+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys,
I called IRCC today to enquire about my application and agent told me that my background check is in process. My AR is Oct 7 and I haven’t received AOR yet. So can you please tell what background check before AOR means? Thanks
I think better you all guys also contact minister and kindly request to give priority to INLAND paper base applicants (as they currently give for Canada experince Class people). We have a discussion about this here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-submissions-in-sep-oct-nov-2020-lets-share-timelines-and-connect-here.708958/page-48#post-9394849

Jan 29, 2021
hi everyone,

I have prepared a letter to the Minister of Immigration. Please note any other points we may write in this letter.

Honorable Minister

We all (temporary residents) thanks for what you are doing for immigration and hopefully you will continue to do so.

We (PNP paper based PR pathway) are also working for Canada during this pandemic (COVID-19). But we are shocked when the immigration department has not done anything for us yet.

We would like to tell you that our PR process is very slow. The first PNP nomination takes approximately 4 to 5 months after that paper based PR file processing time now takes 21 months. The limit is the time when the AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt ) number is not coming even 7 to 8 months after the file submission. While in CEC (Canadian Experience Class) the PR process is being completed in 3 to 4 months. Like CEC, we are constantly working for CANADA.

So we all request you to speed up our process.

With Regards
Please read and suggest any change or any more point to highlight.

Honorable Minister

We all (temporary residents) thanks for what you are doing for Canadian immigration and hopefully you will continue to do so.

We are working for Canada during this pandemic (COVID-19). But we are shocked when the immigration department has not done anything for us yet.

We are INLAND PNP paper based applicants with Canadian work experience. Many of PNP applicants are already have been working as essential workers and contributing to this society during pandemic. The Concern province has already verified our information. After that taking 21 months processing time is unfair for us. While in CEC (Canadian Experience Class) the PR process is being completed in 3 to 4 months. Like CEC, we are constantly working for CANADA.

We would like to tell you that our PR process is very slow. The first PNP nomination takes approximately 4 to 5 months after that paper based PR file processing time now takes 21 months. The worst part in PNP paper based INLAND applicants is that we are in the dark and do not know what is happening with our application because we need to wait more than 7 months to get AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt).

There is a big risk that we lose jobs or reduction of working hours during COVID. If we lose the job then there is a possibility to lose the PNP nomination. If we lose our jobs then we have to start the whole process from the beginning.

Kindly request to give similar priority to paper based PNP application (INLAND) as CEC (Canadian experience class). Technically, both CEC and PNP paper based INLAND applicants in similar backgrounds and we highly request to you to treat us equally this COVID time. So we all request you to speed up our process.

With Regards
There is a way how we all can get together on a webpage to sign this out or via whatsapp? We need to do it ASAP

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019

Meiying

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
There is a way how we all can get together on a webpage to sign this out or via whatsapp? We need to do it ASAP
That will be better instead of individual. If someone can lead.. I was also told by my fri that if we can contact like CBC or Toronto Star to write about this in the news, so that Minister will notice in effective way. He said normally those media write for people voice.

Reactions: DiploPR and grattan

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
That will be better instead of individual. If someone can lead.. I was also told by my fri that if we can contact like CBC or Toronto Star to write about this in the news, so that Minister will notice in effective way. He said normally those media write for people voice.
do you know contact for CBC or Toronto Star