(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
waziri said:
H every one, i am new o the forum, could any one please regarding passport submission in the following case
I am pnp december 2014 inland applicant and now i want to go out of canada for 6 months to singapore not my home country. So is it possible to extend the submission time ?
your reply would be highly appreciated .
THANKS
As a pnp you cannot leave the province for more than a month ...it's the pnp policy and you have to maintain the provincial status until you become a landed immigrant ..and nor you can extend the federal process ..you have only one option ..that is to withdraw your application ..and I dont think its a good decision ..as you 'll b done with your ppr by this end of the month with..
Good luck

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhan13 said:
As a pnp you cannot leave the province for more than a month ...it's the pnp policy and you have to maintain the provincial status until you become a landed immigrant ..and nor you can extend the federal process ..you have only one option ..that is to withdraw your application ..and I dont think its a good decision ..as you 'll b done with your ppr by this end of the month with..
Good luck
THanks Akhan, is there any link somewhere? if possible could you please share as i was checking it on cic website but couldnt find any thing.

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
Chanchis said:
Congrats guys!! I'm very happy for all of you that already receive your PPR.
No news for me... but I think it's because they've asked for documents just on Sept.18. So hopefully early next week. I keep jumping with every new pin... (sound) of my email. ;D
Keep faith Michelle888, Greenlemon and all of you, like me, still in line!!
Happy Thanksgiving!! ;) :)

guys for sure soon u will get trough all this waiting......my prayers nd wishes r with u ......im 100% confident every one will get final stages

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjjh said:
guys for sure soon u will get trough all this waiting......my prayers nd wishes r with u ......im 100% confident every one will get final stages
Thanks a lot Sanjih!!!
I would like to clarify that my additional documents requested were on Aug.18th and not Sept.18th as I mentioned on my previous post.
Thanks to all for your support... and still jumping with emails but just on days, night time... is sacred for me, however sometimes I wake up and I check my email, just in case ;)

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Chanchis said:
my additional documents requested were on Aug.18th
Hi Chanchis, could you tell me what documents were requested from you?
When did you submit?
When did CIC receive them?
Did you receive any kind of confirmation/acknowledgement from CIC?

KB

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
waziri said:
THanks Akhan, is there any link somewhere? if possible could you please share as i was checking it on cic website but couldnt find any thing.
[/quote

Hey bro ..
Everything doesn't have links ..the info I gave was based on the pnp policy once researched and it was pdf ..the same goes for you ..just check your pnp web and type info related to your case with diff questions ..I hope you may find something
Thanks

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhan13 said:
waziri said:
[/quote

Hey bro ..
Everything doesn't have links ..the info I gave was based on the pnp policy once researched and it was pdf ..the same goes for you ..just check your pnp web and type info related to your case with diff questions ..I hope you may find something
Thanks
Thanks bro i will check that

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaladhar said:
Hi Chanchis, could you tell me what documents were requested from you?
When did you submit?
When did CIC receive them?
Did you receive any kind of confirmation/acknowledgement from CIC?

KB
I forgot to include my driver licence record from my Country (it was mandatory for my Country= Chile), so they asked for that plus Police Certificate from Chile (even that I sent it before).
They asked for that on Aug. 18th, and I sent it back on Aug.19th, because I could print them online. And my translator works online too.
They receive it on Aug.25th, but I never receive confirmation from CIC.
Do you think should I asked?, I even verified the signature when they receive it.
Thanks a lot!!

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
kaladhar said:
This is completely normal, Druce. Nothing to worry. Hopefully you should receive your AOR in the next 2-4 weeks! Your journey has only just begun.. Take a deeeeeeeeep breath and have some patience! Wishing you the best!

KB
I am as patient as can be my friend...but I am also SOOOOOOO excited :p

Thanks for the reply

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Chanchis said:
I forgot to include my driver licence record from my Country (it was mandatory for my Country= Chile), so they asked for that plus Police Certificate from Chile (even that I sent it before).
They asked for that on Aug. 18th, and I sent it back on Aug.19th, because I could print them online. And my translator works online too.
They receive it on Aug.25th, but I never receive confirmation from CIC.
Do you think should I asked?, I even verified the signature when they receive it.
Thanks a lot!!
I think its truly amazing how some countries (Chile, among the list) has the system in place to make all personal records available to its citizens just a click away. I wish that was the case with India as well but we still have a long way to go in terms of advanced technological services such as these.

Naaah, don't worry about it now (its all good). If your documents weren't received (by CIC), you wouldn't have gotten DM by now (which you already did). I was just curious of the time taken from the moment the additional documents were received and till DM, which was exactly 29 days ;) I hope you will receive your "Ready for Visa" email soon.. Good luck :)

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Druce said:
I am as patient as can be my friend...but I am also SOOOOOOO excited :p

Thanks for the reply
I'm glad to hear that, Druce.. Excitement is good though (it will only get better with every passing day)..
I hope you'll hear from them soon :)
Good luck!

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
kaladhar said:
I'm glad to hear that, Druce.. Excitement is good though (it will only get better with every passing day)..
I hope you'll hear from them soon :)
Good luck!
Thanks a lot. Each and every day I dream, I imagine and I believe. 2016 June we will have our PR Visas :D

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaladhar said:
I think its truly amazing how some countries (Chile, among the list) has the system in place to make all personal records available to its citizens just a click away. I wish that was the case with India as well but we still have a long way to go in terms of advanced technological services such as these.

Naaah, don't worry about it now (its all good). If your documents weren't received (by CIC), you wouldn't have gotten DM by now (which you already did). I was just curious of the time taken from the moment the additional documents were received and till DM, which was exactly 29 days ;) I hope you will receive your "Ready for Visa" email soon.. Good luck :)
If you are traveling outside of Chile you can do a"letter of attorney" to a family member who can go to most institutions and do any paperwork that you may ever need, even ask for passwords in your name, it´s risky for some people, but it works great for me. It´s a great improvement, but I think countries like India with too many millions of people could take a bit longer to implement it, but I´m sure they would do. At the end of the day, we shouldn´t have frontiers, but it´s just my humble opinion.
Well, I´m thinking same as you, if they didn´t receive my documents they should´t give me a DM, right?
regarding my email that never came... well I´m exercising my patient...
Thank you for your kind words Kaladhar ;)

linluk

Jun 8, 2014
Hey guys! :D Congrats to all of the new PPR applicants and good luck to everyone else waiting :D Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew if the UK is a visa exempt country? The site seems to be broken and the list of visa exempt countries is not working
for me.

Thankyou!