June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
maxy81 said:
Anyone who mailed their passport around Feb 1st got return tracker activated yet?
No. Still waiting

shabnam2015

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Congrats to all you guys,

Im Inland AINP applicant , My file received on Jan24,2015. Havent received PPR email and my status is In process, NO DM. CIC asked twice additional documents. One was September(schedule A,..) the second one Janu 25, 2016.
Do you guys recommend me its better to get a lawyer to follow up? I am so worry .
Thanks

bill BC

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS SYNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So,what kind of documents that cic ask for you my friend?on jan?

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shabnam2015 said:

Im Inland AINP applicant , My file received on Jan24,2015. Havent received PPR email and my status is In process, NO DM. CIC asked twice additional documents. One was September(schedule A,..) the second one Janu 25, 2016.
Do you guys recommend me its better to get a lawyer to follow up? I am so worry .
Thanks
i dont think to hire lawyer is an option. you r about to done just wait for GCMS NOTES have look once
you get. if officer wrote something on the end of notes then just think about it.i dont think even lawyer can do
anything regarding your case. your case is not an extreme critical or negative. they just want to make sure from their
side that everything good,as your are chemistry student. i cant see anything wrong in it.rest is your choice. good luck

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
shabnam2015 said:

Thanks
I think that the turn around time to process the last document you sent is not soon. I think they take anywhere from 1-2 months. But one candidate sent the doc in first week of Jan but received ppr in feb first week. But for many/most it takes 2+ months. So its too soon to expect anything now.

As Delta said, get the notes to see what is completed and what is not completed on deciding if you need lawyer. Average processing time itself is 15 months hence i dont think hiring lawyer would help.

What was the second doc you sent in Jan if at all you can tell? Did you send through post/cse/email/fax?

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Guys!!! Here we go. With God grace got the "Ready for Visa" email today evening. :D Today is one of the best day of my life :) Thank you Lord. I will be sending my passport tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone in this forum who took their time and helped me in providing the useful information whenever I needed.
Once again thank you everyone and Good luck to the one's waiting for their DM/PPR's.
Only thing I will suggest you guys to have patience. Your time is coming soon either today or tomorrow but it's coming.

Cheers :)

goku80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
congrats to those who got PPR. Jan 29th applicant here, and still no dm or ppr. I am starting to get concerned

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Gagan292 said:
Guys!!! Here we go. With God grace got the "Ready for Visa" email today evening. :D Today is one of the best day of my life :) Thank you Lord. I will be sending my passport tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone in this forum who took their time and helped me in providing the useful information whenever I needed.
Once again thank you everyone and Good luck to the one's waiting for their DM/PPR's.
Only thing I will suggest you guys to have patience. Your time is coming soon either today or tomorrow but it's coming.

Cheers :)
Cool... Congrats, they did not make you wait for long, thats good, less tension. No more waiting from cic (at least I dont worry on waiting for passport return which doesnt matter while comparing to the years waited). :) :D

Mohan

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
harirajmohan said:
Cool... Congrats, they did not make you wait for long, thats good, less tension. No more waiting from cic (at least I dont worry on waiting for passport return which doesnt matter while comparing to the years waited). :) :D

Mohan
Thanks Harirajmohan. And yes, that's true.

ROOP29

Feb 9, 2016
goku80 said:
congrats to those who got PPR. Jan 29th applicant here, and still no dm or ppr. I am starting to get concerned

I am sailing on the same boat buddy. Sometimes I feel that even if CIC send us an email saying 'Hey how are you? We are working on applications and you'll get there soon', would have served a better purpose in reducing our stress/depression level. :p

There is nothing we can do, other than waiting patiently. My Work VISA expires 20, August 2016. Hopefully I get some positive news before that.

Hang in there buddy. You're not alone!!

goku80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
ROOP29 said:
I am sailing on the same boat buddy. Sometimes I feel that even if CIC send us an email saying 'Hey how are you? We are working on applications and you'll get there soon', would have served a better purpose in reducing our stress/depression level. :p

There is nothing we can do, other than waiting patiently. My Work VISA expires 20, August 2016. Hopefully I get some positive news before that.

Hang in there buddy. You're not alone!!
Lets hope for good news soon man

Gill15

Feb 12, 2016
My passport was received on 29 Jan. I got it back yesterday . Anyone who sent passports close to that date should get it this week hopefully. Gud luck.

NadsC

Nov 5, 2015
Gill15 said:
My passport was received on 29 Jan. I got it back yesterday . Anyone who sent passports close to that date should get it this week hopefully. Gud luck.
Congrats could you say whats your location