+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
ROCKY_JUNIOR said:
They still reach may 20 :eek: :eek: by default for the MR till today, only few lucky charms get in between from may 21 to may 30 ::) ::)(that's what you encounter in few posts) , I am also in the same pool for MR like you (June 22nd,2015 applicant Under Ontario PNP with No JOB Offer>>> get AOR in Aug last week>> 5 months in a week no update at all>> No document request) :p :p
Mostly they are sending the MR batch emails every month hence one email is due this month. Hopefully they send it early this week. Nowadays they wait for 7 months from the filing date to send MR, dont know the logic behind it. Earlier they used to send it few days/weeks of EP (till Jan applicants).
In one way its good because i think that they are trying to issue ppr before first medical expires for most cases.

Feb applicants MR: 10-Sep
March early applicants MR: 17-Sep
March some applicants MR: 13-Oct
Early Mar & Mid Mar till Apr 10 applicants MR: 25-Nov
Apr 21-30 applicant(s) MR: 11-Dec
Apr 21-30 applicant(s) MR: 15-Dec
May applicant(s) MR: 23-Dec

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
harirajmohan said:
Mostly they are sending the MR batch emails every month hence one email is due this month. Hopefully they send it early this week. Nowadays they wait for 7 months from the filing date to send MR, dont know the logic behind it. Earlier they used to send it few days/weeks of EP (till Jan applicants).
In one way its good because i think that they are trying to issue ppr before first medical expires for most cases.

Feb applicants MR: 10-Sep
March early applicants MR: 17-Sep
March some applicants MR: 13-Oct
Early Mar & Mid Mar till Apr 10 applicants MR: 25-Nov
Apr 21-30 applicant(s) MR: 11-Dec
Apr 21-30 applicant(s) MR: 15-Dec
May applicant(s) MR: 23-Dec
harirajmohan,

Thank you for sharing this info.
+1 for you

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
camyhome said:
harirajmohan,

Thank you for sharing this info.
+1 for you
We will get MR in June, July or August 2016

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Shahid malik said:
We will get MR in June, July or August 2016
It depends on your visa office which may be sooner or later. THe timelines i updated is for sydney,ns. Find your vo's MR timeline from other applicants belonging to your vo which will give some idea.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
harirajmohan said:
It depends on your visa office which may be sooner or later. THe timelines i updated is for sydney,ns. Find your vo's MR timeline from other applicants belonging to your vo which will give some idea.
That is true, it depends on the VO you application is transferred to.

Just for interest sake, here is a post of one of my friends:
ramyfathalla
Star Member

Ratings: +2/-5
[Good] [Poor]
Category........: PNP
NOC Code......: 7313
App. Filed.......: 14 September 2015
Doc's Request.: not yet
Nomination.....: 3 september 2015
AOR Received.: 3 December 2015
Med's Request: Not yet
Med's Done....: Not yet
Passport Req..: Not yet
VISA ISSUED...: Not yet
LANDED..........: Not yet

Re: Hello
« Sent to: Druce on: January 24, 2016, 06:51:48 am »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Dear my friend Druce I have a good news I received the MR 22 January 2016 hope you will receive yours very sson.
Report To Admin
On line mpnp app : 28 July 2014
Strategic initiative stream.
Interview : 29 June 2015
Status on August 21 changed to : Assessment in process
Assessment complete on 31 August 2015
LOA 3 September 2015
File to CIO : Sep 14

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
YVRBCPNP said:
Hey Harirajmohan, Yes, I filled the form Schedule A when I submitted all my documents to PNP on Aug 2014. After that I have not updated the information of this form.

But I have one question. I have to put my original signature on the form( Schedule A). If I want to submit the form through ecase, I should print the form first and sign it, then scan the form and upload to CIC, right??

Hi same as mine...they send me an email for schedule A...I believe when they said original signature means the original documents you sign...so u have to submit the schedule A to correspondence as hard copy... i think twice and realize that the one they were saying you can submit thru online is original copy of pcc and language thats all but original signature needs to be submitted by mail

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
I submitted my additional documents schedule A via mail... i was thinking about original signature... and the thought of 3.5mb maximum allowed to upload to case inquiry...my addtional documents i need to attached proof of documents to support my claim....aside schedule A forms only thats why i decided to submit it thru mail.... hope this clarifies.... hopefully we all have our PPR very soon

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
provided with application
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
YVRBCPNP said:
Hey Harirajmohan, Yes, I filled the form Schedule A when I submitted all my documents to PNP on Aug 2014. After that I have not updated the information of this form.

But I have one question. I have to put my original signature on the form( Schedule A). If I want to submit the form through ecase, I should print the form first and sign it, then scan the form and upload to CIC, right??
Hey buddy

Was this a specific email requesting your Schedule A ? When did you submit your main application to CIC ?

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
My friend did his landing on Saturday 23rd January, 2016 in Coutts, AB. It was smooth. He asked a question to one of the officers, which might help some people in this forum.

The question was, "If an applicant is on Closed Work Permit, does he need to bring any proof of employment during his landing?"
The officer's answer: Sure, he can bring that.

Just want to let you guys know that during his landing, the officers did not ask any information about my friend's employer. They did not check proof of funds, even though he took with them. No question about his car. He took his personal vehicle. They will take all your previous permits and shred them.

Best wishes to all.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Hi lifeonedge,

I have been laid off from my job earlier this month and I am on a closed work permit which means I can't work anywhere else until I get my PR. Will this effect my process when I go to the border for landing?

Also, If a find a job what should I do now, do I need another work permit support letter from PNP?
Does the new employer have to fill out IMM 5802 LMIA Exempt form and pay the $230 fee?
Even if the employer does that it will take another 4 months for me to get the new work permit. Is there anyway I can start working again and get the new work permit immediately?

lifeonedge said:
My friend did his landing on Saturday 23rd January, 2016 in Coutts, AB. It was smooth. He asked a question to one of the officers, which might help some people in this forum.

The question was, "If an applicant is on Closed Work Permit, does he need to bring any proof of employment during his landing?"
The officer's answer: Sure, he can bring that.

Just want to let you guys know that during his landing, the officers did not ask any information about my friend's employer. They did not check proof of funds, even though he took with them. No question about his car. He took his personal vehicle. They will take all your previous permits and shred them.

Best wishes to all.

aramin84

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
CALGARY, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 5th, 2015
Doc's Request.
--------
Nomination.....
06-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
--------
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
--------
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
19-09-2016
So I was sent another reminder email. I've already sent my updated Schedule A info and paid my RPRF. Still waiting on my home country's police certificate which should be here soon.

They also requested for my RCMP police certificate. I've already made an appointment for tomorrow to get it done electronically but does the RCMP mail me the results or will it be sent automatically to CIC?

Here's what was sent to me:

"SCHEDULE A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide your detailed Personal and Address history from May 2005 to present date. Do not leave any sections blank, gaps in time or overlap of information in Address history. You must write 'N/A' in any sections that are not applicable to your situation. Include all: jobs, periods of unemployment, study, vacations, or being a homemaker.

RCMP FINGERPRINTS: A set of original fingerprints You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP Criminal Record Check.
Complete all steps as instructed on the RCMP website. You will find the link below.
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

RPRF: Please see reminder information noted below regarding your Right of Permanent Residence fee.

POLICE CERTIFICATE: Singapore police certificate. A second letter will follow regarding your Singapore police certificate.

This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/25
"

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aramin84 said:
So I was sent another reminder email. I've already sent my updated Schedule A info and paid my RPRF. Still waiting on my home country's police certificate which should be here soon.

They also requested for my RCMP police certificate. I've already made an appointment for tomorrow to get it done electronically but does the RCMP mail me the results or will it be sent automatically to CIC?

Here's what was sent to me:

"SCHEDULE A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide your detailed Personal and Address history from May 2005 to present date. Do not leave any sections blank, gaps in time or overlap of information in Address history. You must write 'N/A' in any sections that are not applicable to your situation. Include all: jobs, periods of unemployment, study, vacations, or being a homemaker.

RCMP FINGERPRINTS: A set of original fingerprints You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP Criminal Record Check.
Complete all steps as instructed on the RCMP website. You will find the link below.
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

RPRF: Please see reminder information noted below regarding your Right of Permanent Residence fee.

POLICE CERTIFICATE: Singapore police certificate. A second letter will follow regarding your Singapore police certificate.

This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/25
"

Take the cic letter with you so they will send directly to case processing agent.
they will also give u acknowledgement.normally it takes 1 week to reach them.

aramin84

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
CALGARY, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 5th, 2015
Doc's Request.
--------
Nomination.....
06-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
--------
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
--------
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
19-09-2016
delta304 said:
Take the cic letter with you so they will send directly to case processing agent.
they will also give u acknowledgement.normally it takes 1 week to reach them.
Thanks. Will bring the email print out with me tomorrow.

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
PMC89 said:
Hi lifeonedge,

I have been laid off from my job earlier this month and I am on a closed work permit which means I can't work anywhere else until I get my PR. Will this effect my process when I go to the border for landing?

Also, If a find a job what should I do now, do I need another work permit support letter from PNP?
Does the new employer have to fill out IMM 5802 LMIA Exempt form and pay the $230 fee?
Even if the employer does that it will take another 4 months for me to get the new work permit. Is there anyway I can start working again and get the new work permit immediately?
Sorry to hear about your situation. I guess it'd not affect if you land without proof of employment. As I said, my friend asked the question during his landing but they didn't emphasize that a person under closed work permit should take his/her recent pay stub or any other letter from the employer.

Also, If a find a job what should I do now, do I need another work permit support letter from PNP? - If your provincial nomination date is expired, I highly doubt that PNP would give you a new support letter. But you can call them and ask casually.
Does the new employer have to fill out IMM 5802 LMIA Exempt form and pay the $230 fee? - Yes, provided you're LMIA exempt. And you can only be LMIA exempt if you already have valid provincial nomination or you're on a Post Graduation Work Permit.
Even if the employer does that it will take another 4 months for me to get the new work permit. Is there anyway I can start working again and get the new work permit immediately? - No. Unfortunately the processing time is long and there is no shortcut to it.

My advise - prepare for IELTS again as getting the highest marks in IELTS makes a huge difference.
If you don't believe, try putting the highest and lowest scores in your IELTS in CIC's link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
You will see the results for yourself. If you are single, have atleast 2yrs of Canadian experience with a Canadian Degree or WES certified degree, you can easily get score above 450 points. Then apply for Express Entry.

Best wishes.