+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
MONKUCHA said:
CHECK THE CURRENT LOCATION.
What's the difference in current location ?

koka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 17, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 14, 2016
MONKUCHA said:
CHECK THE CURRENT LOCATION.
What does this mean, please?

AlbertaRocks

Jun 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Doc's Request.
04-05-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Interview........
Probably not needed
Passport Req..
November 9,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received on November 18,2016
LANDED..........
November 18,2016
Reached 17 months today. Contacted MP's office yesterday for the 2nd time. Received a call from the MP's office and advise us that today my PR application is approved and will receive passport request with in 2 weeks. Lets see what happens. Also want to share that I had a baby boy born on the 4th of November. Now I got I of each. My daughter is 3 years old. Please keep them in your prayers.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
koka said:
What does this mean, please?
Pre-screening.
Everyone said that when Location Change to PACE (pass all createria) means ppr is very very close!!

i can asure that as my last noteres were PS too, and i just order 2 weeks ago another set.

bubson

Oct 19, 2014
We are expecting PPR any time soon.
My husband made pictures today for PR but they stamped one not only with date and address but also a with a place for signarure of guaranotr. (well some people cannot read simple instructions)

My question is: can use those pictures, just write a date of birth and name on the stamped one or it will be better to take a picture again?

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Cic website crashed as D Trump won us election. Wow.
People gonna move from US to Canada soon I guess

koka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 17, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 14, 2016
mdh said:
Pre-screening.
Everyone said that when Location Change to PACE (pass all createria) means ppr is very very close!!

i can asure that as my last noteres were PS too, and i just order 2 weeks ago another set.
Thank you

jmathew

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
14-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
1st Oct 2017
Med's Done....
5th Oct 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Inland Application
I’m June 8th 2016 applicant. I got my AOR on September 14th 2016. Today I received this email as remainder. Did anybody else receive this email from CIC?

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Does this mean that I have to re-send all these documents again (Passport, Schedule A form, PCC, RPRF)?

Somebody please help!!!! Little bit worried. Thanks

Crazy_Andy

May 31, 2016
My application was received on May 8th, 2015. We are in the same boat.

Kingstonian said:
Hello everyone! I'm Ontario PNP applicant.

My timeline (to some reason I can't put this information on my profile info):

5 June 2015 - documents sent to CIC
10 June 2015 - documents delivered to CIC

Waiting for AOR! ::)

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
AlbertaRocks said:
Reached 17 months today. Contacted MP's office yesterday for the 2nd time. Received a call from the MP's office and advise us that today my PR application is approved and will receive passport request with in 2 weeks. Lets see what happens. Also want to share that I had a baby boy born on the 4th of November. Now I got I of each. My daughter is 3 years old. Please keep them in your prayers.
You should get ppr within two weeks for sure...!!
And big congrats on ur awesome second baby!
I was wondering how u can handle this harsh situation and there was an answer buddy.
You got one lovely girl and now a boy? That is so amazing....!
It is now just time for ppr!

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
jmathew said:
I’m June 8th 2016 applicant. I got my AOR on September 14th 2016. Today I received this email as remainder. Did anybody else receive this email from CIC?

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Does this mean that I have to re-send all these documents again (Passport, Schedule A form, PCC, RPRF)?

At this point of your application I dont understand why they would send you that email. It is too generic. They dont specificaly tell you if you are missing something. So I would contact CIC and ask regarding to that email. Probably you wont have to send anything...

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jmathew said:

Here is the letter:

PASSPORTS

POLICE CERTIFICATES

87arq said:
At this point of your application I dont understand why they would send you that email. It is too generic. They dont specificaly tell you if you are missing something. So I would contact CIC and ask regarding to that email. Probably you wont have to send anything...
everyone get this REMINDER EMAIL

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
K4n4d4WS said:
everyone get this REMINDER EMAIL
Yes, everyone gets that email but early in the processing of your application. In my case I applied on July 6th and I got that email on march next year.