+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR APPLICANTS JANUARY 2015

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the reason why not getting ppr so many jan applicant is that cic doesnt work
with 100% first come first serve. dont know their pattern of work but seems to b
painful for who are waiting long .i had noticed last year before syrian refugees matter they
were going nicely like almost finish within 10 months.nowadays wait for clear first those refugees.

Jan 5, 2016
daxy54321 said:
Ok so, I had same concern as you. And I didn't want to wait untill I come back to cross the border (finish landing) after I come back. I wanted to be offically PR before I go to my country. So I called CIC today and asked if PRTD is feasible soultion. And it is the only solution. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR PR CARD. Even though most of the people I asked said that I can't come back but that is not true because they dont know sh*t. And ask those people to explain "hard". Just ask CIC.

When it comes to PRTD.Accoring to the person I talked to when I called CIC, It can only be applied from your visiting country and cannot be applied wihtin canada. The processing time for PRTD depends on the particular visa office. And he was not aware of validity of the issued PRTD. And we are less likely to be refused for PRTD as we just became PR and there is no way we dont meet the requirements to get PRTD.

But According to a friend of mine who has applied for PRTD in this situation, it took about 13-15 days to process it.
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me :)
I just wanted to make sure, so you mean I don't need to go to border when I get my passport back? And apply for PRTD when I'm out of canada during my vacation? I guess there is no problem with leaving canada, right? I'll be staying in my country for 3 weeks and I'm just scared.. Just in case I can't get the PRTD right away before I leave frommy country.
I'll call cic later. Thanks a lot! :)

Offaly7

Oct 19, 2015
pado said:
Congrats offaly7 would you mind sharing your timeline.
Im january 19applicant too but still waiting.
thanks
Thank you
Time line

We received your application for permanent residence on January 19, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 19, 2015.
We sent you medical instructions on May 21, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on September 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Then Jan 19 2016 got the ready for visa e mail

We are visa exempt ..
So just have to do up dated photos and send them bio data page of passports again !! Get a pre paid Canada post envelope and send it in!
We have 30 days
We're inland
Myself himself and two girls (8 & 14)

Offaly7

Oct 19, 2015
NBUNB said:
Congrats dud. What does it show on Ecas?
Also, would you mind to share your timeline?

Shows still IP

pado said:
Congrats offaly7 would you mind sharing your timeline.
Im january 19applicant too but still waiting.
thanks
Thank you
Time line

We received your application for permanent residence on January 19, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 19, 2015.
We sent you medical instructions on May 21, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on September 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Then Jan 19 2016 got the ready for visa e mail

We are visa exempt ..
So just have to do up dated photos and send them bio data page of passports again !! Get a pre paid Canada post envelope and send it in!
We have 30 days
We're inland
Myself himself and two girls (8 & 14)

Offaly7

Oct 19, 2015
Magnam said:
I would like to share my timeline with you all which is as follows..
1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 15, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 12, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on May 12, 2015.
4.We sent you medical instructions on May 15, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
5.Medical results have been received.
6.We sent you correspondence on September 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I got ready for visa email yesterday (18 jan 2016) and my status was changed from in Process to Decision Made today morning.I am AINP inland applicant and have no dependent.

Are you sending them in new photos ?
Are you visa exempt
Are you sending pre paid envelope?

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
Maybe a good information that all can put is when to your permit expires ? Maybe CIC takes that into account? Mine expires Feb 14th, so maybe they saw it and where like "ok let's send this one before his permit expires and then we deal with the rest".

Just guessing, but if everybody shares their work permit expiring date it could give us a clue on whether they do that or not.

NBUNB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Outer Space
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-01-2016
fistillarte said:
Maybe a good information that all can put is when to your permit expires ? Maybe CIC takes that into account? Mine expires Feb 14th, so maybe they saw it and where like "ok let's send this one before his permit expires and then we deal with the rest".

Just guessing, but if everybody shares their work permit expiring date it could give us a clue on whether they do that or not.
Fistillarte, you might be right. My work permit will expire in October, 2016 and I am still on IP since Aug 19th.

skg1989

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
surrey
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fistillarte said:

mine expires jan 24

so just 5 more days

NBUNB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Outer Space
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-01-2016
skg1989 said:
mine expires jan 24

so just 5 more days
Jan 24??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Did you apply to extend it?

Offaly7

Oct 19, 2015
fistillarte said:

Ours was not out till August 11,2016

Galahad33

Feb 28, 2014
fistillarte said:

Well, my work permit expired on October 2014 and I had to wait until the first week of December 2014 to receive the extension. ..

No movements at all in my ECAS during this time and still IP waiting for the Ready for Visa email someday hopefully soon :D

NBUNB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Outer Space
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-01-2016
niranjankool said:
Hi
I called CIC yesterday they say same things processing time is 15 months for pnp application
Wait till .Any one called CIC also ?
I tried to call CIC but after half an hour on hold, I gave up. I called from work. So I couldn't be on the phone for a long time to talk to CIC. Does anybody know if we can call CIC on weekends?

RYbestluck

Jan 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-Feb-16
Doc's Request.
2015-Oct-26
Med's Request
2015-Sep-10
Passport Req..
2016-Feb-09
niranjankool said:
Hi
I called CIC yesterday they say same things processing time is 15 months for pnp application
Wait till .Any one called CIC also ?
15 months from received by CIC to PR card received?

PR Candidate

Apr 28, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2015
Doc's Request.
September 2015 (Schedule A, Passport, RPRF, Police serts)
Nomination.....
AINP - International Graduate - December 2014 (No restrictions)
AOR Received.
June 2015
Med's Request
September 2015
Med's Done....
October 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January 2016
LANDED..........
February 2016
fistillarte said:

They don't take this into account at all. The best would be to apply for bridging work permit if you can, if not - apply for visitor visa and wait. My PGWP expired November 2015, I got bridging for 1 year.
The only sharp deadline for them is when your medical expires (normally 1 year), cause they have to give you passport request before that expiry date - because landed immigrant visa is valid only till medical expiry date, without which you obviously cannot get PR.