+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
MM3 said:
Hi,

They transferred your file to another visa office to process you PR, that office will process ur papers faster . All those visa office having more than a yr process they moved thier papers to the different visa office due to backlog.

Yea thats what they said, but there not doing it, they will send your paper application to your country Visa office for the processing, now very many canadian visa office are filled up with applications, especially, Africa and Asia, anyway they gave us 15 months of processing,

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
MM3 said:
Hi,

They transferred your file to another visa office to process you PR, that office will process ur papers faster . All those visa office having more than a yr process they moved thier papers to the different visa office due to backlog.
Dear MM3,
Thank you for explanation.
I hope my local visa office will process fast.

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
Ayokunlex01 said:

Yea thats what they said, but there not doing it, they will send your paper application to your country Visa office for the processing, now very many canadian visa office are filled up with applications, especially, Africa and Asia, anyway they gave us 15 months of processing,
Thanks Ayokunlex01,

I am outland applicant and my local via office is London, I hope they will process fast.

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Guys, nothing to demotivate anyone. I don't think we'll receive anything until canada post confirms the next step. Honestly, i've even stopped checking my account. Haha. Just chill out wait until August 1st when Canada post opens their cards about next steps.

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
PMC89 said:
wow Mishti, that took a while, I was wondering too why did you disappear all in a sudden. But things are looking good for you now, hopefully you get your PPR soon! :)
Lol! You know how terrible it feels, this endless wait. Now some hope :D

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
Well, last week of this month... Let's see what happens... :p :eek:

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
MM3 said:
Hi,

Hi MM3, I have not seen any cases being moved to VO's that is not their local ones. Are there more people you have seen this happen to?

Ayokunlex01 said:

Even though I do not like the font/coloring of your post :p I do agree with this. I have not yet read about any case being transferred to another because their local VO was too busy. I know this as my Local VO has EE cases passing the 8 month mark and they just shrug their shoulders, nothing has been transferred.

Like you said, 15 months processing time is what we can expect, lets just hope and pray they do it within this timeframe.

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone !
Re: File transfer to VO i read that in cic website because of the question that why some other visa offices are having short processing time than the other, before when u check the processing times on the cic website it will show all the visa offices, and u can see everything is different time frame, so cic made that new inquiry which is 15 months in all procesing times to avoid conparisson but it stated there that in the event that u are near to a visa office that has a low volume of application and u have been waiting for more than a yr, then possibility is there ur file will be transfer even to ur home country if they have slow volume..not even near but to any visa office that having low volume of applications to help out meet the processing.

Even in the event that ur about to send a passport request and u went to ur home country u can call cic and they let u submit your passport to ur VO home country even ur inland application.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek: I got my PPR request email on July 11th,2016 and I sumit my passport on that day. It was delivered to Ontario the next day afternoon through Canada Post. Somehow I still heard nothing back yet and my return envelope is still not being activated. Is there any phone number that I can call? Without passport that I cannot go anywhere and I was planning my trip to go back to my home country and do my landing after. Plus Canada post is not releasing any new information yet that I am afriad that they will on stirke soon and I may get my passport even later...Please help!!!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
momodo said:
:eek: I got my PPR request email on July 11th,2016 and I sumit my passport on that day. It was delivered to Ontario the next day afternoon through Canada Post. Somehow I still heard nothing back yet and my return envelope is still not being activated. Is there any phone number that I can call? Without passport that I cannot go anywhere and I was planning my trip to go back to my home country and do my landing after. Plus Canada post is not releasing any new information yet that I am afriad that they will on stirke soon and I may get my passport even later...Please help!!!
It takes 2-3 weeks for non exempt guys. For some it comes in 2 weeks and for some it takes 3 weeks. You can email ottawa (the email id that you have it in ppr email) to know the status. They will tell you. No need to worry till another week. Many of us (including myself) emailed them to track the status.
Is your ecas shows DM and mycic shoes application closed? Nowadays they do change the status but its not for all. So dont worry if there is no status change either.
Just email them but they will get back to us in 2-3 days though.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
It takes 2-3 weeks for non exempt guys. For some it comes in 2 weeks and for some it takes 3 weeks. You can email ottawa (the email id that you have it in ppr email) to know the status. They will tell you. No need to worry till another week. Many of us (including myself) emailed them to track the status.
Is your ecas shows DM and mycic shoes application closed? Nowadays they do change the status but its not for all. So dont worry if there is no status change either.
Just email them but they will get back to us in 2-3 days though.
Thanks Harirajmohan . Thanks for answer my question. Ok, I will email they for sure and hopefully that I will get my passport back soon. My Ecas shows DM but my cic still stays open.

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
Waiting more is terrible...
When can we expect our ppr....
Hope next week they really work on ours.

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
shincanada said:
Waiting more is terrible...
When can we expect our ppr....
Hope next week they really work on ours.
every week we say ''hope next week'' but at the end, still the same. I wish we could know what's going on with CIC.....

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
I don't hope anymore so it doesn't hurt me. I think we have to wait till sept and see.... :( :( :( :( :( :(