+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
87arq said:
one question guys. I am planning to go to my home country for vacation on Christmas and seeing how CIC is working I might not be able to wait for PR card if they ever give me the PR.

My question is. Once they ask for PPR, you send email and they sent back CORP. How much time do you have to do your landing? Because I am thinking of going on vacation and do landing on my way back.

Thanks
First of all you will definitely get PR. don't worry about that :)
There will be 6 months validity on your COPR copy from the date of issue. So if the issue in Mid November than you will have time till Mid April. If there will be six months duration to become official PR, than I would suggest do landing on your way back to Canada.
And last but not list hope you have a great Christmas after this waiting :)

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
zx86496790 said:
my ecas has shown decision made for several days. same timeline regarding passport sent amd received date. retun tracking is not activated. please share when your return tracking is activated.
Mine has been activated this morning.
Ecas still says decision made.
Item processed oct 13 18:31.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
K4n4d4WS said:
Hello COOL_DUDE_CANADA

the last time when I had to extent my WP, the only question I had problems with
was this one:

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

You have answer here with " Yes "
and it means that they have found your application complete
and that you have got your AOR

And as I wrote
good luck
K4n4d4WS :)

BOWP eligibility parameters

To be eligible for a BOWP, foreign nationals must

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;
have completed one of the following APR stages:
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check; or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have applied for an open work permit;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted.

Note: Foreign nationals in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) are eligible for a BOWP only if they have provided a copy of the nomination letter issued by the nominating province or territory along with their application and there is no indication that employment restrictions exist as conditions of the nomination.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

hey ya but the problem is ..
i have a travel in DECEMBER and in MARCH to my home country..
i had so much hopes PR will be done by then and i can go peacefully..
now everything seems to be getting complicated because of this stupid CIC ...

so if i have to travel outside in December i need some permit right, that is the reason i was think i should probably apply for WP extension..

but that questionnaire is so tricky..
i am not sure what i need to answer for
1. medical taken in last 12 months
2. approved of principal nominee etc..

please suggest and help frends...

thanks

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Chintan.patel said:
First of all you will definitely get PR. don't worry about that :)
There will be 6 months validity on your COPR copy from the date of issue. So if the issue in Mid November than you will have time till Mid April. If there will be six months duration to become official PR, than I would suggest do landing on your way back to Canada.
And last but not list hope you have a great Christmas after this waiting :)
Thank you Chintan. Hope you are right. But I don't have any hopes of seeing anything this month....

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
87arq said:
Thank you Chintan. Hope you are right. But I don't have any hopes of seeing anything this month....
There is always SOMETHING in NOTHING, I know it's long wait but just lil more patients dude. Golden email is coming soon :D :D :D

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
binoob said:
hi nayeem01 thats good news .when did ur passport reach ottawa ?
Hi Binoob,
My passport reached on 28th September.

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
binoob said:
hi friends someone help me please .i am waiting for my passport back from cic for pr stamping .i am planning to go to border for official landing .i have some doubts .i have did flagpoling two times for my work permit. is it create any problems if i will go to border again for my pr landing .please someone give me a answer .thank you
Hi Binoob,
Officially there would not be any issue, but unofficially they may put you in trouble.

I did lot of research, you are very fine to do that as much as you can, but i was not very welcomed by USA border officer during my flag poling in Niagara Border. I also heard some was scolded as he went 2nd time for flag poling, US border officer asked him why did he came again for flag poling, whats the issue with to take US VISA.

So, officially you ar fine, rest all are in situation based. Hope this helps :)

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
I really think that Refugee are the reason why it's taking longer and longer for us, so here you have some numbers.

Data as of September 25th, 2016

Welcoming in Canada 31,444

Screening and processing : 20,261 refugee applications in progress // 3466 applications finalized but not yet travelled to Canada

Data as of October 2nd, 2016

Welcoming in Canada 31,919

Screening and processing : 20,823 refugee applications in progress // 3255 applications finalized but not yet travelled to Canada

Data as of October 10th, 2016

Welcoming in Canada 32,437

Screening and processing : 21,900 refugee applications in progress // 3259 applications finalized but not yet travelled to Canada

And....Commitment by the Government to bring 25.000 syrian refugees by the end of 2016.

Number of government-assisted / blended visa office-referred refugees Data as of October 10th,2016 ----20,384

Maybe once they reach 25.000 as they promised, then they will move resources again to PNP paper applicants....who knows....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/milestones.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/commitment.asp

binoob

May 31, 2016
nayeem01 said:
Hi Binoob,
Officially there would not be any issue, but unofficially they may put you in trouble.

I did lot of research, you are very fine to do that as much as you can, but i was not very welcomed by USA border officer during my flag poling in Niagara Border. I also heard some was scolded as he went 2nd time for flag poling, US border officer asked him why did he came again for flag poling, whats the issue with to take US VISA.

So, officially you ar fine, rest all are in situation based. Hope this helps :)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UR REPLY. .I WILL GO AND TRY

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
87arq said:
I really think that Refugee are the reason why it's taking longer and longer for us, so here you have some numbers.

Data as of September 25th, 2016

Welcoming in Canada 31,444

Screening and processing : 20,261 refugee applications in progress // 3466 applications finalized but not yet travelled to Canada

Data as of October 2nd, 2016

Welcoming in Canada 31,919

Screening and processing : 20,823 refugee applications in progress // 3255 applications finalized but not yet travelled to Canada

Data as of October 10th, 2016

Welcoming in Canada 32,437

Screening and processing : 21,900 refugee applications in progress // 3259 applications finalized but not yet travelled to Canada

And....Commitment by the Government to bring 25.000 syrian refugees by the end of 2016.

Number of government-assisted / blended visa office-referred refugees Data as of October 10th,2016 ----20,384

Maybe once they reach 25.000 as they promised, then they will move resources again to PNP paper applicants....who knows....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/milestones.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/commitment.asp
WOW! Well no offence to anyone and i am not against supporting them. However, the way it's happening, these refugees are proving to be a curse for pnp paper based applications. it seriously feels like those who're working, paying taxes and contributing to canadian economy are made to go through the mental trauma......

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Read this..... see how sensible is canadian government..... https://ca.news.yahoo.com/canada-caught-off-guard-number-215119123.html

viviansun2013

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Umeshbagga said:
WOW! Well no offence to anyone and i am not against supporting them. However, the way it's happening, these refugees are proving to be a curse for pnp paper based applications. it seriously feels like those who're working, paying taxes and contributing to canadian economy are made to go through the mental trauma......
Same feeling~ I have studied hard, worked hard, paid as much tax as I should~but it seems not important~not fair

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
Got my Background from "Not Needed" to "In Progress" Don't know how long this stays before I get Final Decision