+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

I wish your guidance... that

I have applied in SINP and after invitation my file is in process at IRCC I did biometric also...

Now my online application status showing around 10 months to compete and my IELTS validity is end in October 2021....
Do i need to give IELTS again or not?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Dear Friends,

I wish your guidance... that

I have applied in SINP and after invitation my file is in process at IRCC I did biometric also...

Now my online application status showing around 10 months to compete and my IELTS validity is end in October 2021....
Do i need to give IELTS again or not?
No. The IELTS test must be valid at the date of receiving the file after that it doesn’t matter. Hope it helps.

Ravinderk

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Anyone know ,, IRCc don’t ask me for medical and don’t even my upfront medical or even k don’t submitted my old medical ,, but when I check my status it’s showing your medical has been recieved,, in my file linked they showed you passed the medical exam,but it showed for two days,, I called last week to IRCc and ask they said we updated your old medical ,, is it happed with someone or not ,, or anyone have any ideas they can ask me for medical or not

Reactions: sahil1488

sahil1488

Jul 12, 2021
Anyone know ,, IRCc don’t ask me for medical and don’t even my upfront medical or even k don’t submitted my old medical ,, but when I check my status it’s showing your medical has been recieved,, in my file linked they showed you passed the medical exam,but it showed for two days,, I called last week to IRCc and ask they said we updated your old medical ,, is it happed with someone or not ,, or anyone have any ideas they can ask me for medical or not
When you had your last medical? I am expecting same with me cause my gckey bar is 100% now but didn’t have any medical request. Where do you check your medical status?

Ravinderk

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
When you had your last medical? I am expecting same with me cause my gckey bar is 100% now but didn’t have any medical request. Where do you check your medical status?
My last medical oct 2016 Nd it’s gonna be 5 years in oct ,, Application status in your medical has been recived,, and in gckey account you passed the medical exam and bar is 49%