AOR Received.
April 15 2015
Med's Request
May 1 2015
Med's Done....
May 15 2015
Passport Req..
In God's time
I am just wondering who can help me with my situation, I have applied online last February for the extension of my work permit, during that time I don't have yet my file number. up to date I haven't received the extension of my work permit. I wonder what should I do now, whether re-apply with my file number to get an open work permit or just wait for the result of my application... thanks for helping me...

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
:D ;D :D

Hi all Decembers,
Amazing things are happening,
I am January 22 applicant, Got my AOR this evening.
MB Nominee

:D ;D :D

Michelle888

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-08-2015 IP status on 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
Received AOR today at 3pm :) :) :)

Michelle888 said:
Hi all
My credit card got charged March 25,2015.
I tried to update the spreadsheet but it looks like i entered my name twice, could someone correct it for me if they know how. Thanks!
What is the next step now? My current visa actually expires on March 26,2015 and as of now i am on Implied Status waiting for extension. Could this affect my PR papers?
THANKS!

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hello Everyone!

I am 4 Dec 2014 OPNP PR applicant. Received a email from CIO with the XEP number and it confirms that my application is complete and placed into processing. It also acknowledges receipt of my fee payment.
EXPERTS PLEASE CONFIRM....IF ITS AOR :S

Happy that atleast CIO responded to the application :D

Everyone lets share and update the timeline

Congratulations to everyone with good news:)

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
hey guys,
I just got my AOR (starting with XEP********). I am PNP applicant and CIC Sydney has received my application on first week of Jan.2015.

I have two questions:
1- I also applied for work permit but its been declined (stating that the nomination letter was expired when i applied) bcz i applied for work permit on first week of Feb. 2015 and my nomination was valid until first week of Jan. 2015. SO, i called and they said i ll b receiving a letter following the steps i need to take. on phone the agent said: Provide either AOR or get another nomination letter? I got my AOR later today but when i called they said, the application decision is closed and that i ll be receiving letter by mail soon. NOW? What will happen? If it says "stop working" then i ll stop working? or will it say to submit AOR with this or make NEW application (including restoration fee?) In this kind of scenario, what will i be doing? Will it affect my PR application (if i stop working)? Do i need to ask for the extension of my nomination letter from my province? or What will be it like? PLEASE, i am so much:((

2- If this XEP....... is my AOR? so, this is my file number? Can i check my status of application with this? or whats the steps?
Thank you so much,
Will be highly appreciated!!!
Regards,
-AK

sinp-nominee2014

Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
Skipped
Nomination.....
06-2014
AOR Received.
08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
Late Jan 2015
Med's Request
8-2014
Med's Done....
08-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to come
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
akhan13 said:
hey guys,
I just got my AOR (starting with XEP********). I am PNP applicant and CIC Sydney has received my application on first week of Jan.2015.

I have two questions:
1- I also applied for work permit but its been declined (stating that the nomination letter was expired when i applied) bcz i applied for work permit on first week of Feb. 2014 and my nomination was valid until first week of Jan. 2015. SO, i called and they said i ll b receiving a letter following the steps i need to take. on phone the agent said: Provide either AOR or get another nomination letter? I got my AOR later today but when i called they said, the application decision is closed and that i ll be receiving letter by mail soon. NOW? What will happen? If it says "stop working" then i ll stop working? or will it say to submit AOR with this or make NEW application (including restoration fee?) In this kind of scenario, what will i be doing? Will it affect my PR application (if i stop working)? Do i need to ask for the extension of my nomination letter from my province? or What will be it like? PLEASE, i am so much:((

2- If this XEP....... is my AOR? so, this is my file number? Can i check my status of application with this? or whats the steps?
Thank you so much,
Will be highly appreciated!!!
Regards,
-AK
you application has been refused for work permit. you will need to stop working until you get your work permit or until you get a new file number for the new work permit application.

The application that you submitted now closed, you will need to submit new application for work permit online asap with AOR this way you will get open work permit. if you have a current reentry visa to Canada you can take all the documents and go to the border and you will get your work permit right away at the border.. there are threads on this forum about how to get WP at the border using AOR.

The letter will be just an explanation for the refusal, just get prepared to apply for the new work permit and don't wait for the letter to come through you will need to pay the fees again and start a new application or go to the border and they will charge you the same but you can get WP right away

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sinp-nominee2014 said:
you application has been refused for work permit. you will need to stop working until you get your work permit or until you get a new file number for the new work permit application.

The application that you submitted now closed, you will need to submit new application for work permit online asap with AOR this way you will get open work permit. if you have a current reentry visa to Canada you can take all the documents and go to the border and you will get your work permit right away at the border.. there are threads on this forum about how to get WP at the border using AOR.

The letter will be just an explanation for the refusal, just get prepared to apply for the new work permit and don't wait for the letter to come through you will need to pay the fees again and start a new application or go to the border and they will charge you the same but you can get WP right away

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
R1982 said:
Congratulation to everyone who's got AOR from CIC I am so happy ....finally I got AOR on 15april2015 . My application reached to CIO on 01December2014.
Dear R1982,

Time to update the list bro :)

ATTENTION EXPERTS and SENIORS: PLEASE CONFIRM IF ITS AOR

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sinp-nominee2014 said:

Hey SINP2014, thanks for your reply to my concerned questions.
My visa was valid until my work permit. my work permit expired so is my visa...i have US visa though...
I called the Call Center, he suggested that wait until i get the letter to follow the steps...as i asked what steps do i need to take now...he suggested ..wait until i get the letter...in this kind of situation what should i do now?
What should i tell my employer? as if i apply online it ll be taking around 2 months to get my work permit?
Is it possible to go to the boundary and explain my situation, as i can go US boundary easily, but i am afraid if they dont allow me to reenter? and what happens to my PR application, am i safe?

thanks for your replies..

Youme256

Mar 2, 2015
Any idea if my mane is Gng to get added in my husband's file will I get a aor?
And how long for medical request after aor?

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Youme256 said:
Any idea if my mane is Gng to get added in my husband's file will I get a aor?
And how long for medical request after aor?
Your husband is your principal applicant. He ll be getting AOR, not you!!!
We are n the same boat, i got AOR my wife didnt....so medical hopefully within a month

Youme256

Mar 2, 2015
akhan13 said:
Your husband is your principal applicant. He ll be getting AOR, not you!!!
We are n the same boat, i got AOR my wife didnt....so medical hopefully within a month
But the point is my husband in May 20 applicant...he got in process on 11th March..when we asked Cic they said that wife's name got added in file on 20 th March...but then came his passport call on 8th April and I have yet not received my medical request...everything is messed up bad

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does your file number is starting with X or E ?

Lot of people are confused. ?

Chanchis said:
Hello guys, I want to share awesome news. We just got our AOR yeahhh!!! :)
Application sent on Dec.01st.2014, received on Dec.04th. AINP applicant.

ps: We paid our fees online, even landing fees. Also we already included fingerprints, just in case they ask for it.

Good luck to everybody!! ;)

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Youme256 said:
But the point is my husband in May 20 applicant...he got in process on 11th March..when we asked Cic they said that wife's name got added in file on 20 th March...but then came his passport call on 8th April and I have yet not received my medical request...everything is messed up bad
prasprime said:
Does your file number is starting with X or E ?

Lot of people are confused. ?
Yes, then its a problem, you need to contact CIC call center to make it clear, as far my understanding, you guys should receive medical together, rather your husband ll b provided with the instruction and he ll have to send it to you to follow the steps..You need to call them to get updates...