RPRF, docs generic reminder email: July 22
IP: Aug 12, 2015
DM: September 18, 2015
PPR: October 02, 2015
Passport sent out: October 02, 2015

Wish you all good luck, CHEEEEERS!!

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
anyone who is dm on 16th sep got ppr ...kindly update those who not received pls update status..............

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news. When do you think, this is updates? Time? Thank you
saloni86 said:
Hello Everyone
Finally a movement on ECAS... Updated status DM!!!!! :) :) dec 18 applicant

Michelle888

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-08-2015 IP status on 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
Congrats!!!
Did u have any additional docs request?

saloni86 said:
Hello Everyone
Finally a movement on ECAS... Updated status DM!!!!! :) :) dec 18 applicant

saloni86

Aug 11, 2015
I think it happened at midnight SK time. No i was not asked for any additional documents. Wait for the PPR now!!! Be positive guys!!!!

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Hello guys,

I got PPR and I am confused. Need suggestion. Thank you.

Got Passport Request on Oct 2nd 2015
Have to send my passport to Ottawa by Nov 2 2015

But I am outside Canada now and coming back to Canada on Oct 18/Sunday so I can send my passport Oct 19 2015. It can reach to Ottawa by Oct 21/22 2015. Still it will be there before 30 days.

1) Do I need to let Ottawa office know that I will send my passport after 15 days.
2) I am little bit worried as I am outside Canada and not sending my passport right now.

Please give me suggestion !

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
Raj2014 said:
Hello guys,

But I am outside Canada now and coming back to Canada on Oct 18/Sunday so I can send my passport Oct 19 2015. It can reach to Ottawa by Oct 21/22 2015. Still it will be there before 30 days.

1) Do I need to let Ottawa office know that I will send my passport after 15 days.
2) I am little bit worried as I am outside Canada and not sending my passport right now.

hi Raj
Congratulation for PPR
In Which Country Are you currently now ?
Are you in your Home Country now ?
do you have spouse or Dependent in your Application ?
I think it's fine if you send your Passport to CPC-Ottwaw on 19 October 2015. it is still with in the 30 days time period.
or you can request to CPC-Ottawa to change visa office to your Home country.
here is a Format of a Letter to change visa office.....>>>

DATE - SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
First Name: XXXXXXXX XXXXXX
Last Name: XXXXXXXX
Date of Birth: 00 DEC. 1900
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number: 0000000000
My Permanent Residence Application Number - EP000000000
Type of Application – ECONOMIC CLASS - Provincial Nominee Program
My current Home & Mailing Address :-
XXXX - XXX STREET
RICHMOND, BC, XXX XXX CANADA
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX @ YAHOO.COM

To
The Visa Office
CPC - Ottawa - PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

Dear Visa Officer,
Sub
: Request to change the Visa Office for my Spouse (wife) to New Delhi, India for permanent resident visa

This is in reference to your office E-Mail dated September 15, 2015.
I will be sending my Original Passport JXXXXXXXXX to CPC-Ottawa for permanent resident visa by Canada Post today.

I would also like to request to change the visa office to issue permanent residence visa for my spouse (wife) to New Delhi, India as she is presently living in (India) and we are unable to submit her original passports in Canada.

Below are the details of my Spouse (Wife) for your kind perusal:
First Name: XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Last name: XXXXXXXXX
UCI Number: 0000000
Date of birth: 00 JUNE 1900
Passport Number: LXXXXXXXX
Her Mailing Address in India :-
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX,
XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX ,
PIN: XXXXXXXXX New Delhi, INDIA
Phone: 0091-990000000000
Email : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX @ YAHOO.IN

Yours Sincerely

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

maxy81

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny - Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
17/08/2015
Nomination.....
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/05/2015
Med's Request
27/05/2015
Med's Done....
06/06/2015
Passport Req..
Feb 1st, 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Raj2014 said:
Hello guys,

Hi Raj,

Don't complicate this more for you now. You are at the final stage and will be just fine sending your passport on Oct 19th. We have waited so long, another 2 weeks won't change the world. Enjoy your vacation and when you come back to Canada, you will have your PR in a week.

Good Luck

Aryan4253

Aug 17, 2015
Quink said:
Tonight I landed at the Peace Arch. All done. All finished (except for waiting for the card, LOL - always waiting for something!).

Thanks again to everyone who provided support and encouragement and assistance along the way. I hope to be congratulating you all soon too! :p
Congrats...what kind of questions they ask when you land back in canada at border?

Aryan4253

Aug 17, 2015
R1982 said:
Conratulation g_gurna

I've also Just did my landing at the Peace Arch border on 30 Sept. 2015 around 11:55PM (BC Time).
Passport received at Ottawa : Sept21, 2015
Visa Stamped : Sept 23, 2015
Passport Received Back: Sept. 30, 2015
Landing : 01 Oct. 2015 (12:35AM BC Time)
Finally I am Canadian Permanent Residence holder now.

good luck.......!!!
congrats.....what kind of questions do they ask when you land back in canada at border?

mike786

Jun 28, 2015
8) 8)hello guys sorry for the late update . i get ppr on oct 1 2015 night around 11.30.i already send my passport yesterday for the visa....... hope get it soon...

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
Aryan4253 said:
Congrats...what kind of questions they ask when you land back in canada at border?
I've been meaning to post my full landing/flagpole story... so here goes...

I headed to the Douglass Peace Arch border on Wednesday evening, and arrived near the border around 6pm. I had a friend drive me down, and she parked her car in the parking lot on the right hand side before you reach the US checkpoints. It's important to turn onto Beach Rd and then follow the sign to the Peace Arch Provincial Park - don't go into the duty free parking lot or drive further forward to the border or you'll be forced to take your car across.

From there I proceeded to walk the path towards the US office. It was a sunny evening and the sun was setting; perfect day for a nice walk. There's a washroom on the left just as you pass the actual boundry line - it's worth quickly stopping in and making sure you're comfortable just incase the next step take longer than expected. From there I kept walking and followed the signs that said "Pedestrians and Cyclists report to the office" (or similar wording), and I went inside the waiting room and lined up in the pedestrian line.

The US officer asked what my purpose of being there was, and I told him that I was "flagpolling to update my immigration status in Canada". He asked what I currently was and what I was changing to, and asked to see my passport and my CoPR. After a quick look at the biometrics page (he didn't actually look at my US Visa) he asked "are you seeking entry into the United States today?". I told him "no, just turning around and walking straight back to Canada". At this point he just nodded, went and got a white piece of paper, filled out some details an wrote the word "flagpoll" in big letters at the bottom. After a little bit of small talk about why I was choosing Canada and things like that, he asked me to return out of the office the way I came, and then he met me where the car checkpoints are to return my passport and white paper. He then watched and made sure I did indeed turn around and go back to Canada (fair enough).

This is part 1 done - the return walk is uphill but that's nothing compared to the "hill" climbed to get to this point in the process! I followed the path and entered the door on the left of the Canadian car checkpoints. The officer assigned to the leftmost booth is also responsible for the pedestrian traffic, so he opened the other window and checked my passport and the white paper given to me by the Americans. He asked if I was "landing" and I said yes. He then went through the usual questions they always ask when you arrive at a border - do I have any guns, do I have more than $10,000 in cash, ever been arrested, etc. Then he gave me a yellow slip of paper and sent me inside to line up.

Once I reached the counter, I handed over my CoPR, drivers licence, and passport, and the officer took them into the back room and asked me to take a seat. About 10 minutes later I was called back up, and was asked similar questions about whether I had any guns, cash, etc. I was also asked if my family composition or marital status had changed, whether I had ever been bankrupt, whether I'd had any speeding fines in Canada, or had been arrested or were currently under investigation for any crimes. When he was satisfied with my answers he stamped my passport (no exit date was written! yay!) and stapled the CoPR into a spare page. He then got me to sign at the bottom on the copy in my passport, and also the one they keep on file. He explained that my PR Card would be mailed to the address on my drivers licence, and that I need to get a travel document if I'm leaving the country via an airline before I have it.

Then he gave me a little paper Canadian flag, congratulated me, and wished me good evening! Total time including walking was a little over an hour - it was really quiet at both borders. I'd expect that time could easily double or triple if you were unlucky and went at a peak period.

So that's my story! I'd imagine that it's a very similar process at any other border with the exception of the directions and signposts that I mentioned. If anyone else wanted to also share their detailed landing story I'm sure it will be appreciated by those about to go through it!

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Thank you very much

Michelle888

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-08-2015 IP status on 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
Thanks for sharing this Quink. Did they also ask you anything about your financial situation? Ive been told they do that sometimes...

Quink said:
I've been meaning to post my full landing/flagpole story... so here goes...

I headed to the Douglass Peace Arch border on Wednesday evening, and arrived near the border around 6pm. I had a friend drive me down, and she parked her car in the parking lot on the right hand side before you reach the US checkpoints. It's important to turn onto Beach Rd and then follow the sign to the Peace Arch Provincial Park - don't go into the duty free parking lot or drive further forward to the border or you'll be forced to take your car across.

From there I proceeded to walk the path towards the US office. It was a sunny evening and the sun was setting; perfect day for a nice walk. There's a washroom on the left just as you pass the actual boundry line - it's worth quickly stopping in and making sure you're comfortable just incase the next step take longer than expected. From there I kept walking and followed the signs that said "Pedestrians and Cyclists report to the office" (or similar wording), and I went inside the waiting room and lined up in the pedestrian line.

The US officer asked what my purpose of being there was, and I told him that I was "flagpolling to update my immigration status in Canada". He asked what I currently was and what I was changing to, and asked to see my passport and my CoPR. After a quick look at the biometrics page (he didn't actually look at my US Visa) he asked "are you seeking entry into the United States today?". I told him "no, just turning around and walking straight back to Canada". At this point he just nodded, went and got a white piece of paper, filled out some details an wrote the word "flagpoll" in big letters at the bottom. After a little bit of small talk about why I was choosing Canada and things like that, he asked me to return out of the office the way I came, and then he met me where the car checkpoints are to return my passport and white paper. He then watched and made sure I did indeed turn around and go back to Canada (fair enough).

This is part 1 done - the return walk is uphill but that's nothing compared to the "hill" climbed to get to this point in the process! I followed the path and entered the door on the left of the Canadian car checkpoints. The officer assigned to the leftmost booth is also responsible for the pedestrian traffic, so he opened the other window and checked my passport and the white paper given to me by the Americans. He asked if I was "landing" and I said yes. He then went through the usual questions they always ask when you arrive at a border - do I have any guns, do I have more than $10,000 in cash, ever been arrested, etc. Then he gave me a yellow slip of paper and sent me inside to line up.

Once I reached the counter, I handed over my CoPR, drivers licence, and passport, and the officer took them into the back room and asked me to take a seat. About 10 minutes later I was called back up, and was asked similar questions about whether I had any guns, cash, etc. I was also asked if my family composition or marital status had changed, whether I had ever been bankrupt, whether I'd had any speeding fines in Canada, or had been arrested or were currently under investigation for any crimes. When he was satisfied with my answers he stamped my passport (no exit date was written! yay!) and stapled the CoPR into a spare page. He then got me to sign at the bottom on the copy in my passport, and also the one they keep on file. He explained that my PR Card would be mailed to the address on my drivers licence, and that I need to get a travel document if I'm leaving the country via an airline before I have it.

Then he gave me a little paper Canadian flag, congratulated me, and wished me good evening! Total time including walking was a little over an hour - it was really quiet at both borders. I'd expect that time could easily double or triple if you were unlucky and went at a peak period.

So that's my story! I'd imagine that it's a very similar process at any other border with the exception of the directions and signposts that I mentioned. If anyone else wanted to also share their detailed landing story I'm sure it will be appreciated by those about to go through it!