+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICATION JUNE 2014

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
honey1212 said:
Hi gennyquan, what is gcms notes. How its work because im waiting for mine DM or PPR from april2/2015. I called cic agent regarding my file they said they dont need any documents its in process wait for 16 months. Their is any processor so i know may be they send me any email or i misses it. Kindly tell me about GCMS note
Hi Honey1212
GCMS notes will let you know everything relevant to your application. please access this url, follow the questionnaire to get your GCMS notes: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/

intellectgyani

Star Member
May 29, 2013
honey1212 said:
Hi gennyquan, what is gcms notes. How its work because im waiting for mine DM or PPR from april2/2015. I called cic agent regarding my file they said they dont need any documents its in process wait for 16 months. Their is any processor so i know may be they send me any email or i misses it. Kindly tell me about GCMS note
Good to know that it takes some time and its normal and no one is on vacation :)

Jack77

Jun 12, 2015
Hi

I am new to this forum and hope to help me understanding my situation.
I am OPNP since 2013, I have Open work Permit and applied for immigration since 2013. my file got transferred to Abu Dhabi office on Late august 2013 and on 2014 I got IP status then medical request on early April time and on mid of April I got security clearance request for countries lived in more than a year while over 18 years old.

Medical submitted on April time, and security on May time. On July time I got CIC questionnaire on where I am working and so on, I told them I am still working outside canada and submitted all papers same day by email, since then no progress at all!!

My work permit about to expire, I applied for renewal already on March 2015 and no response as well.

Now if I went to Canada and work permit extension refused, what will be the case, and why they are so slow? I phoned them several times and they always asking me where are you now, please contact Abu Dhabi office they have your file, and when I contact Abu Dhabi office they tell me its with Ottawa office!!, ....

Please let me know what I would expect and what I should do, its very frustrating....

Snookum

Apr 16, 2015
Niz11 said:
I called CIC today, a really nice guy picked phone, I think he is more professional than others, he took few minutes to go through my case, and told me my case was transferred to Ottawa for finalization, it is very normal time for Ottawa office, he also told me case is great, nothing to worry...no one will forget my case, and nobody is on vocation....lol
Thanks for sharing Niz11, it relieved me a bit, keep positive thinking that we will get copr next week

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
Just landed yesterday.
My days were frustrating since this application started and the landing was a nightmare. May be a poetic justice, but those guys made me realise that I m not welcome here. 4 hours of waiting at the immigration office. And there were just 4 people ahead of me all the time. They had to wait 6-7 hours for landing. The officers treated us as if we were illegal immigrants coming by boat from a war torn zone. They were having coffee, chatting, gossiping, laughing while they made old women, children wait.
An officer told us that we were the last priority for them. We volunteered to flagpole so it is not their problem at all. We should have done inland. Guess they are not on the same page with cic and the letter.
One girl was complaining because she waited for 5 hours, they returned her docs and wished her good luck and land in cic office. She had to beg to take her doc back and process it.
One needs to work hard to be so unprofessional, inefficient and down right crass. After spending 1000s of dollars we are lowest priority for them. They treated people like cattle. The entire PR process was the worst customer service I have experienced in my life. One good thing out of this is that next time I travel to my country of origin I will be less critical of its bureaucracies and processes.
My friend went with family for landing today and he was refused. Asked to do inland.
Not sure if I should be proud of becoming PR or ashamed of being an immigrant.

Iforti

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devpsd said:
Just landed yesterday.
My days were frustrating since this application started and the landing was a nightmare. May be a poetic justice, but those guys made me realise that I m not welcome here. 4 hours of waiting at the immigration office. And there were just 4 people ahead of me all the time. They had to wait 6-7 hours for landing. The officers treated us as if we were illegal immigrants coming by boat from a war torn zone. They were having coffee, chatting, gossiping, laughing while they made old women, children wait.
An officer told us that we were the last priority for them. We volunteered to flagpole so it is not their problem at all. We should have done inland. Guess they are not on the same page with cic and the letter.
One girl was complaining because she waited for 5 hours, they returned her docs and wished her good luck and land in cic office. She had to beg to take her doc back and process it.
One needs to work hard to be so unprofessional, inefficient and down right crass. After spending 1000s of dollars we are lowest priority for them. They treated people like cattle. The entire PR process was the worst customer service I have experienced in my life. One good thing out of this is that next time I travel to my country of origin I will be less critical of its bureaucracies and processes.
My friend went with family for landing today and he was refused. Asked to do inland.

I feel bad what happened to you devpsd :( , it is true that we are the last priority for them.. but I guess we are the last priority for our countries too, while we seek another life in another country... the only problem is that we think that as long as we land there the heaven will open it's doors to us... no, Im sorry, its not what we think, but we will have to be used to it like others that are there present.

Racial problem is another issue...

Where are you from??

Good luck man, nice things are happening to you, dont worry... ;)

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devpsd said:
Just landed yesterday.
hi friend can you tell me what border u went for landing process please. thanks.

cupcakes

Jan 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
Passport Req..
05-15-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-25-2015
LANDED..........
06-15-2015
devpsd said:
Just landed yesterday.
Sorry to hear...quite shocked as you had a complete 180 degree experience to mine. It really does depend on luck and timing I guess.

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
What happened with devpsd I can only hope that its an isolated incident. Its a known fact that customs & immigration officials are not the most warm persons you would come across with and thankfully not in your everyday life.

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
@ delta and desperate, I landed at Niagara. My friend and I both went to different locations in Niagara and both had bad experience.
@ cupcakes and astasi Yes, I think I had an etc share of bad luck at landing. I was shocked more because most of the applicants on this forum seemed to have a good experience.
@ iforti Yes, that is true. But the thing is since I had waited a year for PR, I could have waited 1 more month for inland landing after ppr. But then cic and border offices should not contradict one another; cic asking people to go to border as an option and the border officers making us feel like a liability.

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
Wish all the people who landed good luck in the new lease of lifetime and for those who are still waiting that they get to land soon. :)

This forum has been amazing especially for us all who had delays in qa.

mona r

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
Doc's Request.
April 20,15
Nomination.....
june,2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-14
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-07-15
MANDYG said:
Any one got PPR last night? I am still waiting...... :'( :'( :'(
No Mandyg, I'm still waiting and I guess nobody did, at least from our batch lol (DM-may 19,may 20). Unlucky dates for DM but honestly i don't care anymore Coz it will come when its supposed to be on a right time (GOD's time).