+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - APRIL,MAY 2017 APPLICANTS....Lets Connect here.

Gurkamal21

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
  • We received your application for permanent residence on May 18, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 28, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 29, 2017.
  • We started processing your application on July 29, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence on February 8, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • We sent you medical instructions on March 20, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • Medical results have been received.
  • We sent you correspondence on April 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • They add more lines in my ecas today. Like no 3.

Reactions: VAIOIVAN

ottawagirl

Jun 15, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Inland
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 28, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 29, 2017.
  • We sent you correspondence on February 8, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • We sent you medical instructions on March 20, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • We sent you correspondence on April 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Congrats! This seems promising. Can I ask what they requested in Feb and April?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Congrats....Very soon you will get DM and PPR

EnterpriseAdmin

Aug 12, 2018
hi im a silent reader here for a long time now,, just want to share my timeline

AINP PNP
File recieve: May 31 ‘17
AOR: Aug. 8 ‘17
medR: March 23 ‘18
MED done: Apr 3 ‘18
PPR: Sept 11 2018..(9:55pm MT)

goodluck every1
Your golden silence sure paid off...:):):):). Congratulationsssssssss! I'm happy for you.

Reactions: eurik