+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
am at the last step I guess is there any chances to get rejected? ‍♂ please answer best one would be appreciated......18 November2016 applicant background check is in process from 27feb 2018 everything passed and valid so far thanks

Last edited:

ty_sang

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Got a reply of my Case Specific Enquiry applied a month ago, it says "Greetings, Your application is awaiting final review by an officer and you will be contacted further in due course", Anyone got similar email before? what does it mean? I called IRCC today, they said no update, still background checking

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Got a reply of my Case Specific Enquiry applied a month ago, it says "Greetings, Your application is awaiting final review by an officer and you will be contacted further in due course", Anyone got similar email before? what does it mean? I called IRCC today, they said no update, still background checking
This means your background check is complete. Its just awaiting final review by officer. Reply received from CIC is the most accurate one. The information we get on call is as same as what we see online. They just read it from there

ty_sang

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
This means your background check is complete. Its just awaiting final review by officer. Reply received from CIC is the most accurate one. The information we get on call is as same as what we see online. They just read it from there
Thanks, thats good to know, but neither ecas nor my cic got updated : ( so frustrated

vd5724

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

i am a provincial nominee and waiting from over 21 months. I have more than enough points to apply via express entry as well.

Recently i tried to create an express entry profile but system didn't let me and the error was "you already have an online application in process". I called CIC and they told me to submit a web form and file a complaint to technical difficulties.I did and the response from them is

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. Since you already have a Permanent Residence (PR) application
EP------- linked to your online account, the system will not allow to have a second PR application open simultaneously in the same online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

please help if someone has any suggestion.

thanks.
you have create a new account for express entry

ty_sang

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Hello

June 16th 2016 PNP paper base applicant , just receive a Passport Request email.

26 months processing
Congratulations!!!!
Did your ecas or myCIC got update?
Can you share the date on the bottom right of your ecas page?

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Anybody have idea, how long IRCC will take to return the passport ?

Regards