+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

lhon

Mar 16, 2016
dgh1364 said:
DEC 19 applicant. Still waiting for PPR :-[ :-[ :-[
I am disappointed.
Any suggestions?
I am Dec 5 applicant. Still In Process!!!
I am worried about my application!!!

venky7x7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Hi friends..At last I got my CoPR today...But friends I got a doubt in it. What exactly does LAST ENTRY AT and LAST ENTRY DATE corresponds to in CoPR document ? In my document the LAST ENTRY :COUTTS AIR and LAST ENTRY DATE is 2013/01/15....but I went to COUTTS AIR on that day to extend to work visa and I came to my home country after they asked me to do so as I was in my restoration period at that time and I again entered canada on JUNE 21ST 2014(arrived in torronto airport). So in that case my LAST ENTRY DATE should be 21st JUNE 2014 and LAST ENTRY AT should be TORRONTO . Am I correct friends??? I am really confused whether the last entry date and last entry at details that were giver in COPR was correct or not. What exactly do they consider about the last entry place and last entry date?? will they consider airport in last entry place or not???? Please help me friends....shall I send them a mail regarding this or is it perfectly alright?

venky7x7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Hi friends... My temporary resident visa(work visa) will end on june 20,2016..I got COPR a couple of days back. If I leave canada and re enter along with my family after june 20,will they issue me the PR , also please let me know whether I need to have any status (other than COPR ) while entering canada?? I have extended my work permit till next year. So, if i re enter canada after june 20, am I eligible to work here???Sorry friends,lot of confused questions...please clear my confusion...

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
venky7x7 said:
Hi friends... My temporary resident visa(work visa) will end on june 20,2016..I got COPR a couple of days back. If I leave canada and re-enter along with my family after june 20,will they issue me the PR , also please let me know whether I need to have any status (other than COPR ) while entering canada?? I have extended my work permit till next year. So, if i re enter canada after june 20, am I eligible to work here???Sorry friends,lot of confused questions...please clear my confusion...
Hey Venky,

First, congratulations for the COPR and relax.

Unless you get your COPR stamped either at border or CIC office, you DO NOT become a PR. To be able to work and live in Canada, you require work permit. From your post, I assume you have a work permit valid until next year. So you can go to the border to get the COPR stamped, any time before the last date mentioned on your COPR document and before your work permit expires. Your work permit MUST be valid when you for landing. You DO NOT require a visa to go out of Canada so you don't need to get your visa renewed before you go for landing. If you still have questions, send me a PM and we can chat on phone. Good luck!!

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
venky7x7 said:
Hi friends... My temporary resident visa(work visa) will end on june 20,2016..I got COPR a couple of days back. If I leave canada and re enter along with my family after june 20,will they issue me the PR , also please let me know whether I need to have any status (other than COPR ) while entering canada?? I have extended my work permit till next year. So, if i re enter canada after june 20, am I eligible to work here???Sorry friends,lot of confused questions...please clear my confusion...

You will need a legal status in Canada when landing or they will refuse entry.

But since you have WP extension before your current WP expires, you are in implied status so you can land after your current one expires. Bring proof that you have an application in place right now. But just to avoid confusion, do it while your current one expires.

Drive to the border any time they are open and be done with it. After that landing process, you have all the right to leave and re enter Canada.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
mf4361 said:
You will need a legal status in Canada when landing or they will refuse entry.

But since you have WP extension before your current WP expires, you are in implied status so you can land after your current one expires. Bring proof that you have an application in place right now. But just to avoid confusion, do it while your current one expires.

Drive to the border any time they are open and be done with it. After that landing process, you have all the right to leave and re enter Canada.
after the landing process you will have the right to leave Canada but to return, you would require your PR card or PRTD (Travel Document). you might be allowed to travel into Canada on your personal vehicle (but why take that risk)

tap88

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Nomination.....
15-06-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
anybody still waiting for PR?

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
Balu42 said:
Hi All,

I am Dec 8th applicant PNP Nominee.

I have completed the medical examination for my son in May 2015, but they are not received or updated in ECAS Till now.

Now CIC is requesting for his medical examination results, can we do a medical examination again or do we need follow up with the medical doctor.

Doctor said he already submitted the medicals
Could someone please reply/advise me, confused on what should be done, if I can do the medicals again.
Hi Balu your mail box is full so I can't reply to you

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
Dear Seniors,

I send CSE couple of weeks back to know the status of my application because it’s more than one year since I applied and still not received Medical Request.
Today, I received below reply, Can any one guide me what does it means:
Dear xxx,
We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office. They will contact you only if they require further information.
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
camyhome said:
Dear Seniors,

I send CSE couple of weeks back to know the status of my application because it’s more than one year since I applied and still not received Medical Request.
Today, I received below reply, Can any one guide me what does it means:
Dear xxx,
We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office. They will contact you only if they require further information.
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Please, create a post asking your question but dont write it on every forum. Just a suggestion. More people will help you that way.

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
87arq said:
Please, create a post asking your question but dont write it on every forum. Just a suggestion. More people will help you that way.
Bro,

This is a experienced forum.