Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
sorry guys, didn't see your msgs till now... I went to MP too, he told me straight away that processing time is 26 months because of refugees processing ... I still ask him to call CIC as I shown him what cic website says and he called CIC. They told him same thing, processing time is avg time. There is nothing I can do but wait.

My GCMS notes says everything is passed but Security since June 2015. Security is not even started and no action has been taken on file since then.

soriano177

Star Member
May 21, 2015
tap88 said:
sorry guys, didn't see your msgs till now... I went to MP too, he told me straight away that processing time is 26 months because of refugees processing ... I still ask him to call CIC as I shown him what cic website says and he called CIC. They told him same thing, processing time is avg time. There is nothing I can do but wait.

My GCMS notes says everything is passed but Security since June 2015. Security is not even started and no action has been taken on file since then.
26 months, it is not possible, if i apply for express entry will be in 6 months.

oh my god

greenlemon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December15 2014
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
Med's Request
May 1 2015
Med's Done....
May 15 2015
Passport Req..
In God's time
soriano177 said:
26 months, it is not possible, if i apply for express entry will be in 6 months.

oh my god
It's scary but still hoping we will get it soon....

tap88

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Nomination.....
15-06-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
soriano177 said:

oh my god
6 months + $1500 :(

soriano177

Star Member
May 21, 2015
tap88 said:
6 months + $1500 :(

i called cic again and they checked in my file and they said still my security and my medical were referred for checking. The agent talked me that call in 8 weeks. I will call on Monday again

Also, i called the Stephen Harper office. And they will check for me and then call me back.

I am doing everything that i can do

tap88

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Nomination.....
15-06-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
soriano177 said:
i called cic again and they checked in my file and they said still my security and my medical were referred for checking. The agent talked me that call in 8 weeks. I will call on Monday again

Also, i called the Stephen Harper office. And they will check for me and then call me back.

Good for you... My MP is not that helpful. He called CIC once after convincing him that processing time is 15 months and got the same answer that I was getting from CIC. For me I think I have only one option i.e. call CIC directly. If I am lucky I will get good agent and may be he can send msg to VO to do something about my application.

I have 1 question: what option do you use when you call CIC: "Application status check"? or to "add more info to your app" option?

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
soriano177 said:

Its surprising to see that your medicals are still not assessed by the officer. Perhaps they are doing a reassessment as the previous one's are nearing the expiry date? Anyways, the medical part is not going to take a long time. It's just a matter of days to finalize it.

Security, on the other hand, is a lengthy process and takes few months. Do you know when did they start your security part?

soriano177

Star Member
May 21, 2015
tap88 said:
Good for you... My MP is not that helpful. He called CIC once after convincing him that processing time is 15 months and got the same answer that I was getting from CIC. For me I think I have only one option i.e. call CIC directly. If I am lucky I will get good agent and may be he can send msg to VO to do something about my application.

I have 1 question: what option do you use when you call CIC: "Application status check"? or to "add more info to your app" option?
Sometimes i do for calling CIC i choose 11131 option or 320 when the woman start to talk.

soriano177

Star Member
May 21, 2015
abrarmohsin said:
Its surprising to see that your medicals are still not assessed by the officer. Perhaps they are doing a reassessment as the previous one's are nearing the expiry date? Anyways, the medical part is not going to take a long time. It's just a matter of days to finalize it.

Security, on the other hand, is a lengthy process and takes few months. Do you know when did they start your security part?
they didn't give lot information.

I really don't know what is the grateful we refugees. People inland have more skills and experience here and they do not help them.

I am mad

goku80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
soriano177 said:
they didn't give lot information.

I really don't know what is the grateful we refugees. People inland have more skills and experience here and they do not help them.

I am mad
Hey man we are all waiting. it really is frustrating situation

dgh1364

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Guys,
Have you recently received your GCMS note (in march)? I got mine today which was created on Feb 10, 2016.
I see some movements on the security screening section. They covered up most of the parts since it is secret, but I see couple activities in that area which is a good sign. Previously, in my last GCMS note (mid DEC 2015) the security screening status was NOT STARTED. But it has some information now.

I am DEC 19, 2014 applicant and still IN Process ... :-[ :-[ :-[

greenlemon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December15 2014
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
Med's Request
May 1 2015
Med's Done....
May 15 2015
Passport Req..
In God's time
dgh1364 said:
Guys,
Have you recently received your GCMS note (in march)? I got mine today which was created on Feb 10, 2016.
I see some movements on the security screening section. They covered up most of the parts since it is secret, but I see couple activities in that area which is a good sign. Previously, in my last GCMS note (mid DEC 2015) the security screening status was NOT STARTED. But it has some information now.

I am DEC 19, 2014 applicant and still IN Process ... :-[ :-[ :-[

u will get it soon....

soriano177

Star Member
May 21, 2015
goku80 said:
Any of the remaining Dec. applicants managed to speak to a CIC representative? updates?

I talked with my MP and they said they can do anything because cic talked that i have to wait until i get my DM.

wait

wait