+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

priyalpatel

Jun 11, 2021
No typing errors doesn’t return your application. Most important things are signatures on forms , birth certificate documents. Typo doesn’t have any negative impact . His file is safe . When you get AOR, send another updated form.
Thank you but we are still worried he applied in December and still no updates

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Aor is getting 8-9 months these days . September people are getting it now. He will have his AOR by end of august or September. Nothing to worry about.
AOR is taking more than 8 Months , for me this week completed 8 months and no update yet . now thinking is 9 months is maximum time or might be more than that as well.

Reactions: sudas

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
AOR: September 28, 2020 (I got temporary file number in March, 2021)
Called IRCC toady, the agent said they didn’t start working on my file yet. That hurts.
I think the IRCC is taking advantage of COVID19 Pandemic and holding applications... of thousands of people. They really don't know what to do with these applications. Honestly, we work all these COVID19 time without having any excuse. However, these IRCC officers when you call they say COVID19 Pandemic and bla...bla....blha.......

Ramandeep1994

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
I think the IRCC is taking advantage of COVID19 Pandemic and holding applications... of thousands of people. They really don't know what to do with these applications. Honestly, we work all these COVID19 time without having any excuse. However, these IRCC officers when you call they say COVID19 Pandemic and bla...bla....blha.......
They're busy in making money. Nothing else.

Reactions: sudas