+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION SEPTEMBER 2014 APPLICANTS

BalticSea

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Butintin said:
I mean, did they give u 2 months to submit ur PCC upon request? Its a specific timeline on until when you can send the documents request. They requested PcC from me too last july 3 and i was given until sept 3 to comply or submit the document
yes 60 days :)

karen2015

Jul 23, 2015
Hello guys,

I'm October 2014 applicants, inland. I got email for RPRF request last week, I paid online by my credit card and emailed receipt on the same day.
However, CIC did not take money from my credit card. It's been a week now. I called call center and they told me "should be fine", because my payment is approved and I got official receipt. I'm still worried.

Does anyone have similar experience or heard anything about it?
Please help me!! I'm worried CIC will delay my application because they think I did not pay.

BalticSea

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Butintin said:
Oh, i see. I thought they will wait for the deadline before opening or assessing the file again once addtl docs have been requested. Thank u for the info
me too, i even didnt expected :)

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
hi friend i received my GCMS note please advice me i m in under risk or not please :

Notes: 1
Created date: 2015/06/17
Updated date: 2015/06/17
Restricted: NO
Level: Eligibility

Text:

Application: EP0000000 Application PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the followings: FOSS/GCMS check:

PA no adverse info, PA holds valid status in Canada until Oct 2015.
Spouse NO adverse Information, does not hold valid status in Canada. RPRF paid

CIVIL status PA married – Spouse is accompanying marriage certificate is on file, PA passport copy in file Spouse passport copy on file. PA and Spouse completed Schedule A and 4 YES, Medical Passed

Providence match current residence yes

CRIMINALITY: PA RCMP screening NO reportable trace, PA all PCC – no report trace, (Police reports/court records on file) Spouse PCC no report trace (Police reports/court records on file)
Criminality decision taken. ADDITIONAL NOTES: AUTH PAID REP ON FILE XXXXXX
REFFERED TO PS FOR REVIEW

NOTES 2 (2015/02/23)

TEXT: Name of the application changed OLD values Spouse DOB xxxxx

Notes 3: 2015/02/23)

Text: Name of the application changed OLD values PA DOB xxxxx

Note 4 – 2014 -11- 13

Text: Immigration office

Note 5 – 2014-11-13

Text Have you taken a designated testing agency to access your proficiency in English

Note 6 - 2014/11/13
Text: PA intend occupation

Note 7 -2014/11/13

Text : Spouse intend occupation

(I M Confused about this line what does it mean )

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:
hi friend i received my GCMS note please advice me i m in under risk or not please :

Text:

Application: EP0000000 Application PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the followings: FOSS/GCMS check:

CIVIL status PA married – Spouse is accompanying marriage certificate is on file, PA passport copy in file Spouse passport copy on file. PA and Spouse completed Schedule A and 4 YES, Medical Passed

CRIMINALITY: PA RCMP screening NO reportable trace, PA all PCC – no report trace, (Police reports/court records on file) Spouse PCC no report trace (Police reports/court records on file)

NOTES 2 (2015/02/23)

Note 4 – 2014 -11- 13

Note 5 – 2014-11-13

Text Have you taken a designated testing agency to access your proficiency in English

Note 6 - 2014/11/13

Note 7 -2014/11/13

Where is ur file currently ottawa/sydney?

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:

Text:

NOTES 2 (2015/02/23)

Note 4 – 2014 -11- 13

Note 5 – 2014-11-13

Note 6 - 2014/11/13

Note 7 -2014/11/13

my understanding is that PS is some sort of department that determines what to do next when an officer isn't sure what to do or when there's a protocol in place.

my case was referred to PS as well then it was transferred from Sydney to Ottawa and labeled as a complex case.
is your wife in Canada?

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
SpoonRaccoon said:
my understanding is that PS is some sort of department that determines what to do next when an officer isn't sure what to do or when there's a protocol in place.

my case was referred to PS as well then it was transferred from Sydney to Ottawa and labeled as a complex case.
is your wife in Canada?
No she is back home and refused two times for open work permit

But where is should say complex
In the notes I didn't found anywhere says complex
Also says no adverse info for PA and Spouse

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:
No she is back home and refused two times for open work permit

But where is should say complex
In the notes I didn't found anywhere says complex
Also says no adverse info for PA and Spouse

your case will be labeled as complex and sent to Ottawa. It will be complex because she has a visa refused and now she's applying for PR. What they are looking for is MOC(Marriage Of Convenience). If the refusals are related to you(she tried to get a WP through you all the time) then all should be fine. If she tried to get a WP or any other visa in Canada then marry you, then that's a red flag.
Did they ask you for proof of marriage yet?

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
SpoonRaccoon said:
your case will be labeled as complex and sent to Ottawa. It will be complex because she has a visa refused and now she's applying for PR. What they are looking for is MOC(Marriage Of Convenience). If the refusals are related to you(she tried to get a WP through you all the time) then all should be fine. If she tried to get a WP or any other visa in Canada then marry you, then that's a red flag.
Did they ask you for proof of marriage yet?
No they didn't ask MOC

After reading my notes
What is your view
It will take more time
Is it become complex

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:
No they didn't ask MOC

After reading my notes
What is your view
It will take more time
Is it become complex
Did CIC asked fr any marriage proof's like photos, marriage certificate, chats, etc and they will send a questionaire to answer. one is for ur wife and one is for u, did u get the email with those questionaires?

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
desperatehuman said:
Did CIC asked fr any marriage proof's like photos, marriage certificate, chats, etc and they will send a questionaire to answer. one is for ur wife and one is for u, did u get the email with those questionaires?
No nothing just one email for file no
Other email for medical

That's it no more email

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:
No nothing just one email for file no
Other email for medical

That's it no more email
you'll eventually get another email asking for all that. be ready to prepare proof that your marriage is legit and ready to extend your WP through the BOWP since this will take a while. what's your time line?