PNP PR APPLICATION TO FEDERAL CIC - MAY 2014

EvaCaryll

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
raiboys123 said:
any updates for may 20 candidates???

M may 20, ip march 18

waiting decision made or PPR

May 20th applicant here too. Just called and said decision has not been made... Do you know if it will delay the process if i emailed them my dependents renewed passports? What they have in their file were expired however when we submitted them, they were still a year to expire. Thanks.

leed007

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
EvaCaryll said:
May 20th applicant here too. Just called and said decision has not been made... Do you know if it will delay the process if i emailed them my dependents renewed passports? What they have in their file were expired however when we submitted them, they were still a year to expire. Thanks.
Hello I think you should send them that update if the passports are expiring in less than six months, its better to be proactive with such information. It might delay the process if they discover that they will be expiring soon and make a formal request from you.

......Just my opinion though.

I got a request for Police certificate for my spouse(She lived in Europe for a while) on 9th March and sent it on the 18th of March. However I got IP on 12th March...keeping Fingers crossed!

Cheers!

EvaCaryll

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
leed007 said:
Hello I think you should send them that update if the passports are expiring in less than six months, its better to be proactive with such information. It might delay the process if they discover that they will be expiring soon and make a formal request from you.

......Just my opinion though.

I got a request for Police certificate for my spouse(She lived in Europe for a while) on 9th March and sent it on the 18th of March. However I got IP on 12th March...keeping Fingers crossed!

Cheers!
:-(... I just thought that I do not have to do anything until I receive/get requests or notifications from them. I just hope that my updates will not delay the process... just so stressful to decide on things if there's no confirmations of application status from them yet. :-(

leed007

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
EvaCaryll said:
:-(... I just thought that I do not have to do anything until I receive/get requests or notifications from them. I just hope that my updates will not delay the process... just so stressful to decide on things if there's no confirmations of application status from them yet. :-(
I understand, lets just hope this week brings good tidings....

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Qi said:
I am May 23 applicant, and called CIC yesterday about the updating on status. They confirmed that the file was transferred to Ottawa on Jan 16, and being processed March 13(this was showed online). I asked that does transferring to ottawa mean IP already? they said being transferred means the file was in queue to get review. and they are now processing my background check. Hope this makes sense for you.
I am may 16 Applicant and that's same they said it to me. No IP yet till today.

dp25688

Mar 16, 2015
Same here, 21st May in MER yet nothing after medical. call center answered me wait and watch. mine application with spouse, rprf paid, pcc for both countries submitted. medical received 5th Aug

please share guys how many still under MER

raiboys123

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EvaCaryll said:
I thin it would not effect you. if they got them then it will be a normal process

Jusper

Mar 21, 2015
I am may 30. Aplicant.,with dependant.
Yust called CIC. The agent told that, now they doing security background check.
RPRF paid on 5. February when is recuested.
IS THAT LAST STEP BEFORE PASSPORT RECUEST?

dp25688

Mar 16, 2015
Jusper said:
I am may 30. Aplicant.,with dependant.
Yust called CIC. The agent told that, now they doing security background check.
RPRF paid on 5. February when is recuested.
IS THAT LAST STEP BEFORE PASSPORT RECUEST?
I called 20 days ago- 7 days ago they answer same as you got security background check.
-some of applicants getting direct passport request and many of them getting stepwise IP then Passport request.
-June applicants also getting PPR, some of them overtake us
-The way the working remain mystery

wait and watch is the only option I think

Jusper

Mar 21, 2015
We think that, what you say about direct passport request
, all of us will be get direct passport request VERY SOON.
FINGER CROSS.

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
dp25688 said:
I called 20 days ago- 7 days ago they answer same as you got security background check.
-some of applicants getting direct passport request and many of them getting stepwise IP then Passport request.
-June applicants also getting PPR, some of them overtake us
-The way the working remain mystery

wait and watch is the only option I think
Hey Bro

Do you know anybody who gets direct passport call, no IP or so? or It's just a imagination that it can happen like this.

Thanks

dp25688

Mar 16, 2015
jas1989 said:
Hey Bro

Do you know anybody who gets direct passport call, no IP or so? or It's just a imagination that it can happen like this.

Thanks
I'm reading this forum everyday, each and every post in pnp. there are many who got passport request directly but I'm not sure about category and noc.
how they process? still no buddy knows that.......we haven't got anything after MER so it is kind of frustrating and mind constantly thinking possibilities.
BUT this is true many guys got direct Passport request and they posted in these forums.
fingers crossed buddy

harpcaur

Mar 29, 2015
saskind said:
Google 'Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request'. You can do online request for notes. I applied on 4th march. I am waiting for it. It takes 30-40 days.
Thanks for help. I applied for notes on March 30.

harpcaur

Mar 29, 2015
Unnder Privacy act. Its pretty quick, won't take more than 5 mins. and it is free if you are in Canada

2. Scroll down and check the box "I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy Notice." and Submit.
3. Select CIC from the drop down. (first field)
4. Select Individual/Corportation present in Canada (Second drop down)
5. Fill in your details (Self explanatory)
6. Select Member of public for "Select the category that best describes you"
7. select "E-mail" for "How would you prefer to receive the requested records" ( choose the mode you are comfortable with)
8. Continue to next page.
9. You dont need to attach any additional documents, unless you want to prove something.
10. Select Privacy Act in next page
11. Submit the final request. Once you submitted the request, wait for one month.

Also you have to select case files in one of the drop down box.

Hope this helps.

[/quote]
It was quite helpful. Thanks. But by mistake in category that best describe you I have chosen decline to identify. Does it gonna make any difference to my request?