is NS does delay

or

it didn't transferred yet thats why is delay

or

NS can give the deciton but delay

or

Ottawa is only authroity for DM

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS PLEASE HELP
To be honest I have no clue how this processing works as i never called them to look into anything or my file got transferred or not?
I got email from CIO Sydney for RPRF and then email from Ottawa "Ready For Visa".

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Ottawa does the visa stamping for everyone in Canada or US. Visa email will be from Ottawa. EVERYONE's (Canada & US based apps) file is eventually transferred to Ottawa generally after DM. In some cases, if complicated, it'll be referred to Ottawa prior to DM for a higher level official to do more checks and make a decision. IF your file is still Sydney, it may not be a bad thing. You likely wouldn't go straight to DM, PPR though

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
tenkrun10 said:
Ottawa does the visa stamping for everyone in Canada or US. Visa email will be from Ottawa. EVERYONE's (Canada & US based apps) file is eventually transferred to Ottawa generally after DM. In some cases, if complicated, it'll be referred to Ottawa prior to DM for a higher level official to do more checks and make a decision. IF your file is still Sydney, it may not be a bad thing. You likely wouldn't go straight to DM, PPR though
So you mean I will get first IP like others
Then DM

But as I paid upfront RPRF so no email for RPRF
But my question : all most every 26 September file already got IP or DM
So what is the possible reason for my file is delay

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
AThind said:
To be honest I have no clue how this processing works as i never called them to look into anything or my file got transferred or not?
I got email from CIO Sydney for RPRF and then email from Ottawa "Ready For Visa".
hi AThind
Big Conrtulation to you for PPR Request....!!!
i have an question to you .....have you got Reminder e-mail from CIO, Sydney NS Like this similer E-mail which i have got from CIO....>>>>
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
PO BOX 8400
SYDNEY NS B1P 0G6

Applicant Name- XXXXXXX XXXXXX
ADDRESS - XXXX XXXX Street
City-XXXXX BC X2X 5X3
Canada

UCI: XXXXXXXX Application Number: EPXXXXXXXX

3 July 2015

Applicant Name - XXXXXXXX XXXXXX

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.

FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.
Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so provide original police clearance certificates from all countries where you have lived six months or longer since turning 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR POLICE CERTIFICATES VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
You must mail the police certificates to either the regular mail address or the courier address below.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:
Regular mail: Courier:
Central Registry Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence CIO Correspondence
PO Box 8400 49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6 B1P 5Z2
Canada Canada
Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter. Any inquiries or questions can be sent by email to: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.

MEDICALS

If you received your request to obtain a medical for you and your family members please make arrangements to complete your medical evaluation as soon as possible. A delay in having your medicals complete will result in a delay in your application’s processing.
See the following link on how to find a panel physical in order to complete your medical.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/medical/index.asp

Do not send medical results to CIC.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CIO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Sincerely,
Central Registry Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
AThind said:
Nope I didnt. Just the regular email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa "Ready For Visa"
hi AThind
sorry to bother you.........I am asking when you have got request for RPRF (Landing Fess) ?
that e-mail was the same as i have got for RPRF, PCC, SCHEDULE A & MEDICAL.
wish u all the best .......!!!

AThind

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R1982 said:
hi AThind
sorry to bother you.........I am asking when you have got request for RPRF (Landing Fess) ?
I was asked to pay just the RPRF, nothing else.

elnazdel

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi all,
Is there anyone who applied for cic with phd pnp? Did you take ielts?
I wasn't required to take ielts for oopnp. I am wondering if I sould take ielts to apply for pr with cic.
Please help.
Many thanks

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
R1982 said:
hi AThind
I got the same email but if you already submitted all the documents you can just ignore it.I spoke with CIC agent and they advice me just to send email to CIC to let them know that everything was sent out when i submit my application in Oct 2014.Even he looked into my file and there was no message on my file that they ever request any documents from me

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tenkrun10 said:
Thanks For sharing your Views Buddy,

My file is trasferred to Ottawa from Cio in 26 May, but still there is no DM or Passport Request. What do you think in my case? Should I Expect DM or PPR?

Every reply is Appreciated. Thanks

2014SK

Apr 22, 2015
Hey guys,

Just one question, do you submit original Police Certificate with translate/notarized documents or just original certificate?

Thank you!

sara1234

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
2014SK said:
Hey guys,

Just one question, do you submit original Police Certificate with translate/notarized documents or just original certificate?

Thank you!
ur oringinal police certificate is chinese. so of course not.lol

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 Additional Med Done: 01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
Let's try again some other time
I submitted my original AND translated PCC.