Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
So my bf got an email and I can't tell if they are actually asking for a police check and english test or if its just a reminder. He did send coppies of both with application. But, his police check would be over a year old now so we have been kind of expecting them to request another one.

There are three sections to the email and I confused about the middle part under the PLEASE NOTE section. Are they actually asking for another police check and his English test or is this just more information for if they had asked for it in the first section.

Below is what the email looks like.....

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in canada. In order for the processing of your application tp continue, the followig document(s) are required:

>MEDICAL:complete or provide completion of thr Immigration medical examination, please see below.

This must be received at this office by : 2016/02/14

Please note:

If your documents are not in french or english, a certified translation must be submitted with a copy of original version.

Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry. You must provide a scan of original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received by our office within 30 days fromthe date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

IMPORTANT REMINDERS

MEDICALS: you and your depends are required to be examined.............

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE: must be paid before visa can be issued ............

PASSPORTS: must be valid.........

bill BC

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS SYNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
relax!you just send your medical result to CIC it will be fine.the police certificate just a normal reminder email.if you have not provided that .

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Mbgirlfriend said:
So my bf got an email and I can't tell if they are actually asking for a police check and english test or if its just a reminder. He did send coppies of both with application. But, his police check would be over a year old now so we have been kind of expecting them to request another one.

There are three sections to the email and I confused about the middle part under the PLEASE NOTE section. Are they actually asking for another police check and his English test or is this just more information for if they had asked for it in the first section.

Below is what the email looks like.....

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in canada. In order for the processing of your application tp continue, the followig document(s) are required:

>MEDICAL:complete or provide completion of thr Immigration medical examination, please see below.

This must be received at this office by : 2016/02/14

Please note:

If your documents are not in french or english, a certified translation must be submitted with a copy of original version.

Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry. You must provide a scan of original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received by our office within 30 days fromthe date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

IMPORTANT REMINDERS

MEDICALS: you and your depends are required to be examined.............

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE: must be paid before visa can be issued ............

PASSPORTS: must be valid.........
If its a reminder email then there will be a statement saying its a reminder email. Does it say?
What is the visa office? I assume you are inland.
Police check: If it is one year old then definitely its a request from them.
Language test: You can submit the copy which you have. I dont think they are asking for new one.
Medical: Did you do upfront or you did after MR email with assigned IME number?
RPRF: I thought you guys already received the reminder email to pay. Have you paid it yet?

NithyaRanjith

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-06-2015
Med's Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Received PPR Email at this morning :)

Zeed

Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 27. 2015
AOR Received.
July 14. 2015
Med's Request
December 11. 2015
Med's Done....
December 16. 2015
Passport Req..
April 15. 2016
Congratulations on your PPR.
Does all applicants have to send passport or just from countries that requires visas?

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
harirajmohan said:
If its a reminder email then there will be a statement saying its a reminder email. Does it say?
What is the visa office? I assume you are inland.
Police check: If it is one year old then definitely its a request from them.
Language test: You can submit the copy which you have. I dont think they are asking for new one.
Medical: Did you do upfront or you did after MR email with assigned IME number?
RPRF: I thought you guys already received the reminder email to pay. Have you paid it yet?
I am pretty sure they are not asking for the police check now as I said there are 3 parts to the email. The first part is clearly a request for documents, Only the MR is under that part. He did his medical last week.

The second part is under NOTES: this is where they say how to submit the criminal record and English test. He already submitted English test with application so I don't see why they would ask for it again.

The third part is clearly a reminder about fees and have a valid passport. He already paid the fees at application time bad this is the first reminder he got.

Even though I am pretty sure they aren't requesting the police certificate and English test I think we will send them anyway. I think the note part was just more information for if they had asked for them in the first part, like they have a template and just add actual requests to the top part and notes apply accordingly depending on what the actually requested.

My only concern is will sending documents that have not actually been requested cause any kind of delay in his application. Due to his work permit expiration date and how long he will likely get implied status for we can not afford delays in his application. He applied for a BOWP but we are worried he won't get it due to all the changes to the rules. So we are counting on the long processing times for WP'S to buy him time with implied status.

pieceofcake

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/04/2015
Doc's Request.
nope
AOR Received.
22/07/2015
Med's Done....
26/12/2015
Passport Req..
15/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/2016
LANDED..........
21/04/2016
Is it our turn soon?

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
pieceofcake said:
Is it our turn soon?
It seems like CIC is picking up speed lately, a few months ago they seemed to be taking 15 months but lately they gave reduced that to 12 months. So I think April applicants will start getting PPR in early March to early April.

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
Mbgirlfriend said:
It seems like CIC is picking up speed lately, a few months ago they seemed to be taking 15 months but lately they gave reduced that to 12 months. So I think April applicants will start getting PPR in early March to early April.
Fingers crossed!!! I have been waiting for my husband for almost a year

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
shallu7287 said:
Fingers crossed!!! I have been waiting for my husband for almost a year
Is your husband an inland applicant?

pieceofcake

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/04/2015
Doc's Request.
nope
AOR Received.
22/07/2015
Med's Done....
26/12/2015
Passport Req..
15/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/2016
LANDED..........
21/04/2016

pieceofcake

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/04/2015
Doc's Request.
nope
AOR Received.
22/07/2015
Med's Done....
26/12/2015
Passport Req..
15/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/2016
LANDED..........
21/04/2016
Mbgirlfriend said:
Hope so. My WP will expired at April.