+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION SEPTEMBER 2014 APPLICANTS

Ansh619

Jun 12, 2015
anand reddy said:
All,

I see mine PR decision was made on 21st July but still waiting for PPR.
My work permit validity is only till 15-Oct and i need to know if its safe to get work permit extension without relying on PR process at this stage and not sure how long i would be made to wait for extension?

If my work permit dont get extended before Oct-15, i should be leaving Canada until i get my PR? Please let me know if there is a way i can get out from this scenario.
At this moment work permit extension is taking nearly 100 days both online and paper application. As you have work permit till October 15. I suggest you to wait till last week of September. If you still haven't received the PPR, then file for work permit extension. So when you file your work permit you will fall under implied status and your work permit is valid until you get the result of your work permit application. This buys you another 3 months of time. Hopefully you will receive the PPR by then. In case your PPR is delayed, still your work permit will be approved and you can stay legally in Canada. If not you will have to restore your status. If your PPR is delayed and work permit is rejected you will have 3 months to restore your status. So you got enough time.
ALL THE BEST!!!

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
Only Ottawa send out passport request? Will Sydney send out passport request? I got DM on July 23rd. I just called the cic call center and the agent said my file is still in Sydney. He said it may take care of all my files in sydney. Is that correct?

Cindy

anand reddy

Jan 8, 2015
Ansh619 said:
At this moment work permit extension is taking nearly 100 days both online and paper application. As you have work permit till October 15. I suggest you to wait till last week of September. If you still haven't received the PPR, then file for work permit extension. So when you file your work permit you will fall under implied status and your work permit is valid until you get the result of your work permit application. This buys you another 3 months of time. Hopefully you will receive the PPR by then. In case your PPR is delayed, still your work permit will be approved and you can stay legally in Canada. If not you will have to restore your status. If your PPR is delayed and work permit is rejected you will have 3 months to restore your status. So you got enough time.
ALL THE BEST!!!
Awesome!!! good information. Thank you Mate

anand reddy

Jan 8, 2015
Ansh619 said:
ALL THE BEST!!!
Sorry one more question. My spouse works on spousal work permit and is she eligible to apply for work permit extension along with me? or she needs to apply once mine gets successful? Thanks in advance.

Emad Endrawes

Apr 24, 2015
HELLO ALL,
There is no word can discribe how thankful we are for your efforts in this great forum.
I have a little question ( maybe its a silly one, Grin ) ..

10 days ago I got my PPR letter Cheesy, and cause I`m from EGYPT, I sent an email to CPC Ottawa asking them to let me stamp the Visa in Cairo, But unfortionatly I got no answer until now, I thought of some options and I just wanna you to advice me which one is the best choice :

1- Wait until I got reply from CPC, and stamp visas here in Cairo.
2- Send passports to CPC in Ottawa via UPS ( International shipping company ) and let them bring back my passports to Egypt.
3- Send passports to CPC in Ottawa via UPS and after its stamped I let them send them to one of my friends in Canada, and then he can send them to me by anyway.

Please notice that I already have a mailing address in Canada and its recorded on my application.
Is it allowed to anyone to send passports directly to CPC Ottawa, or not?

Thanks in advance,
and all the best for you all.
ED

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
cindyzhou said:
Only Ottawa send out passport request? Will Sydney send out passport request? I got DM on July 23rd. I just called the cic call center and the agent said my file is still in Sydney. He said it may take care of all my files in sydney. Is that correct?

Cindy
Yes Sydney can make decisions too but usually the pace is very slow as compared to ottawa office.Sometimes sydney office process file for final stage and I guess thats why its taking long for us :(

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
Emad Endrawes said:
HELLO ALL,
There is no word can discribe how thankful we are for your efforts in this great forum.
I have a little question ( maybe its a silly one, Grin ) ..

10 days ago I got my PPR letter Cheesy, and cause I`m from EGYPT, I sent an email to CPC Ottawa asking them to let me stamp the Visa in Cairo, But unfortionatly I got no answer until now, I thought of some options and I just wanna you to advice me which one is the best choice :

1- Wait until I got reply from CPC, and stamp visas here in Cairo.
2- Send passports to CPC in Ottawa via UPS ( International shipping company ) and let them bring back my passports to Egypt.
3- Send passports to CPC in Ottawa via UPS and after its stamped I let them send them to one of my friends in Canada, and then he can send them to me by anyway.

Please notice that I already have a mailing address in Canada and its recorded on my application.
Is it allowed to anyone to send passports directly to CPC Ottawa, or not?

Thanks in advance,
and all the best for you all.
ED
Reply to the PPR mail, don't write a new mail. If you write a new mail they would reply only after 20 Days as that is the time they take right now. In case you reply back to them they will reply within 2-4 days.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
i have my work permit valid till October 2015

i applied pr 26 sep 2016

still no news just application and medical received

If i don't renew my WP and go home permanently and when I will receive PPR and If i arrange my visa stamping my home country canada embassy is it possible

Although i got nomination from SINP as existing work permit category and then applied PR

please advise

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Need Canadian Pr said:
i have my work permit valid till October 2015

i applied pr 26 sep 2016

still no news just application and medical received

If i don't renew my WP and go home permanently and when I will receive PPR and If i arrange my visa stamping my home country canada embassy is it possible

Although i got nomination from SINP as existing work permit category and then applied PR

please advise
Sorry I applied PR 26 sep 2014

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
cindyzhou said:
hello All:

I got PPR tonight at 7pm!!!! Oct 3 applicant!! IP on Jun 30, DM July 23!! Finally!!!!

Cindy
Congrats!

Panicker

Dec 1, 2014
We received your application for permanent residence on September 15, 2014.
We started processing your application on June 15, 2015.
Medical results have been received (Jan 2015).
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (July 28 2015)
Email : Passport Request via CPC-CTD-Ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) (Aug 7th 2015 )