+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
JimmyMcgill said:
I called at first hour this morning. Unfortunately, the lady who hung the phone did not show any will to help me; after related her that my WP expire next January, She only told me If I have not reached 16 months yet She could not give me any information about my application.. So Sad.. I'm July 10..I don't know how long We have to wait, this is insane.. Seriously...
thank you, and be patience all know is hard this waiting time, but it will be worth at the end.

kanakana

Sep 27, 2016
LanaOng said:
Hi Lakshita,

The whole process took 2 to 3 weeks.

Here's my timeline:
Sept. 14, 2016 - Passport sent to Ottawa
Sept. 16, 2016 - CPC received
Sept. 28, 2016 - MyCIC account updated (Application: Closed Final Decision: This application has been approved)
Sept. 30, 2016 - Return tracker activated
Oct. 3, 2016 - Passport with Visa stamped and CoPR received

Thank you and God Bless..
CPC Ottawa received my passport copy on Sep.30,but it has not activated yet.Also no upload on my Ecas from Decision made.
I'm from a visa exempt country,and 2 of my friends(also from the country) needed just a few days until their xpress got activated this spring.I hope it comes back soooooon!

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
nayeem01 said:
Thanks LanaOng for your update.

Any idea, how myCIC account will be updated if we sent passport in different VISA office based on our residing.
Hi nayeem01,

I think it will be still updated regardless of your Visa Office since it is part of their process to closed and approved application once given an Immigrant Visa.

Thank you.

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
shincanada said:
Is there any notification if CPC has received my mail?
Only with tracking number?
Thanks for information. It helps me a lot to understand.
I feel so sorry for those who hasnt received ppr email yet.
I wake up and check this forum to find out if cic officers keep working on ours.
However, from late last week, it seems not nice...:
I will pray hard so we all can get ppr.
So sorry.
Yes, only the tracking number of Canada Post.
Thank you.

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
ashomony said:
i send my passport the 29th but canada post missed update tracking. now i dont know where my passports are. soo worried
I know how you feel ashomony. My experience with Canada Post is worst, I got notification that my docs has been delivered already at 7:38am when I checked my mailbox nothing in there so I called Canada Post since it is an important docs. I figured out that the delivery man scanned it early and delivered it at around 1PM.

Anyway, I read in other threads that sometimes due to high volume of delivery to CPC PO Box address, Canada Post were not able to update the tracker or activate it. You may email CPC to inquire about it.

Thank you.

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
soo worried guys. even canada post does not know where my passports are. they missed update the info, last update was in transit saskatoon? God knows where it is now? If it lost I dont know what to do? soo worried?

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
LanaOng said:
I know how you feel ashomony. My experience with Canada Post is worst, I got notification that my docs has been delivered already at 7:38am when I checked my mailbox nothing in there so I called Canada Post since it is an important docs. I figured out that the delivery man scanned it early and delivered it at around 1PM.

Anyway, I read in other threads that sometimes due to high volume of delivery to CPC PO Box address, Canada Post were not able to update the tracker or activate it. You may email CPC to inquire about it.

Thank you.
thanks Lanaong, Today I did enquiry to Canada post. They opened a case and started investigation. I also called CIC today, and told me that there are still no update about the receipt of Passports and asked me to call back next week. Canada post should report me tomorrow about there investigation report. hopefully CPC received my passports as it supposed to receive on oct 3rd.

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
ashomony said:
thanks Lanaong, Today I did enquiry to Canada post. They opened a case and started investigation. I also called CIC today, and told me that there are still no update about the receipt of Passports and asked me to call back next week. Canada post should report me tomorrow about there investigation report. hopefully CPC received my passports as it supposed to receive on oct 3rd.
Hi ashomony,

I want to suggest to email CPC (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) regarding your situation since you only have 30 days to submit your passport and you may check with them if they received it.

Hope they will be able to locate your passport.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
guys please help..

WORK PERMIT expiring in january 2017..
July applicant- no PPR yet

status - BACKGROUND CHECK - iN PROGRESS

Wats are my options?
can someone help me the options i have to choose to extend my stay..

because the form i filled to check eligibility is little tricky..

PLEASE HELP :(

HamedGh

Apr 17, 2013
Hey CoolDude,

Mid July applicant here who also applied for OBWP on Aug08 with work permit expiring end of this month. Almost all instructions are cleared here:

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

You are eligible to apply within four months to the expiry date of your current work permit. Please note that the fee for individual applicant is 100+155 = 255 and you should enclose the receipt in that pocket. I mistakenly assumed the fee is 100 so they returned back my complete application profile through regular courier on Sep 08 which took a week to be received (Sep 15). Although I paid the remaining fee immediately and sent back the documents I have not heard anything from them yet. Should you wish to apply for this permit, you better carefully read their documents otherwise they would not provide much assistance.

I hope we get something this week.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA said:
guys please help..

Wats are my options?

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
COOL_DUDE_CANADA said:
guys please help..

Wats are my options?

If you do not have nay issue from your employer, i would suggest apply for Work Permit around on 10th January, 2017.

Anyways, your employer cannot complain on your status if you apply before 17th January as per CIC, but there are some employer still give hard time. So, apply around 10th January in case there is no pressure from employer.

rorydent

Apr 20, 2016
If your current Work Permit is about to expire, you go to your provinces PNP office, show that you are still working there (show last 3 months of pay stubs) and they will issue you a new issuance letter which will allow you to go to border to pick up a new Work Permit via land entry. Contact your PNP advisor and they will guide you. Get the help from them, the B.C PNP office have been awesome in my journey.

Good luck.