+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

fantazyprince

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Never received
AOR Received.
06- August-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
05-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
jimmylama88 said:
Fantazyprince, I hear ya. Did you request GCMS notes to see the status of all your assessments? If so, did they all say passed? That being the case,I'd recommend what PCM89 recommended as well: just wait at least a week before it expires to apply if you want to be safe. Why risk spending more when you could get your PPR soon? If it relieves you, start gathering the necessary documentation and be ready to apply, but don't do so just yet.

My sister renewed her WP just to get PPR two weeks after that. It's really frustrating. I understand. The waiting game is no fun.

We have very similar timelines. I'm confident May will not go by without us getting PPR. Best of luck bud!
I didn't request anything yet Jimmy, I will wait till end of the month but the thing is my immigration consultant told me I need to renew my nomination for wp extension so it might take sometimes for that . I think to renew my wp 2 weeks before expiry date is pretty enough so will wait and see end of May, hope PPR comes for all of us May ppl in next week.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Mishti said:
For me the only difference is that it says background check in progress. Rest is the same.
oh i see. then there is some difference.
As online status is not helping, i hope that we dont need to order gcms (hopefully ppr in the next 1-3 weeks). let us see.

chuni68

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
24-06-2015
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
IELTS Request
N.A
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
harirajmohan said:
I think that they are just displaying a static status for all as i dont see any difference in all the statuses posted in the lat 2 days. Mine too has ditto status updates. Looks like they are still working on linking them live - dont know why its different from EE.
Its not useful. I thought that they would reduce dependency on gcms but not there yet.

I think that this would the same status even for the guys who received ppr.
You are right. In my gcms, document verification is complete. In my cic, review of submitted document is blank. And most important thing, I am not worried about anything but eligibility. Because I know, my submitted documents are genuine, I don't have any problem in background or security. But after my medical, in last 10 months, my eligibility review yet to complete.its really frastrating.

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
harirajmohan said:
oh i see. then there is some difference.
As online status is not helping, i hope that we dont need to order gcms (hopefully ppr in the next 1-3 weeks). let us see.
Yeah, am expecting things to move for me after May 22 as that is the due date marked for submitting PCC. Though I already submitted way back in April first week.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Mishti said:
Yeah, am expecting things to move for me after May 22 as that is the due date marked for submitting PCC. Though I already submitted way back in April first week.
I hope this is so for you my friend. For myself I hope this is not the case as my gcms notes state somewher due date: 01 December 2016...it will be awful to wait until then! That is exactly one year from my AOR date and almost 15 months from my submission date. Could this be ?

Sandra80

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Druce said:
I hope this is so for you my friend. For myself I hope this is not the case as my gcms notes state somewher due date: 01 December 2016...it will be awful to wait until then! That is exactly one year from my AOR date and almost 15 months from my submission date. Could this be ?
As officially pr application for pnp takes 15 months it could be yes.
Varies from case to case

BC Dudu

Jul 28, 2015
I am the April 14th 2015 applicant. I got my GCMS note last week.

On the second page of my file.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misreoresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

On my notes, I did not find any due date on my security part. Is that a normal case? Can I have some suggestion from all you guys? Thank you!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
BC Dudu said:
I am the April 14th 2015 applicant. I got my GCMS note last week.

On the second page of my file.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misreoresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

On my notes, I did not find any due date on my security part. Is that a normal case? Can I have some suggestion from all you guys? Thank you!
Its normal. Most of our files are assigned to an officer and there is one common due date to the file. But i dont see any officer assigned and no due date. Still they went in and updated my statuses after verifying. So i think that its a different working style possibly with an officer who attends/attended the application.
You are clear on main 3 things hence you should be expecting ppr soon. Security is the last part and you dont need to worry about it.
Can i know the paper file location? Mine is PS hence trying to see what all location it goes through before ppr.

BC Dudu

Jul 28, 2015
harirajmohan said:
Its normal. Most of our files are assigned to an officer and there is one common due date to the file. But i dont see any officer assigned and no due date. Still they went in and updated my statuses after verifying. So i think that its a different working style possibly with an officer who attends/attended the application.
You are clear on main 3 things hence you should be expecting ppr soon. Security is the last part and you dont need to worry about it.
Can i know the paper file location? Mine is PS hence trying to see what all location it goes through before ppr.
Thank you for your suggestion! My location is PS.

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
My location is also PS and that was exactly what I was wondering too harirajmohan. I've had all 3 assessments passed since Feb/26/2016 and still no PPR. That's almost 3 months since all assessments approved.

I saw other locations as P-EVAL in some other threads but couldn't directly link it to final stage before PPR.

BC Dudu, what's your timeline? harirajmohan and I have almost identical timelines and we all three have PS as location. Maybe PPR this week? :)

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Hi all,

What are the stages after Assessment Complete (MPNP-SWO) i.e. after Nomination Letter received.

Regards,

Noor

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
harirajmohan said:
My file location is given as BF Registry. Rather the location is written as BFRegistry First Request.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jimmylama88 said:
My location is also PS and that was exactly what I was wondering too harirajmohan. I've had all 3 assessments passed since Feb/26/2016 and still no PPR. That's almost 3 months since all assessments approved.

I saw other locations as P-EVAL in some other threads but couldn't directly link it to final stage before PPR.

BC Dudu, what's your timeline? harirajmohan and I have almost identical timelines and we all three have PS as location. Maybe PPR this week? :)
My initial location was also PNP-EVAL when nothing was started. So i think this is the initial stage.
Actually my location history is like this: PNP-EVAL to PS on Feb-19 when they assessed elig and crim. Then moved to PV2-JAN on Mar-04. Then it got moved back to PS on Mar-05.
I know that many guys who received ppr during Jan and Feb had PV2-JAN based on their notes (6-8+ weeks old) but yet to know if PS is also the last stage for ppr. So we may be at the correct location for ppr or at waiting stage for ppr.

But i think that we are close and we are there already - somewhere ppr is visible and i can smell the fresh ppr document :) (like freshly printed currency). As our notes were from Feb and Mar, we may be there at the last location for ppr. :D

People who ordered recent notes during few days before ppr can only tell what their location was and if PS was one of them. Anyone ordered notes just before ppr can please tell us what the location was?
Not worried but just trying to see their application movements while waiting for ppr.

noorulhuda said:
Hi all,

What are the stages after Assessment Complete (MPNP-SWO) i.e. after Nomination Letter received.

Regards,

Noor
Follow from step 2 through 4
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

Actually clicking on application package has everything - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp.
Instructions are given on how to fill the forms at "Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Provincial Nominees [IMM EP7000]" - Just follow this form would be the one needed which covers everything.

Mishti said:
My file location is given as BF Registry. Rather the location is written as BFRegistry First Request.
You sent your documents manually hence they moved it there to update your application with received documents. This is what my assumption would be when you posted the documents to BF Registry address.

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
jimmylama88 said:

Hey Jimmy, we have similar timelines - AOR May 20, MR Dec 23. My file location is PS as well.

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
harirajmohan said:
Follow from step 2 through 4
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

Actually clicking on application package has everything - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp.
Instructions are given on how to fill the forms at "Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Provincial Nominees [IMM EP7000]" - Just follow this form would be the one needed which covers everything.
Thank you very much harirajmohan for sharing me this useful link, it gave me a good idea for preparing myself for the next stages after receiving Nomination Letter (LOA).