+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
cali said:
hello guys,
iam july 6th applicant ,need some opinion,waiting fro ppr,due to health issues iam going to india next week,my two dependants are in India,my doubt is once i reach India and i get ppr request,,iam planning to get visa stamped for my dependants in india and i have 30 days time to come to canada and send my passport to syndey once i come to canada with in 30 days,so my dependants will enter the country as immigrants and i have work permit and visa to enter the country...will this work guys ?
need some valuable opinion
thanks
cali
Cali,

I think, it will not work considering you are the main applicant, from my knowledge, dependent cannot land until main applicant landed.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
87arq said:
Hey Cali,

I am not an expert, but your plan sounds like it could work. I dont see anything wrong in it. Although when you get the PPR you are asked to tell them if anything changed. Do you need to update Schedule A again for travelling outside the country?? That´s my only concern.

By the way, if you get any information, please, let me know. We are same day applicants!! I hope we get something soon....
If the assessments are complete then i dont think they will verify which will trigger updated schedule A request / transfer to NDVO. I believe at this stage his/her application would been at the stage of ppr hence i too think its ok.

Earlier, one May2015 applicant moved to India (dont remember when) (he already did medicals inland) but his file got transferred during Mar/Apr . Dont know if his assessments were complete before he moved.
So slim chance of getting the file transferred at this stage of ppr.

cali said:
hello guys,
iam july 6th applicant ,need some opinion,waiting fro ppr,due to health issues iam going to india next week,my two dependants are in India,my doubt is once i reach India and i get ppr request,,iam planning to get visa stamped for my dependants in india and i have 30 days time to come to canada and send my passport to syndey once i come to canada with in 30 days,so my dependants will enter the country as immigrants and i have work permit and visa to enter the country...will this work guys ?
need some valuable opinion
thanks
cali
Did you ever apply for gcms to know if assessments are complete?

Also as nayeem01 mentioned, once you entered and get stamped then finish landing as PR. After you became PR, your family members can land as PR.

MORNMOR

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hello Guys I am in unique situation here.

We are inland applicant and my wife got an medical reassessment request from New Delhi visa office on 07/July/2016 as she has her medical done last year in May. We went to doctor to get medical done. Doctor is not sure how to this medical assessment so he sent us without get medical done. I know we have time frame that has to submit within 30 days. I am really worried now. Reason why doctor is not able to medical because doctor has to send all hard copy to Delhi visa office. Its specifically says in email that they could open furtherance tab in E-medical system so doctor has to send all result to delhi visa office.

So, my question is does anyone know any doctor in Calgary or Edmonton who will be able to do medical reassessment.

Your response will be appreciated thanks.

pretty_girl

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015 rec. by CIO
Doc's Request.
PCC - 31-08-2015, Jan 21 2016, March 08 2016
Nomination.....
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted already 2015-06-17
Med's Request
Upfront - October 22nd
Med's Done....
10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
MORNMOR said:

We are inland applicant and my wife got an medical reassessment request from New Delhi visa office on 07/July/2016 as she has her medical done last year in May. We went to doctor to get medical done. Doctor is not sure how to this medical assessment so he sent us without get medical done. I know we have time frame that has to submit within 30 days. I am really worried now. Reason why doctor is not able to medical because doctor has to send all hard copy to Delhi visa office. Its specifically says in email that they could open furtherance tab in E-medical system so doctor has to send all result to delhi visa office.

So, my question is does anyone know any doctor in Calgary or Edmonton who will be able to do medical reassessment.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Go to this link and select "Canada" and then "Alberta"...It will give you the list of CIC authorized panel physicians you can go to for your medical.

Good luck

cali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
syndney,Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 6th,2015
Nomination.....
June 12,2015
AOR Received.
oct 2,2015
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
updated in april
harirajmohan said:
If the assessments are complete then i dont think they will verify which will trigger updated schedule A request / transfer to NDVO. I believe at this stage his/her application would been at the stage of ppr hence i too think its ok.

Earlier, one May2015 applicant moved to India (dont remember when) (he already did medicals inland) but his file got transferred during Mar/Apr . Dont know if his assessments were complete before he moved.
So slim chance of getting the file transferred at this stage of ppr.
Did you ever apply for gcms to know if assessments are complete?

Also as nayeem01 mentioned, once you entered and get stamped then finish landing as PR. After you became PR, your family members can land as PR.

thanks guys for all your replies......have to decide ..bcox of delay in cic work,,iam in so much trouble..

swat11

Mar 7, 2016
MORNMOR said:

hi friend...let me help you in this scenario.

I am ainp inland applicant where cic did recieved my application on 18th June 2015. I had submitted my wife medical which was done by her to apply for her open work permit to come as my dependent in canada.

On 27th March 2016 I had recieved my wife medical reassessment stating her medical is expired and hence I had to book appointment with calgary parminder sandhu clinic in ne.also I had requested them to do my medical upfront considering my cic file number.

For my wife cic had requested to submit reassessment completed to new delhi.but as she was in canada we did her reassessment for x ray as requested and mine complete upfront.

On April 29th 2016 I had recieved my medical request so I did update cic about my medical by case specific enquiry. Same was acknowledge within 10 business days from cic.

Also after 45 days on ecas I did find update ad medical results have been recieved.

So I guess you get clarity what you should be doing.hope this will help you.

MORNMOR

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
swat11 said:
hi friend...let me help you in this scenario.

I am ainp inland applicant where cic did recieved my application on 18th June 2015. I had submitted my wife medical which was done by her to apply for her open work permit to come as my dependent in canada.

On 27th March 2016 I had recieved my wife medical reassessment stating her medical is expired and hence I had to book appointment with calgary parminder sandhu clinic in ne.also I had requested them to do my medical upfront considering my cic file number.

For my wife cic had requested to submit reassessment completed to new delhi.but as she was in canada we did her reassessment for x ray as requested and mine complete upfront.

On April 29th 2016 I had recieved my medical request so I did update cic about my medical by case specific enquiry. Same was acknowledge within 10 business days from cic.

Also after 45 days on ecas I did find update ad medical results have been recieved.

So I guess you get clarity what you should be doing.hope this will help you.
Thanks for Your Reply

I guess we have same situation.
so, did doctor send that medical result to Delhi visa office and how? actually We had an appointment with doctor here in red deer but he was not sure how submit those result so he did not do medical. now i am worried because i think we send medical within 30 days and NDVO requested medical reassessment on 07/July/2016. Since they have to send result by email or fax, do we need hard copy of pictures?

Thank You

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
lets see tomorrow, lucky Friday may bring us luck :) :) :)

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
ashomony said:
lets see tomorrow, lucky Friday may bring us luck :) :) :)
Don't want to demotivate anyone but i am kinda sure that nothing is going to happen till the end of the month. Canada post has f$&@$d up the whole thing. Until cic has the surety that nothing is going to happen now, they won't send a single PPR.

zx86496790

May 6, 2016
Umeshbagga said:
Don't want to demotivate anyone but i am kinda sure that nothing is going to happen till the end of the month. Canada post has f$& @ $d up the whole thing. Until cic has the surety that nothing is going to happen now, they won't send a single PPR.
:'(

swat11

Mar 7, 2016
MORNMOR said:
Thanks for Your Reply

I guess we have same situation.
so, did doctor send that medical result to Delhi visa office and how? actually We had an appointment with doctor here in red deer but he was not sure how submit those result so he did not do medical. now i am worried because i think we send medical within 30 days and NDVO requested medical reassessment on 07/July/2016. Since they have to send result by email or fax, do we need hard copy of pictures?

Thank You
Hi...

Don't worry. ..just book appointment with doctor

Here is contact no. Of of Dr parminder sandhu
+1 403-250-3010

They will do medical reassessment and send details to cic

swat11

Mar 7, 2016
Umeshbagga said:
Don't want to demotivate anyone but i am kinda sure that nothing is going to happen till the end of the month. Canada post has f$& @ $d up the whole thing. Until cic has the surety that nothing is going to happen now, they won't send a single PPR.
My friend...that is nit true as cic is sending ppr to express entry applicant...I am saying because this week only my friend recieved ppr but he was express entry applicant....so let's all be hope full and optimistic that sooner or later it will come

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
swat11 said:
My friend...that is nit true as cic is sending ppr to express entry applicant...I am saying because this week only my friend recieved ppr but he was express entry applicant....so let's all be hope full and optimistic that sooner or later it will come
I hope you're right. Also hope some good news comes through. Honestly, I haven't seen any applicant with normal application getting ppr.

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Umeshbagga said:
I hope you're right. Also hope some good news comes through. Honestly, I haven't seen any applicant with normal application getting ppr.
I think the few agents they have focus on our applications have been moved to other duties (temporaly). Maybe that's how they work. They must have so many applications from many different streams and not as many officers to work on them.....I guess they rotate from time to time. We just got screwed as they stopped with our applications just when they were about to get to us.....