+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Taaz2022

Star Member
Jan 28, 2022
congratulations guys…. Happy for you … Inland guys processing speed is completely different than the Outland guys … we are still struggling with lots of checks, processings etc etc God knows what ….

Reactions: Thisath

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
congratulations guys…. Happy for you … Inland guys processing speed is completely different than the Outland guys … we are still struggling with lots of checks, processings etc etc God knows what ….
I know buddy. Be patient, and I’m not saying that now that I got DM. Try to focus on your daily life and next thing you know, you get DM. I found myself checking their website and refreshing my email 1000 times per day and it was not good…

Wish you the best!

rosewood2020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
hi,
i had medical check in 2019, which is valid.
when i linked my application, it shown medical pass. one day later, it shown we do not need a medical exam.

is it normal?

mahi60

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I am inland and my situation is same as you. It is not related to Inland or outland.

Taaz2022

Star Member
Jan 28, 2022
I know buddy. Be patient, and I’m not saying that now that I got DM. Try to focus on your daily life and next thing you know, you get DM. I found myself checking their website and refreshing my email 1000 times per day and it was not good…

Wish you the best!
Thanks bro , will follow your advise

Joshua1101

Feb 21, 2022
Hello everybody!
I am fairly new to this platform, but I came in here to join this lovely community of people who are probably as anxious to hear back from IRCC about their respective PR applications as I am.
However, I did have a few questions I was hoping you could help me with.

I applied for PR through the BC PNP Skilled Worker stream on Sep 18, 2020 by paper-form with 3 dependents.
I heard back from IRCC on March 30, 2021, where they indicated my application arrived safely at their offices through mail delivery.
AOR: June 10, 2021.
BM: June 23, 2021.
BGC: June 30, 2021.
MR: July 23, 2021.

Then, on Dec 07, 2021, I heard back from IRCC asking for all of my initial documents to be submitted again, but this time, online.
I have not heard back from them ever since and I do not even know whether I have passed my medical exams, biometrics, or criminal record check.

Should I be worried about this?

I kind of have the feeling I will be asked to submit everything again, which will only delay the process. :(
Is there any way I could expedite the process?

Thank you for your help!

Last edited: