+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
maybe they are faster this time with the processing of there applications

so maybe they have lucky with the processing time

qtie1

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 04 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Aug 25 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 03 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
June 30 2016
Med's Done....
July 05 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 09 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 03 2017
jmathew said:
I’m June 8th 2016 applicant. I got my AOR on September 14th 2016. Today I received this email as remainder. Did anybody else receive this email from CIC?

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Does this mean that I have to re-send all these documents again (Passport, Schedule A form, PCC, RPRF)?

Somebody please help!!!! Little bit worried. Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember i received this reminder emails before i got my MR

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
qtie1 said:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember i received this reminder emails before i got my MR

me too I got exactly this email 1 month before they request my Medicals.
is normal, sometimes some applications move faster in some steps and others move slower.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
jmathew said:
I’m June 8th 2016 applicant. I got my AOR on September 14th 2016. Today I received this email as remainder. Did anybody else receive this email from CIC?

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Does this mean that I have to re-send all these documents again (Passport, Schedule A form, PCC, RPRF)?

Dont worry, this is normal.

U should be happy as u got it really fast.
normaly take more time after AOR, but well with cic we never know, some applications are faster in some steps and slow in others.

you just need to send the receipt of the RPRF fees, and any police check that you idnt include in your file and i highly recomend you to send a new updated Schedule A to them if not could be that later in the process they will request another schedule A (not necessarily will happen this).

after this the next step will be the Mediclas.

good luck

AlbertaRocks

Jun 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Doc's Request.
04-05-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Interview........
Probably not needed
Passport Req..
November 9,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received on November 18,2016
LANDED..........
November 18,2016
June 8 In land applicant. Received PPR (Ready for Visa) email today (around 6:20 am). It took exactly 17 months and 1 day. Passport send to Ottawa this morning. This forum keeps us alive. Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart to each and every members in this forum. Will update next steps.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
AlbertaRocks said:
June 8 In land applicant. Received PPR (Ready for Visa) email today (around 6:20 am). It took exactly 17 months and 1 day. Passport send to Ottawa this morning. This forum keeps us alive. Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart to each and every members in this forum. Will update next steps.
congratulatiooooons!!!

pls keep sharing until you cross the border so the ones that still waiting can have an idea how is gonna be the final final step.
thank you

AlbertaRocks

Jun 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Doc's Request.
04-05-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Interview........
Probably not needed
Passport Req..
November 9,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received on November 18,2016
LANDED..........
November 18,2016
mdh said:
congratulatiooooons!!!

pls keep sharing until you cross the border so the ones that still waiting can have an idea how is gonna be the final final step.
thank you
Thank you. This forum is part of my life. Will definitely update next steps.

imgrnt16

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June11,2015
Doc's Request.
Apr18, July27, Aug2, Aug4
AOR Received.
Aug24,2015
Med's Request
Mar05,2016
Med's Done....
Mar16,2016
Passport Req..
Feb10,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb23,2017
LANDED..........
Mar08,2017
AlbertaRocks said:
Congratulations!!!

Last time when you called CIC at what stage was your process, everything was passed and were waiting for final review or background check was still in process???
Thank you!

farazNLPNP

Jun 6, 2016
jmathew said:

Here is the letter:

PASSPORTS

POLICE CERTIFICATES

i am June 2016 Applicant, i received the same email yesterday, i paid my RPRF fee and uploaded the receipt, i didn't uploaded any other document as i have already submitted other documentswith the PR Application... it is a generic email even then i paid my RPRF.

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
AlbertaRocks said:

Congratulations. In one or two weeks you will have your CoPR

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Hi, Anyone have any idea about receiving PR Card, that how long it is taking to get PR Card after landing nowadays? Thank you in advanced.

Babbu maan

Nov 7, 2016
Hi i m august 6th 2015 ainp single applicant.
Just received gcms notes.
Group name- PACE-JW-23
Group- 1-9PBF50W
Could anybody elaborate please when we can expect PPR.
Thanks in advance.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Babbu maan said:
Hi i m august 6th 2015 ainp single applicant.
Just received gcms notes.
Group name- PACE-JW-23
Group- 1-9PBF50W
Could anybody elaborate please when we can expect PPR.
Thanks in advance.

I's august 17th 2015 ainp applicant.
received my gcms notes today too.
Group name- SF-PNP PACE 7
Group- 1-9VWVYG4
Due Date: 2016/12/01