+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Tarun Kumar said:
Yes my lines are
First line - We received your application on...
Second - We started to process my application on ....
Third - they sent AOR on .....

I do not have anything for Medicals yet
It depends on your medical sent date. When did your doctor tell that he/she would send it to cic?
What i see based on some of our members' posts, it is being received within 10-15 days nowadays. Earlier it used to take weeks and very few it was months. So give it some more time before you expect to see it in your account online.

I did my medical on Monday and doctor sent it on Wednesday this week hence thinking it will appear by 5th Feb.

tntchef

May 16, 2015
My ecase does not show timely.
My doctor sent my medical report
December 11th. But my ecase still
does not show MER.
I called cic agent last month.
The agent said it was received on December 11th
and everything was fine.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kye said:
I'm now in status restoration and took a leave of absence from work while i wait for my new work permit.CIC asked to update Schedule A as well.Medicals done,hope the work permit issue won't interfere with the ppr.
Good that they started verifying the documents and they are doing something..
So they started for Apr applicants verification as i am seeing few posts for April ones... Great...
Next month or so they will do it for May guys i hope. let us see.

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Today is Saturday, but I got an email from CIC 1 hour ago. They asked for my Schedule A . It sounds I could sent the form online. right?

The content of the email:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please complete and sign Schedule A providing all details
for the past 10 years until the present date in Sections 8 and 12.
Do not leave any gaps in time in Sections 8 or 12.
The period from SEPTEMBER 2014 to until the present date was not included in Sections 8 and 12.

This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/23

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
YVRBCPNP said:
Today is Saturday, but I got an email from CIC 1 hour ago. They asked for my Schedule A . It sounds I could sent the form online. right?

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please complete and sign Schedule A providing all details
The period from SEPTEMBER 2014 to until the present date was not included in Sections 8 and 12.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

Correct, looks like cse is enough. Nowadays they ask many documents through cse. Its easy and fast (i hope they process the docs too fast).
You missed including information from Sep14?

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
YVRBCPNP said:

I have a doubt..what do they mean by original signature here?? how can one send original document through cse?? sometimes cic is very funny though...they even asked to send original pcc through fax..

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Hello friends,

Just wondering if any June, July 2015 inland applicants has got medical request. If yes would you mind posting timeline pls. Thanks in advance. Good luck to all.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
I literally was about to ask the same question. I applied on early June but yet to receive my medical request :(. People who applied at the end of May already received their medical on December.

roaringpanthers 12345 said:
Hello friends,

Just wondering if any June, July 2015 inland applicants has got medical request. If yes would you mind posting timeline pls. Thanks in advance. Good luck to all.

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Hey Harirajmohan, Yes, I filled the form Schedule A when I submitted all my documents to PNP on Aug 2014. After that I have not updated the information of this form.

But I have one question. I have to put my original signature on the form( Schedule A). If I want to submit the form through ecase, I should print the form first and sign it, then scan the form and upload to CIC, right??

harirajmohan said:
Correct, looks like cse is enough. Nowadays they ask many documents through cse. Its easy and fast (i hope they process the docs too fast).
You missed including information from Sep14?

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Actually I have doubted it as well!!! But I thought I could print the form and sign then scan it. I don't know it works or not but I want to try it .

Jiss said:
I have a doubt..what do they mean by original signature here?? how can one send original document through cse?? sometimes cic is very funny though...they even asked to send original pcc through fax..

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
YVRBCPNP said:
Hey Harirajmohan, Yes, I filled the form Schedule A when I submitted all my documents to PNP on Aug 2014. After that I have not updated the information of this form.

But I have one question. I have to put my original signature on the form( Schedule A). If I want to submit the form through ecase, I should print the form first and sign it, then scan the form and upload to CIC, right??
We dont need to worry about submitting through cse when they said to do it. Its definitely fast and safe to deliver while comparing to post.
I know that its contradicting with their own instructions and many applicants last year was asked to send it by post but nowadays they are changing the way of working and including email, fax etc and nowadays through cse. Even they asked pcc from many applicants through email and fax when the instructions said they wanted it original and for some applicants it was just given address to post it. I believe its fast if its through email, fax or cse.
Even for me when i got the reminder email, (only this one) schedule A was asked to send it through post but i did not have update hence i did not send.
So its cse lets use the easy and fast method. They acknowledged me in 14 days of cse on the documents received.
Following their instructions is the best method without having any question in mind. Hopefully they process our documents fast to make a way for our ppr.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
YVRBCPNP said:
Actually I have doubted it as well!!! But I thought I could print the form and sign then scan it. I don't know it works or not but I want to try it .

Oh..yeah..i m sorry..i din mean to confuse anybody...what u did is correct..i just mentioned about the contradiction in their request...cic officers can make any mistake and put us in trouble..but they wont tolerate a silly error from our side...

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Thanks Harirajmohan, I don't want to waste a single second anymore. So I definitely choose the fastest way to submit the document. :p

harirajmohan said:
We dont need to worry about submitting through cse when they said to do it. Its definitely fast and safe to deliver while comparing to post.
I know that its contradicting with their own instructions and many applicants last year was asked to send it by post but nowadays they are changing the way of working and including email, fax etc and nowadays through cse. Even they asked pcc from many applicants through email and fax when the instructions said they wanted it original and for some applicants it was just given address to post it. I believe its fast if its through email, fax or cse.
Even for me when i got the reminder email, (only this one) schedule A was asked to send it through post but i did not have update hence i did not send.
So its cse lets use the easy and fast method. They acknowledged me in 14 days of cse on the documents received.
Following their instructions is the best method without having any question in mind. Hopefully they process our documents fast to make a way for our ppr.

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Hey Jiss, yes, you are right. That's why we always be careful :)

Jiss said:
Oh..yeah..i m sorry..i din mean to confuse anybody...what u did is correct..i just mentioned about the contradiction in their request...cic officers can make any mistake and put us in trouble..but they wont tolerate a silly error from our side...

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
PMC89 said:
I literally was about to ask the same question. I applied on early June but yet to receive my medical request :(. People who applied at the end of May already received their medical on December.
They still reach may 20 :eek: :eek: by default for the MR till today, only few lucky charms get in between from may 21 to may 30 ::) ::)(that's what you encounter in few posts) , I am also in the same pool for MR like you (June 22nd,2015 applicant Under Ontario PNP with No JOB Offer>>> get AOR in Aug last week>> 5 months in a week no update at all>> No document request) :p :p