+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Amonkk04

Jul 13, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-12-2020
Nomination.....
30-10-2020
Hello folks
Ar 30th Dec 2020
AOR 13 July 2021
oh wow! congratulations, mine is dec 26 and i am waiting for AOR. may I ask which category was it/ and province!! thank you

doctor41

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I managed to link my application in GcKey, no idea if received an AOR as I have a representative, tried to call him, but he's out of the office for today, so will know for sure only on Monday.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I managed to link my application in GcKey, no idea if received an AOR as I have a representative, tried to call him, but he's out of the office for today, so will know for sure only on Monday.
If you linked for sure it's your AOR...What else do you see on your account?

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
What's current processing timeline for PGWP extension under public policy ??

Anyone applied recently & got approved .

Responses from close experience holders will be appreciated.

Ehsanmp

Oct 25, 2020
Dear friends
I did medical examination upfront after getting my AOR, and then submitted medical information sheet through webform and received a response that we received your documents and we will forward it to the office.
After one month I see in my account they say we did not receive the result of requested medical.
What can I do now?
I submitted information sheet again today.
Also, one week after medical I checked with the panel physician office and they told me that they submitted the report

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Dear friends
I did medical examination upfront after getting my AOR, and then submitted medical information sheet through webform and received a response that we received your documents and we will forward it to the office.
After one month I see in my account they say we did not receive the result of requested medical.
What can I do now?
I submitted information sheet again today.
Also, one week after medical I checked with the panel physician office and they told me that they submitted the report
I will recommend you request your GCMS Notes to check the status of your application.

Reactions: Ehsanmp