+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
I have found this email from GlobalNews. She is Anne Drewa and is a reporter who takes care of consumers. Her email is consumermatters@globalnews.ca

I think that if many of us wrote her emails complaining about CIC she might do something.

We need to make clear that our complain is from the point of view of a consumer who has paid high fees for the processing of an application and even though we follow all requirements from IRCC, we dont get any information and we even get rude answers from IRCC or stupid answer like ''we can confirm your application is in process'' Even when people go over 15th months....

I am pretty sure it would be easy for each of you to explain the problems you are facing due to the lack of information and work from IRCC.

What do you think?Shall we give it a try?

swat11

Mar 7, 2016
87arq said:
I have found this email from GlobalNews. She is Anne Drewa and is a reporter who takes care of consumers. Her email is consumermatters@globalnews.ca

I think that if many of us wrote her emails complaining about CIC she might do something.

We need to make clear that our complain is from the point of view of a consumer who has paid high fees for the processing of an application and even though we follow all requirements from IRCC, we dont get any information and we even get rude answers from IRCC or stupid answer like ''we can confirm your application is in process'' Even when people go over 15th months....

I am pretty sure it would be easy for each of you to explain the problems you are facing due to the lack of information and work from IRCC.

What do you think?Shall we give it a try?
Dear Friend

I understand u are frustrated and disappoonted same is with me and others who are waiting....but we also need to understand that cic works in every best possible way to help us out...we need to have patience and believe in the process and yes cic are working day and night but have to ensure documents recieved is complete and then last thing is security check where they have to cross verify and check all background of individual...in all this process we need to allow for contingency time it may take depending on case to case basis....they recieve a lot application and they need to ensure security of canada and we all will love to live in safe ans secure environment...so all of us hust be optimistic and believe in working of cic...and also all we have applied paper based applicants as we got eligible in this stream rather than express entry so lets not go after all complains and all stuff and believe tha we all will recoeve it soon

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
swat11 said:
Dear Friend

I understand u are frustrated and disappoonted same is with me and others who are waiting....but we also need to understand that cic works in every best possible way to help us out...we need to have patience and believe in the process and yes cic are working day and night but have to ensure documents recieved is complete and then last thing is security check where they have to cross verify and check all background of individual...in all this process we need to allow for contingency time it may take depending on case to case basis....they recieve a lot application and they need to ensure security of canada and we all will love to live in safe ans secure environment...so all of us hust be optimistic and believe in working of cic...and also all we have applied paper based applicants as we got eligible in this stream rather than express entry so lets not go after all complains and all stuff and believe tha we all will recoeve it soon
we have applied paper based applicants as we got eligible in this stream rather than express entry -- Yes you are right, but
Your comment regarding CIC -- You are wrong, we are not blaming any individual in CIC, rather we are requesting the CIC office to process our application in timely manner, people used to get PPR in 11 months, why its not happening now? why there is no solid answer from CIC call center agent. Definitely, there are some sequence in priorities, and we are asking for that only, we are not asking to get it in 6 months like Express Enrty...

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
swat11 said:
Dear Friend

I dont understand why some of you believe CIC is some kind of God that needs to be respected no matter what they do and when they do it. All those things about that getting PR is a gift and not a right or whatever.

Nobody here complains about CIC having a lot of work. Anybody with two eyes and ten fingers could understand that if you are super busy you might need more time. But after all, people want to be informed. To have information. To have clear answers. and We are paying for this!! Never forget that. It's not free.

When you get something free you cannot say a word , but when you pay for something, even if you get refused or approved, what you expect at least is some kind of good treatment. For example. If I call CIC I know I cannot ask them to do my application faster than yours, but at least I expect to get some information, like ''your security is in process, it might take a couple months''. Why is that too much asking??? Why is too much asking to get good and polite answers??

Why when people go over 15th months, and they send an inquiry to IRCC they just get an stupid answer '''we confirm your application is in progress'' ?? REallly??Really?? that' sthe best thing they can do??

Think about this a few minutes please.

swat11

Mar 7, 2016
nayeem01 said:
we have applied paper based applicants as we got eligible in this stream rather than express entry -- Yes you are right, but
Your comment regarding CIC -- You are wrong, we are not blaming any individual in CIC, rather we are requesting the CIC office to process our application in timely manner, people used to get PPR in 11 months, why its not happening now? why there is no solid answer from CIC call center agent. Definitely, there are some sequence in priorities, and we are asking for that only, we are not asking to get it in 6 months like Express Enrty...
My friend

As u say i agree...but say me one thing is there anywhere written by cic that we will do processing of pnp application by 15 months for sure....i guess no...as they were trying to issue ppr for most of case as soon as possible... but within cic offices they too get pressurised by different task...for example you are incharge of a certain project and project deadline is 1 year than you will give all your efforts to achieve required targets....most of time u will complete project in 10 months but some time certain complications occure in completion and you get delayed by 5 months or 1 year...we ask for time extension...so we all need to have belief in cic process and we all will hear good news sooner or later....and thanks for taking time to express your valuable opinion

swat11

Mar 7, 2016
87arq said:
I dont understand why some of you believe CIC is some kind of God that needs to be respected no matter what they do and when they do it. All those things about that getting PR is a gift and not a right or whatever.

Nobody here complains about CIC having a lot of work. Anybody with two eyes and ten fingers could understand that if you are super busy you might need more time. But after all, people want to be informed. To have information. To have clear answers. and We are paying for this!! Never forget that. It's not free.

When you get something free you cannot say a word , but when you pay for something, even if you get refused or approved, what you expect at least is some kind of good treatment. For example. If I call CIC I know I cannot ask them to do my application faster than yours, but at least I expect to get some information, like ''your security is in process, it might take a couple months''. Why is that too much asking??? Why is too much asking to get good and polite answers??

Why when people go over 15th months, and they send an inquiry to IRCC they just get an stupid answer '''we confirm your application is in progress'' ?? REallly??Really?? that' sthe best thing they can do??

Take my case only...even i have completed 15 months and on calling i got response that everything has heen passed....so after that stage it depens on officer working on different application who will pick up our file and then process it...but everything is on case to case basis and it will be wrong to give wrong hopes and say your application will take 1 more month without knowing in detail situation...so unless officer doesnot decide we need to be patient...also fees we are paying is for evaluation of documents and doing security checks which incolve communication with different countires....if we want to expect to be pr holder or something we just need to relax and believe in system....consider ine thing that after all verification atleast most of us receive PR... IF THEY START COMPLETING APPLICATION IN QUICK MANNER THAN ONE MISTAKE WE DO THEY WILL START REJECTING APPLICATION INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS....

My whole point is we have to just relax because even they have to internally extend certain dates for different applicant...for example some one did upfront medical and is about to comple one year they need to request for extension internally....if pcc document is done inadvance they need to get extension so it all depends on individual case which do consume time...so just relax....all of us ll have good news soon

oyfili

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
swat11 said:
Take my case only...even i have completed 15 months and on calling i got response that everything has heen passed....so after that stage it depens on officer working on different application who will pick up our file and then process it...but everything is on case to case basis and it will be wrong to give wrong hopes and say your application will take 1 more month without knowing in detail situation...so unless officer doesnot decide we need to be patient...also fees we are paying is for evaluation of documents and doing security checks which incolve communication with different countires....if we want to expect to be pr holder or something we just need to relax and believe in system....consider ine thing that after all verification atleast most of us receive PR... IF THEY START COMPLETING APPLICATION IN QUICK MANNER THAN ONE MISTAKE WE DO THEY WILL START REJECTING APPLICATION INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS....

My whole point is we have to just relax because even they have to internally extend certain dates for different applicant...for example some one did upfront medical and is about to comple one year they need to request for extension internally....if pcc document is done inadvance they need to get extension so it all depends on individual case which do consume time...so just relax....all of us ll have good news soon

In my opinion they are overwhelmed by Syrian refugees and Express Entry applicants who both have priority on us paper based...

Like they have to bring the refugees in because of the political commitment and they have to approve PR for Express Entry in 6 weeks because they made a lot of words about the new system and how good it is.

So we are just parked waiting for a green light but we do not have any priority at this time, we are just in queue.

Pedro57b

Sep 17, 2016
Hi guys,

I am ainp Feb 2015 applicant and got additional document request on Jan 2016, from that time I have no news. I checked with CIC and every time they said is in process...... :( I checked with MP too and he got the same answer, any suggestions?

yaanlpc

Mar 24, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015 (cic)
Doc's Request.
14-02-2016
Nomination.....
05-05-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2016, xPresspost activated 16th.
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Pedro57b said:
Hi guys,

I am ainp Feb 2015 applicant and got additional document request on Jan 2016, from that time I have no news. I checked with CIC and every time they said is in process...... :( I checked with MP too and he got the same answer, any suggestions?
Oh my god, it's almost 19 months. perhaps you need to send them one request via online here:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
87arq said:

Great!!! 100% agree!

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
87arq said:

Every word you said I completely agree with you....... very well said and +1 for you

kpulusu

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Pedro57b said:
Hi guys,

don't worry im also feb 2015 applicant still waiting for pr

Jackson seo

Jun 20, 2016
yaanlpc said:
Oh my god, it's almost 19 months. perhaps you need to send them one request via online here:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
I just look up the Gcms (end of aug)
Due date of Eligibility has just passed yesterday
Then, will it extend automatically?
Anyway, i didn't even want to think about anything but this is really hell
Whatelse can we do for it?
Just wait ~~~~ hu