+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Victor.omar20

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Anyone know ,, IRCc don’t ask me for medical and don’t even my upfront medical or even k don’t submitted my old medical ,, but when I check my status it’s showing your medical has been recieved,, in my file linked they showed you passed the medical exam,but it showed for two days,, I called last week to IRCc and ask they said we updated your old medical ,, is it happed with someone or not ,, or anyone have any ideas they can ask me for medical or not
share your timeline please

Nov 19, 2020
I was able to link my paper application and can see the application number EP* , still have not received any email regarding AoR. Will there be an AoR sent later? For someone with similar scenario what to expect next ? I recently, a week ago, sent my PCC via webform but no confirmation yet.

I tried calling IRCC many times but the automated assistant says no agent available and call gets disconnected.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I was able to link my paper application and can see the application number EP* , still have not received any email regarding AoR. Will there be an AoR sent later? For someone with similar scenario what to expect next ? I recently, a week ago, sent my PCC via webform but no confirmation yet.

I tried calling IRCC many times but the automated assistant says no agent available and call gets disconnected.
This is your AOR...congrats. Does it say Acknowledge of Receipt???

What is your AR?

Jul 23, 2021
Hi guys.

I just did mi medicals on the weekend, here is my timeline so far
Ar 13 nov
Aor and bio 23 jul
Mr 10 aug

What's the deal with the estimated completion date that shows up in the Ircc website? It says that the whole process will be completed in one year from now... is that accurate??

Last edited:

doctor41

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020

same for me, managed to link my application on Friday, but no AOR email.