+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Someone could help me?
I applied for my PR on december 1th and I didnt receive AOR yet. But I renewed my pasaport a few days ago. What I need to do? Do I need to only fill out the form imm0008enu_2d? it have to be hand fill out? I'm beggin for help!

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Someone could help me?
I applied for my PR on december 1th and I didnt receive AOR yet. But I renewed my pasaport a few days ago. What I need to do? Do I need to only fill out the form imm0008enu_2d? it have to be hand fill out? I'm beggin for help!

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Someone could help me?
Send the new passport information via Webform. Just scan the passport and send it. If they would need you to fill that form again they will let you know. In the webform you can use your UCI number to attach your passport with your application.

StudyMaster

Mar 5, 2019
Someone could help me?
Hay, consult your consultant or call ircc for accurate information???

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello, just a quick question
I got my permanent resident application approved and I have sent a email to ircc for my Portal request.
In the email everything is fine except i put date in location field and location in date field.
Do you guys think is there gonna be any issue I should send a new email?
Thanks

Reactions: gold0001