sara1234

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Hamid khan said:
No news today for me
Hopeless time passing

Any idea when I can get some update

I am sep26 2014 applicant
you'll be fine hamid. it might be slow with dependants. if ur WP is ok for 2 more months, u r good.

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
August 20 applicant and i am still waiting..

I don't know whats Wrong there.

SINP 2014 PNP

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
rbnayak said:
August 20 applicant and i am still waiting..

I don't know whats Wrong there.

i have one question to all friends

i m in canada as a close work permit

so my wife from back home apply 2 times open work permit and she was refused both time

can it would be bad effect on our PR application , i applied sep 26

GCMS note :

My concern is that once reunited with her spouse the applicant would have little incentive to depart Canada therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant is a bona fide temporary residence, refused

it says PA applicant got married 2011 he also live other country before came to canada

it appears PA and spouse have never lived in the same country in the course of their marriage
they have elected to live separately since they married in 2011, I fail to see the any H&C measures to reunite them now

please give me your advise

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SINP 2014 PNP said:

so my wife from back home apply 2 times open work permit and she was refused both time

GCMS note :

My concern is that once reunited with her spouse the applicant would have little incentive to depart Canada therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant is a bona fide temporary residence, refused

it says PA applicant got married 2011 he also live other country before came to canada

it appears PA and spouse have never lived in the same country in the course of their marriage
they have elected to live separately since they married in 2011, I fail to see the any H&C measures to reunite them now

Okay, in my opinion , previous refusals never affect PR process. Friends of mine, have 4 refusals for their wife and they all got PR in 13 months

Take it easy

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SINP 2014 PNP said:

GCMS note :

You better ask GcmS notes for your PR application , there you will see all the notes in details and if there is no comment about your dependent, then have to be cool. It is just matter of delay.

Hope for the best

Panicker

Dec 1, 2014
Sep 2014 applicant , SINP ..i got my IP on June 11 , they had asked for rprf and an updated background info , The status changed to IP on June 15 ..no news since then ... Anyone with a similar fate .. ? what are the chances of they rejecting an application once its said IP ? If any SEP Applicants who had DM / passport call or waiting ..Let me know

sara1234

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
sara1234 said:
anyone mailed out passport last week ? if ur return tracker is activated plz let me know!
just refreshed the canada post website again. guess what, it's been just shipped out. yeah! i can get my passport back by Friday and driving to the border this weekend

KrysB1

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-03-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
15-12-2014
Med's Done....
21-12-2014
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
My status just changed to Decision Made..

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
sara1234 said:
just refreshed the canada post website again. guess what, it's been just shipped out. yeah! i can get my passport back by Friday and driving to the border this weekend
Congratulations Sarah! Good luck!!!