+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I was thinking to withdraw my application
Ar is nov 9
No AOR yet ..
I’ve received Cec invitation. So I thought of withdrawing the pnp application and save my $1410 .

any suggestions guys ???

Reactions: sudas

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Ar is nov 9
No AOR yet ..
I’ve received Cec invitation. So I thought of withdrawing the pnp application and save my $1410 .

any suggestions guys ???
good .....if I were you then, I will go with CEC......PNP paper based is frustrating....

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Ar is nov 9
No AOR yet ..

any suggestions guys ???
I would suggest going through CEC EE stream - provided you submit everything and have an easy application you should receive CoPR in 6 - 9 months.

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi, I was wondering if anybody has very good writing skills and can explain the issue about waiting for AOR or overall processing of PNP inland paper based PR applications in a petition directly in House of Commons website. I think after getting 1000 signatures the responsible party has to give an answer to the petition. Here is the link to start a petition https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/ Maybe we can get a proper or some answer to the problem.

Reactions: Aswer