+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Points now showing on my EE profile

dispatchcrab

Feb 5, 2021
Hey Team,

About 10 days ago I got approved for my BCPNP and I accepted it on my EE profile which now says I have accepted a BCPNP however my CRS points have not been updated to reflect this so im still sitting at 299 points, there seems to be no way to contact anyone about this so a little unsure as to what to do,

Anyone experienced this?

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Did you get any response on this? Did your 600 points already reflected?

Hey Team,

About 10 days ago I got approved for my BCPNP and I accepted it on my EE profile which now says I have accepted a BCPNP however my CRS points have not been updated to reflect this so im still sitting at 299 points, there seems to be no way to contact anyone about this so a little unsure as to what to do,

Anyone experienced this?

tuisha

Dec 24, 2021
Please let me know when the PNP points get added to your score. I have a same situation, i have received nomination on 29th Nov which i have accepted on same day yet the PNP score is not added to my EE Profile.

dispatchcrab

Feb 5, 2021
Please let me know when the PNP points get added to your score. I have a same situation, i have received nomination on 29th Nov which i have accepted on same day yet the PNP score is not added to my EE Profile.
Have you had any update on yours?

My situation so far,
- sent a webform told it was not a urgent matter, sent again same reply
- called spoke to immergration told me there was an issue the points were added then immediately taken away, was told to make another webform
- made another webform , was told the situation had now been fixed however after 2 days still points were not there
- called again , was told yep it was not fixed , was told to withdraw express entry and re apply and it will then be added
- called bcpnp to check they said thats find re do express entry email us new number and we will re invite
- made new express entry emailed bcpnp with new account
- they replied it would be a 3 month wait until they respond

that was 2 weeks ago still heard nothing..

tuisha

Dec 24, 2021

My situation so far,
- called spoke to immergration told me there was an issue the points were added then immediately taken away, was told to make another webform
- made another webform , was told the situation had now been fixed however after 2 days still points were not there
- called again , was told yep it was not fixed , was told to withdraw express entry and re apply and it will then be added
- called bcpnp to check they said thats find re do express entry email us new number and we will re invite

i still dont see any points added to my profile either.
but, does it make sense to re do the express entry profile? does it not make it risky and increase the waiting period?

panta.elish

Nov 7, 2021

My situation so far,

Hello..what's the update? Have you got nomination in your new profile and PNP score added accordingly?

panta.elish

Nov 7, 2021
Hellow..i have also received nomination on 29th of November and accepted the same day but 600 point has not been added till date.Already missed latest two pnp draws due to this issue. Raised several web forms and IRCC replying the same generic email. What to do?

tuisha

Dec 24, 2021
Hellow..i have also received nomination on 29th of November and accepted the same day but 600 point has not been added till date.Already missed latest two pnp draws due to this issue. Raised several web forms and IRCC replying the same generic email. What to do?
hi
the scores are not yet added for me and not sure what option we have at our disposal other than waiting

Rajat_sharma

Dec 19, 2021
Hi. I am also facing this issue. Got OINP nomination on 29 November (accepted the same day). Waiting for 600 points ever since. Have raised webforms multiple times but they are sending only generic response.

Request to post the solution in this group if someone finds one.