+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

gullu38

Jan 10, 2016
hello friends,
I am from India and have applied under PNP program and also nominated by the province and have the LOA from the Canadian Province. now I want to apply to CIC for further process but I am too worried about some things that is why I have logged in this page as well as the present topic. I have thoroughly surfed the internet and obtained some information which I want to share with you. please understand whole situation and then answered and replied to me please....

THIS IS NEWS ITEM FROM SOME US OFFICIAL SITE:--------
U.S. Ambassador to Canada David Jacobson and the Canadian Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Jason Kenney signed a U.S.-Canada Visa and Immigration Information-Sharing Agreement on December 13, 2012.

This agreement will enable Canada and the United States to share information from third country nationals who apply for a visa or permit to travel to either country. This will better protect the safety and security of Americans and Canadians and facilitate legitimate travel and business. Increased information sharing will support better decision-making by both countries to confirm applicants’ identities, and identify risks and inadmissible persons at the earliest opportunity. It will increase safety and security, as both countries work to identify terrorists, violent criminals, and others who pose a risk before they reach our borders. All officers working on immigration and refugee protection will be equipped with more information to make decisions. This will better protect the safety and security of Americans and Canadians alike and further facilitate legitimate travel.

The agreement authorizes development of arrangements under which the United States may send an automated request for data to Canada, such as when a third country national applies to the United States for a visa or claims asylum. Such a request would contain limited information, such as name and date of birth in the case of biographic sharing, or an anonymous fingerprint in the case of biometric sharing. If the identity matches that of a previous application, immigration information may be shared, such as whether the person has previously been refused a visa or removed from the other country. The same process would apply in reverse when a third country national applies to Canada for a visa or claims asylum. Biographic immigration information sharing is set to begin in 2013, and biometric sharing in 2014.

Under the agreement, information will not be shared regarding U.S. or Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Any information shared on travellers and asylum seekers will be handled responsibly and, as with other information sharing agreements, exchanged in accordance with relevant U.S. and Canadian laws.

NOW what is my question?
I am from India and my some family members are in US. My father's elder brother is in USA. in 2005 with the consent of my father and family, he married with my mother and became my step father and applied to USA immigration for us. The US government proceed our family case and issued interview at visa centre Delhi. At that time i was of 20 years old but with the help of document my age was shown 16 years. the interview was done well but the Visa officer was not satisfied, he demanded more documents. He also telephonically inquired about our whereabouts and smells some fouls. So finally my uncle had withdrawn his application/case from immigration in 2007.

Now my question is that i have seen and have to fill the CIC form IMM5669E/Background information in column no.6 "d" and "e" (D---have you ever been refused refugee status, an immigration or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?) (E---been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

what should i do? I am so much worried about it.. As now i have a new passport with correct date of Birth.. Suppose my DOB with US immigration was 15-06-1989 and now in my New passport with new DOB is 15-06-1986. other information is same with passport.
What should i do in my case with CIC as mention above by virtue of US official mail of sharing immigration information between US and Canada?? How old immigration information is being shared between US and CANADA?
Please reply the same what should i do.. as soon as possible.
PLZ PLZ PLZ guys..

Also read the forum page with title "CAN CANADA IMMIGRATION OBTAIN INFORMATION FROM OTHER COUNTRY'S IMMIGRATION?"

Michelle888

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-08-2015 IP status on 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
I got a question guys... maybe silly but better ask than be sorry :D
If you are from Visa Exempt country you only need to send a photocopy of your passport, right?!
Thanks!

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
provided with application
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Paul1987 said:
Just received decision made.. Dec 22 2014 applicant
Congrats man

chamone

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
Dec 16 applicant, ecas changed to decision made! No ppr email yet but am sure it's coming.

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Just received ready for visa mail

pshah

Jun 25, 2015
Dec 11th applicant. just received "ready for visa" :D
Thanks for all your support.
it's happening guys.
Hopefully remaining receive this email soon.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
HOLY MOLY. This is IT, guys! I've received my [red]PPR E-mail with the Subject Line - READY FOR VISA[/red] @1.19PM this afternoon (Jan 11, 2016). CIC is definitely making up for all the lost time. If you are waiting, remember that you are not far behind! Your time is coming (faster than you think).

Cheers & Good luck
KB ;D

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Michelle888 said:
I got a question guys... maybe silly but better ask than be sorry :D
If you are from Visa Exempt country you only need to send a photocopy of your passport, right?!
Thanks!
Yes Michelle. That's correct. If you're from a Visa Exempt country, all you have to do is to send the Photocopies of your passport instead of sending the Passport itself..

This is extracted directed from the "Ready for Visa" email:

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp.

· If you require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that if you are holder(s) of passport(s) from countries which require visa to enter Canada AND permanent resident(s) of the U.S.A. OR currently in Canada with valid temporary residence visa(s), you are still required to submit your passport(s).

· If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your passport(s). Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

Hope the info is helpful :)

KB

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
rkapoor123 said:
Just received ready for visa mail
Congrats man.. its almost over finally!

kaladhar said:
HOLY MOLY. This is IT, guys! I've received my [red]PPR E-mail with the Subject Line - READY FOR VISA[/red] @1.19PM this afternoon (Jan 11, 2016). CIC is definitely making up for all the lost time. If you are waiting, remember that you are not far behind! Your time is coming (faster than you think).

Cheers & Good luck
KB ;D
Voila, congrats man.. finally some light :) I am still waiting for it though, let's hope it gets over soon for me too!!

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
VSw said:
Voila, congrats man.. finally some light :) I am still waiting for it though, let's hope it gets over soon for me too!!
Thanks Vsw :) Yes, I know right? Hang on tight! Your moment is coming very soon. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Jay241992

Jan 10, 2016
Dec 22 2014 applicant just got decision made .yeahhh finally after a long long wait .thanks to almighty god .i pray that all applicants got their pr asap

daxy54321

Jan 11, 2016
My timeline

file received: JAN 9, 2015
file number: MAY 8, 2015
medical request: MAY 12,2015
Medical received: MAY 28, 2015
reminder email: August 17,2015 (to submit PC or pending fees etc)

AFTER THIS NO CORRESPONDENCE.

P.S. A friend got PPR today JAN 11,2015, his file was received on JAN 28, 2015.