+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION SEPTEMBER 2014 APPLICANTS

sara1234

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
cindyzhou said:
Thank you Sara! i know you can tell my nationality by my id name lol
谢谢

whats your timeline? you got ppr already?

Cindy
sep 22 applicant.
ip:June 13
DM: June 25

waiting for ppr!:)

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
Hi Guys..Whoever got that *reminder email * from CIC with additional documents request and at the bottom it says you can ignore this email of you have already submitted this document's.Did anyone of you try to get contact with CIC via email or phone call ? Is there anyone who already submitted all those documents and paid landing fees upfront with their application got this email too ? Please reply ASAP

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
ri123 said:
Hi Guys..Whoever got that *reminder email * from CIC with additional documents request and at the bottom it says you can ignore this email of you have already submitted this document's.Did anyone of you try to get contact with CIC via email or phone call ? Is there anyone who already submitted all those documents and paid landing fees upfront with their application got this email too ? Please reply ASAP
Hi, I did call CIC and spoke with the agent. He told me that if you have submitted everything, dont submit anything. Only thing I did was that I emailed the scanned copy of my RPRF to the CIO_ Cost-Recovery email address provided.
Initially I did not provide PCC for Canada and I will not provide it now as well as It clearly states that you do not need to provide that for Canada. I checked with my friends as well and they said that they also did not provide it, as CIC performs background checks themselves.

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
hussy74 said:
Hi, I did call CIC and spoke with the agent. He told me that if you have submitted everything, dont submit anything. Only thing I did was that I emailed the scanned copy of my RPRF to the CIO_ Cost-Recovery email address provided.
Initially I did not provide PCC for Canada and I will not provide it now as well as It clearly states that you do not need to provide that for Canada. I checked with my friends as well and they said that they also did not provide it, as CIC performs background checks themselves.
I did call them too and agent pulled up my file as he was way to nice.He said there is no message on my file for additional documents and they already received my landing fees but he still advise me to send email to CIC just to let them know that I respond when i got something from them .So sent them email last week and explain that I already spoke with agent he advised me that I no need to send them anything and I got my IP the very second day after I sent this email to them.I am not sure if that was just a coincident or it actually helps.But I have proof now that I did email them back when I got their email. I just want to make sure how others responds to this email :)

SINP 2014 PNP

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
i m sep 26 applicant still waiting for ip
rprf paid upfront
my wife refused 2times open work permit

may be thats the reason not receiving any update from cic

very wonder ............................................. and worried

satbir9

Feb 12, 2015
I got background declaration form request again. Previously, I sent it on 24 June along with rprf. Why they are asking again and again?

File sent 26 sept
received 3 oct
rprf 22 june
Ip 24 june
dm waiting

sara1234

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
satbir9 said:
I got background declaration form request again. Previously, I sent it on 24 June along with rprf. Why they are asking again and again?

File sent 26 sept
received 3 oct
rprf 22 june
Ip 24 june
dm waiting
cuz they r stupid. email them again. send email to both sydney and ottawa.