Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
May I know who the last one recieve Medical Request? so that all of us waiting for MR can track our status too... for inland applicant are you guys all request additional docs before recieving medical request? or MR first before additional docs? and what the officer asking if they ask for additional document? Thanks!

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
[red]How to pay upfront RPRF (Right to Permanent Residence Fee):[/red] :)

For all those who are wondering whether you should pay your RPRF upfront or to wait to hear from CIC, you can actually pay it in advance if you wish to get that step out of your way (and to reduce the processing times, hopefully). If you are wondering how exactly you should do it, please follow the Step-by-Step procedure below:

[red]Things required:[/red] Laptop/Desktop with internet connection, Credit Card, Blue Pen, Printer, Scanner, Time and plenty of Patience :D

1. Visit the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

2. Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

3. Select the “Immigration” link, and then “Right of Permanent Residence Fee” option

4. If you are the Principal applicant then pay it ONCE.

5. You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

6. Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2 or 3) in the box beside the fee of $490 (Don't touch any other columns)

7. Click “Submit"

8. Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

9. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You will also get this ereceipt to your e-mail id considering that you're creating/logging into your CIC profile to do the whole thing.

10. Now, PRINT the receipt, FILL the required details with your blue pen, SCAN the receipt and SAVE it as a PDF document on your DESKTOP :)

11. Now COMPOSE a new e-mail, ATTACH the document first (so you won't forget to attach it later) and include the following details.

[red] Contents of the Body section of the e-mail:[/red]

1 Surname (last name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

2. Given name(s) (first name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)

4. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number

5. Application number ( F#, EP#, E#, B#)

6. Type of application (Family Sponsorship, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee, Quebec Skilled Worker)

7. [red]Subject Line:[/red] <Your Name>'s Upfront RPRF; Application Number

[red]
Send it to the following Email ids: (please make sure to remove the spaces between the ids)
[/red]

To: CIO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca; CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca; CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Cc: Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca; CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Hope the instructions are helpful. If you have any questions, you know where to find me ;)
Good luck!

Cheers
[red]Kaladhar[/red]

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good info. i assume still dec guys not getting
any movment. cic seems to be working on
sept n oct.

ruby123

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 March 2014
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10 dec
AOR Received.
2 June 2015
File Transfer...
22 June
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Any update guys

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
sanjjh said:
Hey R1982 and karkwi or All DECEMBER APPLICANT you guys got email from CIC for RPRF or u guys paid upfront pls let me know since i have't got any RPRF request yet...how many people got RPRF request till now from CIC and if we paid upfront how we can do that pls guide me ?????
Hi there.. I didn't get any RPRF payment request from CIC.. I paid it upfront since WE can pay it anytime we like during the processing time period..

greenlemon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December15 2014
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
Med's Request
May 1 2015
Med's Done....
May 15 2015
Passport Req..
In God's time
any updates December applicants? the pain of waiting kills me specially if your not working

Rick73

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP-28-08-2015, DM-18-09-2015
Nothing so far !

Rick

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
greenlemon said:
any updates December applicants? the pain of waiting kills me specially if your not working
Nothing yet.. I know exactly how you feel but there's nothing else we could do at this point except for waiting.. If you are not working, you can try to volunteer in the meanwhile (while you're waiting to get your job offers).. That way, you will be busy building your resume/profile and it takes your mind off of waiting to hear from CIC..

Visit this website to see volunteer postings: http://www.volunteermanitoba.ca/volunteer_opportunities.php
(presuming that you're already in Canada and that you are in Manitoba)

Fingers crossed for you and for everyone else!
Hope we all hear great news soon ;)

P.S: Keep the HOPE alive! :)

greenlemon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December15 2014
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
Med's Request
May 1 2015
Med's Done....
May 15 2015
Passport Req..
In God's time
Contemplating of going back home. I can't wait anymore.... too long to wait without working. I've been working the past 12 years... this is just the first time for me to be stock for a long time... at the end of the day it should be me who will draw my future. .. if something is meant to be, it will happen... thanks for the Canadian experience! IL treasure it for life...

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Ansh619 said:
Even I have received the email just now. It is actually just a remainder email notifying us to submit if any of the mentioned documents are missing. The passport they mentioned is just a photocopy of our passports. For any details you have to call CIC and ask if the RPRF (if paid upfront) is attached to your file and whether your schedule A and police certificate is present with your application. I called them and confirmed about my documents. They mentioned its just remainder and you can ignore.

*** I am not exactly sure if we have to submit police clearance certificate from Canada (RCMP) or not.***
Can anyone please confirm if we have to submit the Canadian police clearance if we are inland applicants?
I am an inland applicant (Manitoba >> Winnipeg) and I have submitted my Criminal Background Check Certificate along with my application package. I have been here in Winnipeg for two years now and I thought they might be interested to have the certificate just in case.. But the fact is that CIC does their own background checks for all applicants even if you've submitted your certificates or not.. So to answer your question, No you don't have to submit your clearance certificates if you're in Canada.. You are good.. :)

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Quink said:
Ahh, dammit! I knew there was another question I was planning to ask, and I forgot this one!

I'll definitely be calling them again to ask that. I'm still confused as to whether I need to do a Canadian police check at all (I'm pretty sure I don't, but it's all very vague).
[red]This is extracted from the source:[/red] http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5527ETOC.asp

Police certificates

You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide:

valid police certificate, or
police clearance, or
record of no information.

These documents are to be provided for each country [red]other than Canada[/red], in which you have lived for six (6) consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

The certificate must have been issued no more than three (3) months prior to submitting your application. If the original certificate is not in English or French, then you will need to submit both the certificate and the original copy of the translation prepared by an accredited translator.

[red]We will also do our own background checks to determine if there are grounds under which you and your dependants may be inadmissible to Canada.[/red]

For specific and up-to-date information, please consult How to get a police certificate (police check).

How to obtain police certificates

Step 1. Apply for certificates

It is your responsibility to contact the relevant authorities.

Certificates are usually issued by the police of the country concerned, but in some countries you will have to apply to municipal, provincial, federal or other government authorities. The country's embassy or consulate in Canada may be able to give additional information.

When applying for police certificates, you should include for each person:

A completed Request for Police Certificates/Clearances and Authorization for Release of Information form. Include photocopies for each applicant.
A set of fingerprints, if required by the authority of the country. Your local police or RCMP may be able to tell you where you can get fingerprints done. Take the Fingerprint Request Letter and your photo identification (passport, travel document, etc.) with you when you go to get fingerprints taken. You may have to pay a fee.
Your complete mailing address (certificates will be sent directly to you).

Step 2. Submit the certificates

Include the police certificates with your application.

If the police authorities notify you that they will submit the certificates directly to us, include this notice with your application.
All police certificates must be originals; photocopies are not acceptable.
If your certificates are in a language other than English or French, attach an original translation prepared by an accredited translator.
What if I cannot get the police certificates?

If you cannot get police certificates from any of the countries where you have lived, you must provide a written explanation with your application and an original letter from the police authority confirming that they will not issue a certificate.

This is from a different source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=857&t=25

If you have lived in Canada for more than 6 months after the age of 18, a background check may be automatically conducted with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). If your name has a 50% or more match in their data base, the RCMP may request fingerprints in order to confirm your identity.

[red]The Bottomline?[/red]

If You're an Inland applicant you don't have to submit your CBC certificates from RCMP or your fingerprints coz CIC will perform the checks by default.. You only have to get them from all the other countries where you've lived previously for more than 6 consecutive months. Hope this info is helpful.. ;D

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Charolia said:
Hello Guys,

Well m also a victim of same generic mail which we all received yesterday ;D i called cic and ask them about the situation and first two agents are not very cooperative but luckily i find third one cooperative fella, he asked my Application Number and give me detail information about my application package and he also mentioned that your file is up-to-date and there is no need to sent any further information until and unless your specific case officer ask for you any.

But at one point he also looks confused to me, so i think i will ask you guys for help. It is related to RPRF:

Q: My wife and my 4 year old son is also associated with my application, for this regard do i need to pay RPRF for all 3 of us or just for me and my wife? please guide me.
You just have to pay for yourself and your wife!
Dependent children are exempted from paying the RPRF..

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5351ETOC.asp

The RPRF applies to all applicants for permanent residence except the following:

a dependent child of the sponsor or principal applicant;
a child to be adopted by the sponsor;
an orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild of the sponsor;
a protected person or a member of the Protected Temporary Resident Class in Canada;
a member of the Convention Refugee Abroad Class;
a member of the Humanitarian Protected-Persons Abroad Class;
a member of the Permit Holder Class, who has made an application for permanent residence, and who is the dependent child of another member of the Permit Holder Class;
a member of the Permit Holder Class who is the dependent child of a permanent resident or Canadian citizen;
a principal applicant in Canada, who has made an application on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds, and who is the dependent child of a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Quink said:
My timeline shows the following (in days):

Application received --> AOR (EP number) = 140 days
AOR (EP number) --> Medical Request = 7 days
Medical Request --> ECAS Meds Received = 13 days
ECAS Meds Received --> Document Reminder = 61 days

Here's mine:

Application received >> AOR (EP number) = 127 days
AOR (EP number) >> Medical Request = 2 days
Medical Request >> ECAS Medicals Received = 62 days
ECAS Medicals Received >> Generic Email Remainder = 12 days

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student &amp; Worker ...Now PR
Anyone got IP status updated ??

Any December 2014 applicants ??

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Raj2014 said:
Anyone got IP status updated ??

Any December 2014 applicants ??
I am a December applicant but there are no updates on ECAS yet...
Waiting patiently with fingers crossed (for all of Us).. ;D

Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you see an email from CIC in your mailbox or an update on ECAS? :D
I can't wait for some good surprises this month.
Good luck to everyone! :)