+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Ixjnnicky

Nov 30, 2021
Just got our ecopr today
Here share our Timeline

AR Nov13th 2020
AOR ,Bio for dependent ,ADR : Sept 7th 2021
Dependent Bio done : Sept 8th 2021
Send ADR :Sept 23th 2021
Pal : Oct 2nd 2021
Send ADR : Oct 12th 2021
MR : Nov 30th 2021
Request for Dispensation : Dec 1st 2021
Got refuse request for Dispensation and been told they will use our 2016 medical exam : Dec 2nd 2021
MP, portal mail 1&2 : Feb 8th
ECOPR Feb 10th

By the way, we were noticed we don't need to re do an medical exam and we uploaded this information to webform on Dec 7th 2021, but heard nothing and upload again on Jan 7th & 14th 2022.
Even you got an automatic email reply said the webform you send already received, don't trust that. Please call ircc agency to double confirm they upload it into the system.
I heard people said ircc has shortage of staff to deal with webform.
Don't let them waste your time.....

rebeccariyan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
I got an update for our trv application we submitted on 2020 which is cancelled by IRCC says not applicable? Dont know why they cancelled any clue anyone?

tyjung84

Apr 2, 2020
I`ll share my processing here.
MPNP, inland with 2 dependants

AR Sep 14, 2020
AOR/BIO May 04, 2021
BIO done MAY 05, 2021
PAL/MR 23 June, 2021

Back in last July, I had gotten an email from IRCC saying that I would not need new medical exam as they are going to use my previous one(done 2019)
So, I had cancelled my medical examiation. Then, no update both in GC key and ECAS until yesterday.

And, I got an email today from CIC, saying that my 10-year-old kid should do medical exam ASAP. Last week, I sent an email to local MP asking for help with my slow processing and got a reply from one of his staff(he or she just asked me my postal code, though) but I am not sure it would affect it or not.

Anyway, I was really confused beacuse I thought all of my family members would be exempted from medical exam under the temporary policy.
So today I made a call to IRCC and got confirmed that my kid should do it again which is really weird. If they need my kids new medical exam info, why didnt they ask for it last year and why didnt they ask for mine and my spouse`s?

According to the officer talked to on the phone, my background check, security, crminality,and eligibility are all passed. Even medical info sheet for me and my spouse are already uploaded to their system but for some reason, they only require my kids new medical info sheet. He said my kid`s medical is only thing left for the entire process. And he said he had no idea of why the officer would require new medical exam for only my kid but he recommeded that we should follow his or her direction in order to expedite the speed of our process.

Before I hung up, when I asked him if my application was transfered to VO, he answered my application is currently in Sydney office.
I thought all the applications are to be sent to other VOs like calgary or winnipeg, but looks like its not necessarily transfered?

So, I`ve just booked an medical exam for tommorow.

Feels like I can get a good new soon.

A man can dream, right?

Reactions: beeb1360

mahi60

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020

AR Sep 14, 2020
AOR/BIO May 04, 2021
BIO done MAY 05, 2021
PAL/MR 23 June, 2021

Back in last July, I had gotten an email from IRCC saying that I would not need new medical exam as they are going to use my previous one(done 2019)
So, I had cancelled my medical examiation. Then, no update both in GC key and ECAS until yesterday.

And, I got an email today from CIC, saying that my 10-year-old kid should do medical exam ASAP. Last week, I sent an email to local MP asking for help with my slow processing and got a reply from one of his staff(he or she just asked me my postal code, though) but I am not sure it would affect it or not.

Anyway, I was really confused beacuse I thought all of my family members would be exempted from medical exam under the temporary policy.
So today I made a call to IRCC and got confirmed that my kid should do it again which is really weird. If they need my kids new medical exam info, why didnt they ask for it last year and why didnt they ask for mine and my spouse`s?

According to the officer talked to on the phone, my background check, security, crminality,and eligibility are all passed. Even medical info sheet for me and my spouse are already uploaded to their system but for some reason, they only require my kids new medical info sheet. He said my kid`s medical is only thing left for the entire process. And he said he had no idea of why the officer would require new medical exam for only my kid but he recommeded that we should follow his or her direction in order to expedite the speed of our process.

Before I hung up, when I asked him if my application was transfered to VO, he answered my application is currently in Sydney office.
I thought all the applications are to be sent to other VOs like calgary or winnipeg, but looks like its not necessarily transfered?

A man can dream, right?
Hi I sent you an email. Could you please check. thanks

Saje

Jul 31, 2021

AR Sep 14, 2020
AOR/BIO May 04, 2021
BIO done MAY 05, 2021
PAL/MR 23 June, 2021

A man can dream, right?
Hi! can you please tell us how did you talk to an officer? everytime I tried, it was not possible to talk to anyone!

tyjung84

Apr 2, 2020
Hi! can you please tell us how did you talk to an officer? everytime I tried, it was not possible to talk to anyone!

I was able to get through to them on my first call. I might`ve been lucky. I just called 1-888-242-2100 and followed the directions with all inputs required, and I waited for around 48 minuites. I called around at 2PM EST.

tyjung84

Apr 2, 2020
Just got our ecopr today
Here share our Timeline

AR Nov13th 2020
AOR ,Bio for dependent ,ADR : Sept 7th 2021
Dependent Bio done : Sept 8th 2021
Send ADR :Sept 23th 2021
Pal : Oct 2nd 2021
Send ADR : Oct 12th 2021
MR : Nov 30th 2021
Request for Dispensation : Dec 1st 2021
Got refuse request for Dispensation and been told they will use our 2016 medical exam : Dec 2nd 2021
MP, portal mail 1&2 : Feb 8th
ECOPR Feb 10th

By the way, we were noticed we don't need to re do an medical exam and we uploaded this information to webform on Dec 7th 2021, but heard nothing and upload again on Jan 7th & 14th 2022.
Even you got an automatic email reply said the webform you send already received, don't trust that. Please call ircc agency to double confirm they upload it into the system.
I heard people said ircc has shortage of staff to deal with webform.
Don't let them waste your time.....