+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

imannoyed

Nov 2, 2021
I have been planning a trip to my home country for several months, and didn't expect the approval to take so long. For now, I've only received AOR, done biometrics and nothing else. If I get DM while I'm away, how can I return to Canada? I am currently with a visa and work permit that won't expire for several years.

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Hello, just want to ask a question for my friend. Her PNP nomination was approved by SK on August 2020. All her paper based applications were submitted to IRCC on Oct 2020. Until now she had never received any AOR notification. Is anyone in the same situation? Is that possible her application was rejected by IRCC due to any document missing? Thank you.
Same for me as well AR is Oct 2020 and no AOR till now . Its more then a year now.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I have been planning a trip to my home country for several months, and didn't expect the approval to take so long. For now, I've only received AOR, done biometrics and nothing else. If I get DM while I'm away, how can I return to Canada? I am currently with a visa and work permit that won't expire for several years.
If you are on a valid work permit then you will be able to return. You just won't be able to complete the portal steps after DM to receive CoPR until you are back in Canada.

imannoyed

Nov 2, 2021
If you are on a valid work permit then you will be able to return. You just won't be able to complete the portal steps after DM to receive CoPR until you are back in Canada.
How long do you have to complete these portal steps after DM? If it's like a week, then there's a chance I won't make it in time.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
How long do you have to complete these portal steps after DM? If it's like a week, then there's a chance I won't make it in time.
I don't think there's a timeline on it, if it's going to be a week or two it should be fine. If it's a a month or more, then you need to decide what's more important.

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
I believe I applied under access to information act.
Access to Information Act -> Immigration/Citizenship Record -> PR-> Officer's Electronic Notes ?
But if I select Privacy Act, there are same options (Access to Information Act). Do you know what's the differences between these two?
And I think there are no fees for Privacy Act?