+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

satwinder2000

Jan 12, 2016
June 13 2016 Applicant
Timeline
1. Application Received 13 June 2016
2. AOR 23 Sep 2016
3. Started Processing 23 Sep 2016
4. Medical Result Received
5. Added spouse and child in september 2017 with upfront medicals
6. Additional documents and New Medicals requested for wife and child on 18 June 2018
7. Documents and medicals sent on July 3 2018

Can anyone tell whats happening with my file? Already crossed 25 months. My medical was expired too. Why didnt they requested one for me?
How long I am looking at.

miladfma

Apr 5, 2016
May 27th, 2016 Applicant
Just received PPR..

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to return the passport? I will be travelling in 5 weeks and it is the worst time for getting PPR after 26 months of wait.. Also obviously I won't be holding a PR card when I come back, even if I can land before my travel. Can I show a document showing I landed and waiting for PR? I have a valid TRV

I just hate every bit of this process. I can not postpone my trip.

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Need a suggestion.

I know few applicants waiting from 30 or more months as well. Mine will be 21 months at the end of July.
I am eligible to apply for Express Entry as i have more than enough than required points, should I?
Probably this way i will get my P.R in 6 months. Right now, not sure if it can even take more than 30 months.

Thanks.

satwinder2000

Jan 12, 2016
Need a suggestion.

I know few applicants waiting from 30 or more months as well. Mine will be 21 months at the end of July.
I am eligible to apply for Express Entry as i have more than enough than required points, should I?
Probably this way i will get my P.R in 6 months. Right now, not sure if it can even take more than 30 months.

Thanks.
Just apply for EE. Everyone will say that you should wait as your PR will come in less than 6 months but trust me if it doesnt then you are going to regret if you dont apply. Thats what happened to me and I still have no hope of getting a PR soon and its already been over 24 months. I am going to apply for EE by next week. You can make the money that you are going to spend on EE but you wont get the time back. Speaking from experience so just go for it.

Reactions: ty_sang

ahmad8686

Apr 22, 2016
Urgent Please
Received GCMS notes.
In eligibility section the status is. NEGATIVE SUB EVAL SOUGHT.
what is this? can any one please answer. Thanks in advance.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Urgent Please
Received GCMS notes.
In eligibility section the status is. NEGATIVE SUB EVAL SOUGHT.
what is this? can any one please answer. Thanks in advance.

Are you inland or outland applicant ?
Did you order GCMS notes before this one? If yes what was the status in eligibility section?

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Received PPR finally :)
Timeline:
Application Received: April 8, 2016
Medical Exams: Dec, 2016
Security Screening Started: July 19, 2017
PPR: July 17, 2018
It took 27 months and 10 days to get the PPR email.
Congratulation.

Please share ur experiences.

Were you inland, single Provincial nominee applicant?
Did they ask you to submit additional documents? how many times u extended ur W.P?
Did u change ur province? job during the process? Contacted local MP? and anything which helped a bit?

Congrats again.