+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
pieceofcake said:
I'm here two years on closed wp. So, low salary, no paid overtime, no benefits ...
It seem like I'm in Peep show ... can watch but can't touch.
You have a way of expressing yourself very well, LOL :p

That aside, I hope you receive feedback soon my friend !

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Mbgirlfriend said:
My BF and I asked at the PNP office and they said loosing a job or changing jobs CAN have affect PR. If you change jobs or stop working you are suppose to inform PNP and they then have to inform CIC. It is then up to CIC to decide if you still qualify for PR. A change of job means they have to take time to verify your new employment so changing jobs can definitely mean PR will take longer. Any kind of change in situations will cause some amount of delay in the PR application.

If I remember right you have not informed anyone of your job loss. The reason you haven't got in trouble and your application is still moving forwarded is only because CIC doesn't know that you aren't working and hopefully for your sake they don't find out.

I wish you the best but every application is different and sometimes there is luck involved. And right now you have just been lucky. I have heard of people getting all the way to the landing part and been denied PR right at the border for different reasons.

I am not trying to scare you but you should be prepared that when you do your landing you could be asked for either proof of funds or proof of a job so that CIC knows you can support yourself. If they ask you for this and you can't provide it they will deny you PR right there. They don't want to give PR to someone who could need to be on welfare next week.
Hi, I lost my job last year as well, and I spoke to my processing officer at the AINP, and she said that me losing my job would not negatively affect my application because my nomination was not employer based. In other words, I don't need to have a job to maintain my eligibility. I am employed now, but I am wondering if your nomination was employer driven or not. Just curious.

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
Baanayaad said:
Hi, I lost my job last year as well, and I spoke to my processing officer at the AINP, and she said that me losing my job would not negatively affect my application because my nomination was not employer based. In other words, I don't need to have a job to maintain my eligibility. I am employed now, but I am wondering if your nomination was employer driven or not. Just curious.
I don't think he is considered employer driven, he was not sponsored by his employer and there are no job restrictions on his nomination letter. I think it is Skilled Worker class that he is under. This is not the same as employer driven.

He was nominated based on having a very high score under MPNP, they look at things that will increase the likelihood of a person being able to successfully settle in Manitoba and be a benefit to Manitoba economy. They assign points to different factors. Things like education, previous job history, language, having a relationship with me (I am a Canadian and have grown up in Manitoba) and having work history and job offer in Manitoba all added up to him having a very high score and getting the nomination.

I do know that the MPNP office could not promise that if he had to leave his job that it wouldn't cause CIC to deny him PR because part of his nomination was based on having a job but it was not entirely based on him having a job. The woman at the PNP office said it would be up to CIC and could not say for sure that loosing his job would or wouldn't affect his PR application. She did stress that he should try to find a way for him to keep working even if he had to change jobs. His current employer would not pay the compliance fee for a closed WP and we weren't sure if he would qualify for a BOWP. She told him to try to find another employer who would pay the fee. She said that it wasn't important for him to keep his current Job but that he should have some kind of full time work.

He just received an notice saying he was approved for his BOWP application and it should be mailed to him soon. So, we don't have to worry now. But it was a stressful few months for us not knowing if he would have to leave his job and not knowing if that would hurt his PR application.

qtie1

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 04 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Aug 25 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 03 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
June 30 2016
Med's Done....
July 05 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 09 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 03 2017
Any June applicant received MR yet?

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Mbgirlfriend said:
I know its not easy but I think we need to remember that the ESTIMATED processing time is 15 months. This time is not a promise it is only an estimate based on an average of most applications. If the average is still 15 months then April applicants could be waiting until July to get PPR. CIC has seemed to speed up lately judging by some of the time lines of some of the posters here but there are still some January, February and March applicant waiting fo PPR. There are even a few odd posters waiting who applied in 2014.

Everyone seems so stuck on the processing time being 15 months that as soon as their application is 15 months to the day they are calling CIC. If you read CIC website it says to call them if its been 15 months since you applied if you can't even check your status on line. So they only want you to call if its been 15 months and you have not heard anything from them. That means 15 months and you haven't even got AOR.

Again I know th waiting is hard but waiting is all we can do. I would rather know that Canada is doing their best to do thorough back ground checks to keep Canada safe rather than to rush the process because some people can't wait.
Totally agree with you.. They have a lot of things to do they don't have only couple people every year there is like 250000+ immigrants come into Canada Then they have students, workers , refugees etc. Also each of us is requesting gcms 2-3 times that also extra work for them. So don't frustrate yourself you gonna get it soon

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hey guys..
How can I order a GCMS notes?
Could someone post a link to it?
Thankx in advance ..

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Mbgirlfriend, thanks for your suggestion. I did consider to find a new employer who will pay the compliance fee and all, but then again its takes around 4 months for a new work permit to arrive, so I wouldn't have been able to work anyway. Incase they ask what I was doing I am planning to say I am still looking for a job, but is hard to find one being on closed work permit. I am just waiting for PR to come so that I can get a new job. But the proof of funds is something to think about.

Mbgirlfriend said:
My BF and I asked at the PNP office and they said loosing a job or changing jobs CAN have affect PR. If you change jobs or stop working you are suppose to inform PNP and they then have to inform CIC. It is then up to CIC to decide if you still qualify for PR. A change of job means they have to take time to verify your new employment so changing jobs can definitely mean PR will take longer. Any kind of change in situations will cause some amount of delay in the PR application.

If I remember right you have not informed anyone of your job loss. The reason you haven't got in trouble and your application is still moving forwarded is only because CIC doesn't know that you aren't working and hopefully for your sake they don't find out.

I wish you the best but every application is different and sometimes there is luck involved. And right now you have just been lucky. I have heard of people getting all the way to the landing part and been denied PR right at the border for different reasons.

I am not trying to scare you but you should be prepared that when you do your landing you could be asked for either proof of funds or proof of a job so that CIC knows you can support yourself. If they ask you for this and you can't provide it they will deny you PR right there. They don't want to give PR to someone who could need to be on welfare next week.

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
jaygill said:
Hey guys..
How can I order a GCMS notes?
Could someone post a link to it?
Thankx in advance ..
[/quote

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

i3eyes

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
11-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
24-Jul-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
13-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-May-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
Finally I got my Japan PCC after I wait for two months.
I am an inland paper based pnp pr applicant.
The PCC envelope mentioned that " To be opened by the addressee only."
Does anyone know can I open it, then scan and upload to CIC?
Or I can't open it, send regular mail to CIC?
Thank you.

Enari

Nov 28, 2014
i3eyes said:
Finally I got my Japan PCC after I wait for two months.
I am an inland paper based pnp pr applicant.
The PCC envelope mentioned that " To be opened by the addressee only."
Does anyone know can I open it, then scan and upload to CIC?
Or I can't open it, send regular mail to CIC?
Thank you.

PCC means police clearance? If so you can open it and upload it. I'm Japanese pnp applicant and I opened the envelope and uploaded it on enquiry form. After about a week, CIC replied to me that they recieved it.

i3eyes

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
11-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
24-Jul-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
13-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-May-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
Enari said:
PCC means police clearance? If so you can open it and upload it. I'm Japanese pnp applicant and I opened the envelope and uploaded it on enquiry form. After about a week, CIC replied to me that they recieved it.
Yes, it means police clearance.
I see, thank you for your reply. :D

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hello guys,

I am working as an electrical engineer now in Canada. Before that I did my masters from here. Prior that I had couple of years of university lecturer experience.

Recently I have received the pnp certificate and it says my occupation or NOC is 9914? Is this something mistaken?

Please advise

Thanks

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application for permanent residence on June 22, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 24, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 24, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

I got my GCMS NOTES last month from the end of Jan/2016, only Criminality is In Progress and the others are Not started... Somehow i saw my application due day is 2016/08/27...Don't know why but I think mine will take up to 15 months...

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Unique situation guys,

I received an email from my home country Canadian High Commission regarding my dependant's medical.

They requested her medical re-assessment for X-ray only because her medical is expired.
I applied for work permit for my spouse last year in January 2015 with an upfront medical but it was refused.

This time they sent me email and linked my PR file number in it. So it it considered as an medical request for my spouse?

However I am in Canada and I did not received my medical yet so it it possible that me and my dependant receives MR on different dates because we are in different countries?

Please advise guys, Thank you!

REGINA SK

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SIDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2 , 2015
Doc's Request.
JANUARY 27 , 2016
Nomination.....
DECEMBER 18 ,2014
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 19 , 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH SINP
Med's Request
MARCH 4 , 2016
Med's Done....
MARCH9 2016 & MARCH17,2016
Passport Req..
PPR MAIL May 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR RECEIVED June 2 , 2016
Momodo that is same like mine. I received gcms notes arround march15. It looks like also that they didn't start anything. Mine shows that only security is in process nothing else. And also then I allready received MR and GCMS shows medical not started. Don't worry we will get PR for sure til 2017 ...