+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

sirliujin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hello, just want to ask a question for my friend. Her PNP nomination was approved by SK on August 2020. All her paper based applications were submitted to IRCC on Oct 2020. Until now she had never received any AOR notification. Is anyone in the same situation? Is that possible her application was rejected by IRCC due to any document missing? Thank you.

mahi60

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, just want to ask a question for my friend. Her PNP nomination was approved by SK on August 2020. All her paper based applications were submitted to IRCC on Oct 2020. Until now she had never received any AOR notification. Is anyone in the same situation? Is that possible her application was rejected by IRCC due to any document missing? Thank you.
she is inland or outland?

Yupak

Oct 19, 2021

There are still PNP -inland applicants waiting for AOR who submitted their papers on Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec. 2020

Gurpreet singh cheema

Oct 16, 2017
Hey guys. Finally we got our PR.
We’re in BC
AR: Nov 30
AOR: Aug 5
PAL: Nov 6
Medical Nov 12
DM and email 1: Nov 16
email 2: Nov 17
ecopr: Nov 21

Now waiting our PR cards to be mailed. Any idea how long is taking?

thanks for everything. Hope everyone will get the PR soon as well.
I'm on the same boat AR 30 Nov
Bio medical done.
Waiting for DM

Reactions: Fernandaand

honeydhingra14

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Hi ar: 24 dec aor 14 oct i was checking online on cic website i dont wht is called they ask file number then date of birth then country of birth then it is showing me there your medical have been recieved but i didnt get any req wht that mean is can u plz tell me if someone knw