+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
87arq said:
thanks dude. One of my many theories is that they might wait until they send all passports to those people they sent PPR early October.....xDD My mind keeps working and making up theories. haha. This wait is killing me....
I can totally understand.
They give us no information and we have kept waiting over 4months now.
What else can we do rather than making up theories....
I remember you work hard for us to get over this situation...
I had sent email to case inquiries around mid september and got a reply saying just to wait.
And two days later, i got ppr email. I dont think it helped. I think it was just time for me but who knows?...
I really hope your wait come to an end before november.

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
raman13s said:
still waiting on return tracker to be activated.

Question: For landing, do we need to show Financial Proof ? I am just wondering if i should do landing when i get my passport or should i wait till February and re-enter Canada from Airport.

Also does anyone know how long are they taking to issue PR card ? if its too long then i have to land with my wife.
My agent told me what you should bring is passport and copr nothing else.
I am under bc provincial nominee program.
I asked twice if i need to bring any pay stub and their answer was no which was different with what i expected.
I dont think i need to bring any of other documentation.

waynepalmer

Mar 21, 2016
tanyaya said:
Alberta Rocks June 8 applicant
Myjha 75 June 15 applicant
Ap123 June 18 applicant (Inland)
Baung June 24 applicant (Inland)
Jackson Seo June 30 applicant
Tanyaya's frd June 24 applicant (Inland)
Waynepalmer June 8 applicant (inland)

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
one question guys. I am planning to go to my home country for vacation on Christmas and seeing how CIC is working I might not be able to wait for PR card if they ever give me the PR.

My question is. Once they ask for PPR, you send email and they sent back CORP. How much time do you have to do your landing? Because I am thinking of going on vacation and do landing on my way back.

Thanks

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
87arq said:
one question guys. I am planning to go to my home country for vacation on Christmas and seeing how CIC is working I might not be able to wait for PR card if they ever give me the PR.

My question is. Once they ask for PPR, you send email and they sent back CORP. How much time do you have to do your landing? Because I am thinking of going on vacation and do landing on my way back.

Thanks
I dont fully understand your question...
For me i am from visa exempt country.
Once we get the passport request email, we send our photos and copy of passport to Ottawa adress
given in the ppr email.
It takes about two weeks to get the passport back with copr from Ottawa.
Landing? I saw some people from this forum took around 15 to thirty mins at the border for PR.
I dont think this is what you are wondering though..

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
shincanada said:
I dont fully understand your question...
For me i am from visa exempt country.
Once we get the passport request email, we send our photos and copy of passport to Ottawa adress
given in the ppr email.
It takes about two weeks to get the passport back with copr from Ottawa.
Landing? I saw some people from this forum took around 15 to thirty mins at the border for PR.
I dont think this is what you are wondering though..
I know how it works. I mean, I know you have to send photos and copy of passport as I am also from visa exempt country.

The question is....whe you get back COPR (without passport as we wont be sending original passport), can we leave country and wait 30 days to come back? Is there a time limit to do the landing?

Landing is when you go to the border and flagpole. Because you are inland applicant you do flagpole to do your ''landing'' which is how CIC calls the process of becoming Permanent Resident.

So the question is, Once you get your CORP, how much time do you have to do the process of becoming PR? Because if I do it right away, then I will have to wait for PR cards.....or get Travel document once I get to my country and it takes too much time considering I will be spending only 3 weeks.

raman13s

May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Masters in applied science stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
Doc's Request.
March 13, 2016
AOR Received.
September 16, 2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2015
Med's Done....
April 19, 2016
Passport Req..
September 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
shincanada said:
My agent told me what you should bring is passport and copr nothing else.
I am under bc provincial nominee program.
I asked twice if i need to bring any pay stub and their answer was no which was different with what i expected.
I dont think i need to bring any of other documentation.
I am under BCPNP as well.

As I have to go for vacation in January, should i wait to do my landing ?

because if i go to the border and do landing, i am not sure I will get my PR card till i fly for vacation.

Anyone with suggestions.

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
87arq said:
I know how it works. I mean, I know you have to send photos and copy of passport as I am also from visa exempt country.

The question is....whe you get back COPR (without passport as we wont be sending original passport), can we leave country and wait 30 days to come back? Is there a time limit to do the landing?

Landing is when you go to the border and flagpole. Because you are inland applicant you do flagpole to do your ''landing'' which is how CIC calls the process of becoming Permanent Resident.

So the question is, Once you get your CORP, how much time do you have to do the process of becoming PR? Because if I do it right away, then I will have to wait for PR cards.....or get Travel document once I get to my country and it takes too much time considering I will be spending only 3 weeks.
I tried to find information about it but i cant...
I know nothing more than you ???
I hope somebody comments below with an answer.

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
shincanada said:
I tried to find information about it but i cant...
I know nothing more than you ???
I hope somebody comments below with an answer.
well, I know that when they send PPR they specificaly say that you have 30 days to send them the documents requested. The question is.....for those who have received CORP. Does it say in the letter you receive or the document you get that you have to do it within a specific frame of time?

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
87arq said:
well, I know that when they send PPR they specificaly say that you have 30 days to send them the documents requested. The question is.....for those who have received CORP. Does it say in the letter you receive or the document you get that you have to do it within a specific frame of time?
not quite sure whether any date is mentioned, but definitely you have to land within 1 year of your medical completion.

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
87arq said:
I will let you know if i get copr...
I dont think there is specific time frame to it...

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
raman13s said:
I am under BCPNP as well.

As I have to go for vacation in January, should i wait to do my landing ?

because if i go to the border and do landing, i am not sure I will get my PR card till i fly for vacation.

Anyone with suggestions.
totally your choice whether you want to delay your landing. but you can apply for PRTD if you don't get PR card and come canada

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
I really don't know how long we still have to wait, especially for rest June applicants.
I sent email on line, I got reply email today. Details as bellow:

The processing times are approximate and vary depending on each case. They are based on how long it took to process 80% of cases. If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
87arq said:

The question is....when you get back COPR (without passport as we wont be sending original passport), can we leave country and wait 30 days to come back? Is there a time limit to do the landing?

Of course there is time limit mentioned in COPR & Visa. Mostly it would be the 1 year from the medical date (the date of medical expiry).
You need to land by that date to gain PR.

If you do landing and leave the country then you will either need PR card to enter by a commercial vehicle (still some people fly using the visa exempt passport but as per rule you need pr card) or you need to enter by road with COPR using private vehicle.

So if the trip can be made in few weeks then you can you can land while coming back from vacation.

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
harirajmohan said:
Of course there is time limit mentioned in COPR & Visa. Mostly it would be the 1 year from the medical date (the date of medical expiry).
You need to land by that date to gain PR.

If you do landing and leave the country then you will either need PR card to enter by a commercial vehicle (still some people fly using the visa exempt passport but as per rule you need pr card) or you need to enter by road with COPR using private vehicle.

So if the trip can be made in few weeks then you can you can land while coming back from vacation.

Nice explanation! Thanks a lot! Glad to see u back..!!