?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
smfaisal28 said:
I believe CIO has some issue regarding SINP Applicants as I can see other state nominations are getting smooth AOR within time . Can any one call and asked CIO , I tried many times but could not reach to the call agent. My case was received on Aug 8 and they started processing in Sep 25 2014 , still waiting for AOR

Thanks
i am bcpnp applicant and even i havnt got my aor and medicals yet. my file reached on 6 October so its more than 3 months now. i think they have issues with all the pnp applications.

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
diliprathore said:
i am bcpnp applicant and even i havnt got my aor and medicals yet. my file reached on 6 October so its more than 3 months now. i think they have issues with all the pnp applications.
I agree with you diliprathore. Its most likely its affecting all PNP both at CIC and local officer level.

God help us

bcpnp11

Jan 12, 2015
Im BCPNP applicant and I sent my documents to CIO Oct. 8th (arrived on OCt. 11th). No AOR yet. Recently my credit card was stolen and I informed their office by email (CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca) about the issue on Jan. 5th 2015. However they didn't answer , my credit card company informed me that there was an attempt from CIC to withdraw the application fee on Jan. 7th , However I informed CIO about my new credit card information with a new IMM5620 form by email on Jan. 9th but I didn't hear back from them and after calling them, CIC office told me that all what I can do is to wait for their answer.

I am asking you guys to give me your feedback about the issue , how likely it is that my application would be refused due to this problem. As we all know in these forums , some Sep. applicants haven't got their AOR yet , so it's not my turn yet , but I am worried about the attempt which was done by CIC on Jan. 7th . with a positive point of view they have read my email on Jan. 5th and were trying to verify it on Jan. 7th and with a negative one, it's possible that the officer have tried to open my application independently on Jan. 7th and while the online payment didn't go through it's possible that they would refuse and return my application.

Please give me your feedback about the issue. Thanks and hope we all would get the aor and pr card soon :D

juggy T

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 16 cic pnp category
AOR Received.
30 december 2014
Med's Request
14 january 2015
bcpnp11 said:
Im BCPNP applicant and I sent my documents to CIO Oct. 8th (arrived on OCt. 11th). No AOR yet. Recently my credit card was stolen and I informed their office by email (CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) about the issue on Jan. 5th 2015. However they didn't answer , my credit card company informed me that there was an attempt from CIC to withdraw the application fee on Jan. 7th , However I informed CIO about my new credit card information with a new IMM5620 form by email on Jan. 9th but I didn't hear back from them and after calling them, CIC office told me that all what I can do is to wait for their answer.

I am asking you guys to give me your feedback about the issue , how likely it is that my application would be refused due to this problem. As we all know in these forums , some Sep. applicants haven't got their AOR yet , so it's not my turn yet , but I am worried about the attempt which was done by CIC on Jan. 7th . with a positive point of view they have read my email on Jan. 5th and were trying to verify it on Jan. 7th and with a negative one, it's possible that the officer have tried to open my application independently on Jan. 7th and while the online payment didn't go through it's possible that they would refuse and return my application.

Please give me your feedback about the issue. Thanks and hope we all would get the aor and pr card soon :D
thts too bad someone stole your cc n cic tried to take their processing fees out of ur cc right after that. i think you have to send them payment form with details again with cover letter through courier that y they wouldnt able to take money out of your credit card. if they didnt get the processing fees how can they process your file , hope they didnt send your application back as i know it really hurts after that long wait. but you have to do something to contact them fast. when you lost your cc at that same day you have to send them payment form with new cc information instead of sending emails, bcoz they dont respond to emails quickly.

joyous

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
Any OPNP nominees out there who applied for work permit last year received it this year?? I am on nearly 5 months of waiting now because of the OPNP audit/QA debacle.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
bcpnp11 said:
Im BCPNP applicant and I sent my documents to CIO Oct. 8th (arrived on OCt. 11th). No AOR yet. Recently my credit card was stolen and I informed their office by email (CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) about the issue on Jan. 5th 2015. However they didn't answer , my credit card company informed me that there was an attempt from CIC to withdraw the application fee on Jan. 7th , However I informed CIO about my new credit card information with a new IMM5620 form by email on Jan. 9th but I didn't hear back from them and after calling them, CIC office told me that all what I can do is to wait for their answer.

Please seniors with more experience, can weigh. I understand how frustrating the situation can be. I think the best thing to do is to follow up with the least conventional way of communication. That'll get the quickest attention. I suggest you send a fax - with an informative and well thought through subject line (i.e one that communicates the problem you're trying to fix with urgency and embeds the CIC attempt to withdraw and say..."solution attached".

Then detail the problem and your remedy.

Without AOR this is the only way. Applications have been returned for this reason and CIC folks don't have time to wait around so do it quickly.

My COMPLETE application that was initially delivered on August 28th got erroneously returned to me stating my birth certificate was missing. well ..birth certificate was right there, with seal, name, date of birth, meeting all the rules. It was very frustrating...I shipped it back and was received October 16th (guess what...the AOR delay started around september 6th). I'll send the fax tomorrow if I were you

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Any one got AOR this week

I called them today and the guy pickup the phone said if you apply under PNP then you must email they don't have direct phone no

Now what to do

kkiiuu

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Even the AOR/FN takes such a long time!! How long do we supposed to wait after that? GOD! Freaking tortured! :mad: :mad:

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
before it was 8-12 months

but most case 8-9 used to take before

but now ???????????????????????????????????????????????

God saves us

kkiiuu

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Well pal. I have prayed Athena, Buddha, Ganesha, Jesus, Kwan Yin, Yamato, Zeus, even the Statue of Liberty. Hope one of them would work....

bcpnp11

Jan 12, 2015
Thanks for your reply and too bad to hear about the mistake from CIC guys in your application. But how can I contact CIO and fax them to which number. I just have email of CIO and CIC has a number (888 242 2100) that they never answer and I reached them through the other number (613 944 4000-->1-->1) indirectly. The guy told me on the phone that you can just email them and that's the only way to contact CIO.
I have sent CIO and CIC the new forms for IMM5620 via email and that was what I could do . Not sure if sending the form via courier is useful . IF they return my application the nomination would expire by that time (it expires end on Jan.) so the other solution is resend the whole application one more time. Don't know how fast CIC change the address in the application files , but this is pretty similar to that.
tenkrun10 said:
Please seniors with more experience, can weigh. I understand how frustrating the situation can be. I think the best thing to do is to follow up with the least conventional way of communication. That'll get the quickest attention. I suggest you send a fax - with an informative and well thought through subject line (i.e one that communicates the problem you're trying to fix with urgency and embeds the CIC attempt to withdraw and say..."solution attached".

Then detail the problem and your remedy.

Without AOR this is the only way. Applications have been returned for this reason and CIC folks don't have time to wait around so do it quickly.

My COMPLETE application that was initially delivered on August 28th got erroneously returned to me stating my birth certificate was missing. well ..birth certificate was right there, with seal, name, date of birth, meeting all the rules. It was very frustrating...I shipped it back and was received October 16th (guess what...the AOR delay started around september 6th). I'll send the fax tomorrow if I were you

bcpnp11

Jan 12, 2015
At this point Im not sure if sending the IMM5620 form via courier is the best solution while I have previously sent it via email to both CIO and CIC. I sent email to CIC and CIO with the subject Urgent and explained the issue for them, just don't know if they take any action on my email. If the officer was looking for an excuse just to return the application (which apparently some CIC guys are looking for that) sending the form is useless. One possible action is resending the whole document but I don't have the original letter of nomination cause it's there . Any other suggestions guys? Do you know if CIC/CIO take any actions on the emails even if they don't answer it?
juggy T said:
thts too bad someone stole your cc n cic tried to take their processing fees out of ur cc right after that. i think you have to send them payment form with details again with cover letter through courier that y they wouldnt able to take money out of your credit card. if they didnt get the processing fees how can they process your file , hope they didnt send your application back as i know it really hurts after that long wait. but you have to do something to contact them fast. when you lost your cc at that same day you have to send them payment form with new cc information instead of sending emails, bcoz they dont respond to emails quickly.