+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION SEPTEMBER 2014 APPLICANTS

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
hussy74 said:
You oare in the same boat as I am. I applied for PR on Nov 20, 2014 and my PGWP expires on 14th December 2015. I just completed my application for BOWP and I am planning of applying next week. you can apply within 4 months of its expiry. I do not want to take it to the last minute because you never know what the outcome would be. I just dont want to risk it. Processing time is around 109 calendar days. They have increased the fees to $255 from $155. So make sure you pay the correct fee or else they will reject the work permit (Stated on cic website).
When you are filling the application, make sure that you choose "Open Work Permit" and not anything else. Also attach a copy of your AOR and Provincial Nomination Certificate. Make sure that you do not have any restrictions stated on the certificate. You will need to attached other documents stated in the checklist.

Hope this helps
Thanks cutie r your reply
I understand
My believe I will receive my Pr by September end
But my personal nap target to apply work permit first week of October 2015

Let hope we will get Pr before that

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Need Canadian Pr said:
Now processing time is 108 days

But I want to apply last moments
Bcz I applied Pr sep 2014
So I want to wait till last week of nov 2015
If I receive my Pr before that

That's why

Do you think my thinking is correct
i guess this is a wise thought..if u r a sept applicant, u can ecpect ur pr before nov this yr if there is no other complication..better wait for a few more weeks..check ur ecas and see whats goin on...being in implied status doesnot hurt much except for health card and drivers licence...but most provinces usually give an extension for those docs too..

Sweetpurple

Jul 4, 2014
I'm so happy guys after 2 days I got my DM
Now at 9:45pm they emailed me my Passport request
I need to comply my requirements tmw.

Almost there

Thank you guys for all the help

SINP 2014 PNP

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
hi friend i am really confused at last stage about my Canadian PR achievement.

my work permit valid till 30 dec 2015.

i applied PR last year September 2014, via SINP nomination , my highly trust was i will receive my PR before Dec 2015 but the way CIC is moving i am confused that i will get PR by this time .

I have not very good relation with employer and i am in close work permit so i have decided not to renew my work permit.

so now question is if i leave Canada 30 dec 2015, when i will receive my PPR can i arrange my local visa office for stamping

Or if i leave Canada my application would be cancel or remain active

i don't know what is the actual rule of CIC if any one knows please guide me

Raj_89

Aug 15, 2015
hey guys
Did anyone sent the passport out to sydney yet?
My file is in sydney n i'm wondering if they will request for my passport or they tranfer the file to ottawa?
As my status online says DM since 23 july 2015 ,waitin for prr.
Thanks

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Very upset and sad no news for me yet although I am September 26 2014 applicant
Not Even IP

why CIC is unfair on me all most every September applicant got PPR just not me

guys any advise ?

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Hamid khan said:
Not Even IP

guys any advise ?
Same me too
CIC is not fair
I m confused how they work by serial or by date or what

Aug 16, 2015
Hello friends

I am new here. I have applied for MPNP under general stream in june 2014 with 62 points and still waiting for approval. can anyone guess how long I have to wait for approval?

could anybody post MPNP spreadsheet link for me, please.

Thanks

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Hamid khan said:
Not Even IP

guys any advise ?

Just few September applicant not received IP/DM yet

I am one of them

CIC is not fair on me

falkups

Jun 27, 2015
Hello guys can someone help me please coz i'm confuse right now. In process since June 26,2015 and CIO Sydney requests RPRF,Police clearance,travel history and schedule A background on that day. I sent all the documents they requested July 29 2015 and they received it 2 days after, but when i check my ECAS today theres a message that says………..We sent you correspondence on June 26, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required……..im a bit worried about this

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
falkups said:
Hello guys can someone help me please coz i'm confuse right now. In process since June 26,2015 and CIO Sydney requests RPRF,Police clearance,travel history and schedule A background on that day. I sent all the documents they requested July 29 2015 and they received it 2 days after, but when i check my ECAS today theres a message that says...........We sent you correspondence on June 26, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required........im a bit worried about this
Loads of people are seeing this correspondence line update. If you've sent it, disregard it.

Jaseb

Aug 19, 2015
PR to CIC under AINP on Sept 4 2014
aOR on Jan 6 2015
Then nothing until June 4: status in process
Then nothing until I saw two days ago in status update 2 new messages: CIC sent correspondence to request something on June 4 and Aug 12 which we never received
Called Today and it turned out that they had a typo in the email address!!! And will send the correspondence again
Guess it is the request for medicals - when did you receive the medicals request, how long will it be from then?
Our case seems to take quite a while. :-(