+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

pieceofcake

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/04/2015
Doc's Request.
nope
AOR Received.
22/07/2015
Med's Done....
26/12/2015
Passport Req..
15/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/2016
LANDED..........
21/04/2016
I just can't see the purpose of asking gcms note and calling cic.
This note always late one month and when you received it is out to date and officers need time to do this and less time to work on applications.
I understand this if you have some problems but its look like many of applicant are just boring.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i3eyes said:
Finally I got my Japan PCC after I wait for two months.
I am an inland paper based pnp pr applicant.
The PCC envelope mentioned that " To be opened by the addressee only."
Does anyone know can I open it, then scan and upload to CIC?
Or I can't open it, send regular mail to CIC?
Thank you.
i think you can open it as you are receiver. Dont send scan copy better is send them with
canada express post and keep receipt record with you for future issue.cic never demand any pcc
with closed envelope no matter from any country.still get some more advise here if you can.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REGINA SK said:
Momodo that is same like mine. I received gcms notes arround march15. It looks like also that they didn't start anything. Mine shows that only security is in process nothing else. And also then I allready received MR and GCMS shows medical not started. Don't worry we will get PR for sure til 2017 ...
When is you application due date? It is under your securty note around the page 8. I heard ppl say that CIC will finish files before the due date and some officers might still keep it in 11 months but it really depends on how lucky you are. After the 1year and half ANIP + almost another year waitting for CIC that I felt hopeless especially that I have to keep doing the job which I absolutly hate for 3 years ... Now I am pregnant, the hormone stress me even more and I just feel that I can not hold on anymore!!!!!!! I really want to quite :-\!!!!And of course that I am so chicken that I am afraid if I quite that I will lost these 3 years waitting... The CIC is a big fat joke and we are the joker, we are crying inside and out.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pieceofcake said:
I just can't see the purpose of asking gcms note and calling cic.
This note always late one month and when you received it is out to date and officers need time to do this and less time to work on applications.
I understand this if you have some problems but its look like many of applicant are just boring.
Don't be mad at us because we just the unfortunate ppl who really want to find out how unfortunate we are!! Plus they are not under the same department between the ATIP(GCMS) and your application officer'.

fantazyprince

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Never received
AOR Received.
06- August-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
05-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
People are saying CIC will be processing all the applications within 11 months time frame. I am the May 07th applicant, already passed on 11 months. Medical request on 23rd December after that nothing comes up.
Most of the people I know got their PPR before 11 months but I was the unfortunate one not getting within 11 months time period. Waiting time is killing me and I can't be patient anymore..... huuuu :( :( :(

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
fantazyprince said:
People are saying CIC will be processing all the applications within 11 months time frame. I am the May 07th applicant, already passed on 11 months. Medical request on 23rd December after that nothing comes up.
Most of the people I know got their PPR before 11 months but I was the unfortunate one not getting within 11 months time period. Waiting time is killing me and I can't be patient anymore..... huuuu :( :( :(
I guess most of the applicants are waiting over an year these days. So relax!!

fantazyprince

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Never received
AOR Received.
06- August-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
05-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
shallu7287 said:
My work permit will expire on coming June. I don't want to spend my hard earn money again just to renew my work permit. Hoping PPR will come within this month.

lucky stars

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
fantazyprince said:
My work permit will expire on coming June. I don't want to spend my hard earn money again just to renew my work permit. Hoping PPR will come within this month.
Hope next week have good news!

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
shallu7287 said:
You can follow up if it is not completed after 15 months.Almost there, just a little bit longer!

lucky stars

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
fantazyprince said:
Wish you can get good news next week ! Come on! Never give up :)

awesome77

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi MOMODO. I saw ur timelines ..u did upfront medical. So I want to ask u like u already did upfront medical exam and u got medical request in February 2016. So what did u do when u get medical request later on ,,did u just ignore the medical request email. Or did u reply to them via Case Specific Enquiry. Or something ..
please advice. As I want to do upfront medical exam as well this coming Monday ..and thanks in advance for help,

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Can May applicants slowly start to expect their PPR?

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awesome77 said:
Hi MOMODO. I saw ur timelines ..u did upfront medical. So I want to ask u like u already did upfront medical exam and u got medical request in February 2016. So what did u do when u get medical request later on ,,did u just ignore the medical request email. Or did u reply to them via Cuestase Specific Enquiry. Or something ..
please advice. As I want to do upfront medical exam as well this coming Monday ..and thanks in advance for help,
LOL. I did upfront medical is right but I never receive any med request. CIC received my result and Feb 16/2016 the ecas showed up the line: Medical results have been received. I guess once I done with medical that they won't sent me any request. I did it the end of last year and my doctor sent the result to cic. I did not do anything after that except waitting

Boris1234

Apr 4, 2016
fantazyprince said:
I have the same timelines, but not PPR yet. From what I see in the forum they usually send PPR on Tuesdays. I see that people said that they got the PPR on March 8th, 15th, 22nd.

lucky stars

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Boris1234 said:
I have the same timelines, but not PPR yet. From what I see in the forum they usually send PPR on Tuesdays. I see that people said that they got the PPR on March 8th, 15th, 22nd.
And April 5th. Tuesday, too.