AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
Hey guys. 5th line just got added to my eCAS. Does this mean i will get DM soon? Im on IP since Aug 26

lbdz

Star Member
May 26, 2014
I have 6 lines and IP since Sept 2nd. (when they requested more docs).

But at least you know they are doing something with your file.

Michelle888

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-08-2015 IP status on 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
You just got DM now? How many lines did u have before DM? And what does your last line say?

karkwi said:
I have got DM! :D I'm 1 Dec applicant. 6 lines, additional doc. :)

karkwi

Jul 8, 2015
I have 6 lines

Last line is:

"We sent you correspondence on August 13, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

harrycan

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Charolia said:
Update: It's 11:55 in Ottawa of October 21, 2015. Some 10 mins ago I received my passport request. My status on ECAS is DM since September 18.

Good luck guys
Hey charolia...
Congratulation on your PPR....
I have some question about your Ecas.... Is your ecas is showing both mailing and home address now?? M just asking becouse i changed my address and its only showing home address.... I saw in your previous posts ....You also changed your address.... Did you get updated Schedule A request becouse of that change??
Congrats again for your PPR....

Thanks in advance... :)

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Congrats to everyone who have received their DM's & PPR's :)
For those who are waiting, take a deeeeeeeep breath and have a bit more patience.. If not this week then the upcoming week you will be hearing great news for sure.. Don't lose faith in the system ;D

I will be keeping my fingers tightly crossed for all of you!

KB

P.S: Good times are ahead!

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kaladhar, I sent you a message could u please check you mr inbox?

mtymexmontreal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-sep-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015
Med's Request
12-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
22-Oct
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
14-Nov-2015
Got PPR this morning at 7:15 am..

Getting photos today and sending package later

Congrats to all

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
mtymexmontreal said:
Got PPR this morning at 7:15 am..

Getting photos today and sending package later

Congrats to all
Congrats, welcome to the PPR party. Sending mine passport off tomm.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
littleapple said:
Hello Kaladhar,

I am in the process of applying for PR and I have been waiting for MR for 3months. I am thinking of sending an upfront medical exam too. I saw your post and I am thinking of doing the same thing as you did. I am wondering if I could just contact any CIC recognized physician and ask them if they are able to do a physical exam without a MR notice from CIC? How did you prove them that you were applying for PR? Is the physician going to send our medical results to CIC or is it our own responsibility to send the MR to CIC office ourselves? Also, I heard that our file might be transferred to Ottawa from Sydney during the process. Where am I/or the physician supposed to send the results to? Sydney or Ottawa?

Thanks!
Hi Littleapple,

Thanks for the reminder. To answer your queries, yes you can do an upfront medicals any day now.. You don't have to wait around to hear from them. Please go here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx, select your country and it will display the list of panel physicians available in your city. Call them, ask them what documents are required, book an appointment, complete the formalities and you will receive a tracking sheet (with an UMI). Scan and send this tracking sheet to CIC email ids.. You can also save a photocopy for your records and mail the ORIGINAL tracking sheet to CIC's courier address (Please make sure to include a separate sheet with your UCI/application number/Full name/DOB/PR Category in your package).

As far as the proof goes, you will have to take with you the photocopy of the email that CIC has sent to you (which contains your UCI, EP numbers).. That should be good enough for the doctor. That's what I have showed my doc when I went to do my tests. Like I said in my previous posts about upfront medicals, the doc would be directly sending your MR to CIC. You will just be given the tracking sheet so when you send your tracking sheet to CIC, they can retrieve your results (sent in by the doc) based on your tracking sheet (UMI number).. Hope that makes complete sense :) Don't you worry about where the doc should send the file.. The doc knows more than we do..lol. They do their job on a daily basis. So, don't worry.. Your results will be sent safely and securely on time. Two weeks after you've completed your medicals, you can call CIC call centre to check whether your MR have been received by CIC.. Its that simple.. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to give me a shout..

Good luck!

KB

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
It is good that so many people received PPR yesterday.
Are there anyone left with DM but without PPR?

If no, the next people in CIC queue are those who are with IP and waiting for DM.

Charolia

May 5, 2015
harrycan said:
Hey charolia...
Congratulation on your PPR....
I have some question about your Ecas.... Is your ecas is showing both mailing and home address now?? M just asking becouse i changed my address and its only showing home address.... I saw in your previous posts ....You also changed your address.... Did you get updated Schedule A request becouse of that change??
Congrats again for your PPR....

Thanks in advance... :)
Thanks Harrycan, On my ECAS page it only shows home address and they never asked me any additional documents for change of address.

clarizcarl

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Hi need help here for those who undergo already in thos process. Do I need to submit rcmp, because i only include pcc in my home country as I submit my application. I just got a reminder email right now and didnt know if i ignore it or not cause i dont have rcmp in my package. Thanks for all you respond.