+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Nice12 said:
hussy74 said:
No I did not try visitor permit. I am Alberta Nominee and the only reason I want a work permit is that I dont want to loose my job. I dont know if some requirement is missing from my end or the officer was just not in a mood.

Aor is fine for bowp. Your pnp letter has any restrictions?
No i dont have any restrictions on my nomination certificate. The refusal letter mentioned that positive eligibility assessment has not been made.

The funny part is that the officer also stated that my Work permit has expired on Nov 23. I called cic and informed them that my PGWP is valid till 14 dec but the letter states that my wp has expired. They said that this was an error and we will confirm this. I asked them to provide something in writing but they said that only vegreville can provide you somehting in writing.

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Gun87 said:
Hello guys, i have a question for all. I have applied for PR under pnp. I have recieved my aor and i am done with medical. I have also applied for my work permit extension. Cic is asking for additional documents- PNP. But my pnp has already expired in may. I am sending my old pnp with aor, and payment reciept for my pr application? Should i be worried?
Hi Gun87,

If you have your GCMS notes, check that you have passed your eligibility. If you are done with that step, I think you should be fine. The nomination certificate must be valid when you send your application to CIC and not for BOWP.

So, you don't need to be worried :)

Cheers

melanie111

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/04/2015
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
16/06/2015
VSw said:
Hi Gun87,

If you have your GCMS notes, check that you have passed your eligibility. If you are done with that step, I think you should be fine. The nomination certificate must be valid when you send your application to CIC and not for BOWP.

So, you don't need to be worried :)

Cheers
hi, buddy, I applied mine in Jan, and I ordered GCMC notes on End of August. And at that time, the eligibility was still not started yet. But the updated time Of the eligibility was back in May when I got my AOR. Do you think there's any problem with that?

Nice12

Nov 23, 2015
VSw said:
Michelle888/Guys,

How do you find where is the file? I looked through the GCMS notes and it says PV2-JAN. Do you know what does that mean?

Thanks
Vivek
I think it means ppr due date is jan . I have read it somewhere in the forum . Not sure . Are u inland? Which province

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
melanie111 said:
hi, buddy, I applied mine in Jan, and I ordered GCMC notes on End of August. And at that time, the eligibility was still not started yet. But the updated time Of the eligibility was back in May when I got my AOR. Do you think there's any problem with that?
Melanie,
Yes it can be an issue if you are applying for BOWP. I recently got a refusal stating that I have not received positive eligibility on my PR application but I attached my EP file number email and they did not accept it. I hope I get a positive response from them.

melanie111

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/04/2015
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
16/06/2015
hussy74 said:
Melanie,
Yes it can be an issue if you are applying for BOWP. I recently got a refusal stating that I have not received positive eligibility on my PR application but I attached my EP file number email and they did not accept it. I hope I get a positive response from them.
But I got the AINP Nomination, why is that not a positive eligibility on the PR application?

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
melanie111 said:
But I got the AINP Nomination, why is that not a positive eligibility on the PR application?
Guys,
Now i need info as i got a bad luck, very bad luck indeed
my restoration has been refused, and the letter i received now states that I have leave canada immediately..
the reason is stupid: that i didnt submit my application within 90 days..though I have all the evidence which means i have submitted my application within 90 days period?
1- what should i do now? immediately means what? how many days can i stay in?
2- can i challenge it somehow that the reason they have written is wrong?
please let me know if anyone has any experience with friends and others
thank you

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
hussy74 said:
Melanie,
Melaine111,

Though CIC website says that if you've received AOR no., you are eligible for BOWP (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp) but looking at hussy74, I think that's not sure shot. But I know for sure that if you have got positive assessment on eligibility, you are eligible for BOWP without any issue.

Also, I saw a detailed note on my application regarding eligibility. The case officer had made a comment that I am working and staying in the same province that has nominated me. So, I guess even after getting the nomination certificate from the province, CIC evaluates you on few other criteria too, just for the eligibility.

When is your work permit expiring?

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Nice12 said:
I think it means ppr due date is jan . I have read it somewhere in the forum . Not sure . Are u inland? Which province
Hi Nice12,

That's a good news indeed, thanks. My work permit is expiring in Apr. If this thing sorts out by Jan/Feb, I won't have to apply for BOWP. I am an inland applicant, Alberta nominated.

melanie111

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/04/2015
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
16/06/2015
VSw said:
Hi Nice12,

That's a good news indeed, thanks. My work permit is expiring in Apr. If this thing sorts out by Jan/Feb, I won't have to apply for BOWP. I am an inland applicant, Alberta nominated.
I still have a little less than 2 years on my work permit. I am not quite too rush on BOWP tho.
it is just that I applied under engineering stream for AINP, and got the nomination. But due to the down economy, I might not be able to keep my job in a few months as engineering related job.
so I am worried if I switch my job to other category, will they consider it not meet the eligibility then? thanks you for the reply.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
melanie111 said:
I still have a little less than 2 years on my work permit. I am not quite too rush on BOWP tho.
it is just that I applied under engineering stream for AINP, and got the nomination. But due to the down economy, I might not be able to keep my job in a few months as engineering related job.
so I am worried if I switch my job to other category, will they consider it not meet the eligibility then? thanks you for the reply.
Apply for PR immediately. After applying you should be good.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
akhan13 said:
Guys,
Now i need info as i got a bad luck, very bad luck indeed
my restoration has been refused, and the letter i received now states that I have leave canada immediately..
the reason is stupid: that i didnt submit my application within 90 days..though I have all the evidence which means i have submitted my application within 90 days period?
1- what should i do now? immediately means what? how many days can i stay in?
2- can i challenge it somehow that the reason they have written is wrong?
please let me know if anyone has any experience with friends and others
thank you
Go see a lawyer at the earliest.

kelly900422

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
The long waiting is killing me. Any movements Dec applicants? Any idea when will us get DM and PPR after a long time of IP?
Really wanna take a vacation in Feb but I am afraid if they PPR in Jan.....

melanie111

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/04/2015
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
16/06/2015
hussy74 said:
Apply for PR immediately. After applying you should be good.
Hi hussy,
I already submitted my application using my AINP nomination in Jan 2015, after medical exam and RPRF, nothing heard from them.
I ordered my GCMC notes by the end of August 2015, only criminality is in progress, eligibility is not started yet. since I am applying under
the engineering stream of the provincial nomination, however my current engineering job might only last until Feb 2016, which is two months later,
do you think it will be okay for me? At that time, if I change my job, I won't be engineer any more, do you think my eligibility will pass?
I heard people are saying that they usually process eligibitliy first before anything else. I am so worried, but there's nothing I can do for this going down economy.