+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - APRIL,MAY 2017 APPLICANTS....Lets Connect here.

ottawagirl

Jun 15, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Inland
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
No sign of PR. May 18 applicant. No updates. Security has not started yet according to agent

gcrock

Jul 27, 2016
I'm just wondering if anybody from here who hasn't receive a medical request since the AOR?

TIMELINE FOR MY APPLICATION IS VERY SLOW.... (pnp alberta)

APPLICATION RECIEVED ---->APRIL 6, 2017
AOR------JUNE 22, 2017

since then I haven't receive any update, even for the request of payment of landing fee.
but already paid last May this year, since they said you can pay for it even if its not requested yet...
until now, I'm still waiting....longing...

thank you in advance

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
I'm just wondering if anybody from here who hasn't receive a medical request since the AOR?

AOR------JUNE 22, 2017

since then I haven't receive any update, even for the request of payment of landing fee.
but already paid last May this year, since they said you can pay for it even if its not requested yet...

thank you in advance
Application received 07 April 2017
Aor 04 07 2017
Mr 14 march
Still waiting for ppr
We are close timeline but they are start 3 months ago my security screening I dont know when its will finish but the agent said its will not exceed 19months good luck to us

yycgirl27

Aug 17, 2018

AOR------JUNE 22, 2017

thank you in advance
You have to contact CIC via CIC web Form as I did the same and got medical request right after 4-5 days. Be specific with your concern and they will for sure let you know. I got medical request after 11.5 months.

I hope it helps, pal.

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AOR------JUNE 22, 2017

thank you in advance

Hi! I am a July applicant and called cic because I didnt get a medical request like you. The agent told me that my medical results are extended so I dont need to get a medical exam. My CiC status is “We are reviewing the results of medical ...”. How about you? But the difference between you and me is I was requested to pay landig fee.